d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Evidence Of Human Shields ?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17.00
Aug 5 2014 01:51pm
Quote (darksoho @ Aug 5 2014 02:50pm)
well sir - the Palestinians interviews includes evidence on both sides.

not only this conflict but also previous conflicts in Gaza.

some of them shut the hell up out of FEAR. and its obvious why.

are you familiar with the Fatah issue ? when Hamas executed Fatah people on the streets ? throw them off rooftops ?
shot them in the head ? i can't post videos because its not allowed and no one needs to see this.

if we are gonna talk like matures so lets put all the facts on the table.

Israel took shit from Gaza for years. sometimes enough is enough. those Palestinians that lost thier families
and innocents is an unfortunate thing. when Hamas will be out of the picture i can promise this :
not even 1 Palestinians needs to be afraid from us. believe it or not, that's your decision.

what is your point are you in agreeance that isreal needs to be held accountable for their actions just like hamas or no? and don't give me that shit that there is no evidence that Israeli govt doesn't do anything wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a-acMg0aEk an ex presidents opinion doesn't fit your narrative that is strange.

This post was edited by Historic on Aug 5 2014 01:54pm
Gold: 11,398.00
Aug 5 2014 01:57pm
first thing first - im not your friend, or nothing to you.
so when i speak nicely yo do that - or keep talking to other users.

you are one comment away from again making an argue with me pointless
since you are picking the Palestinian side with nothing at all about the reasons
it got to this. about the rockets Israel is taking from Gaza for a decade.

inoccent people will die at wars, at conflicts.
if you wanna point your finger to Israeli gov' than go ahead.
il point my finger to Hamas for brining every bad thing on the people that chose them,
trusted them.

huge amounts of money than went for terror tunnels.

while the Arab world ( Saudi \ Egypt \ Jordan ) will never ever justify Israel
they are also ISOLATING Hamas to the bone. and there is a pretty damn good reason for it.
they are living in the middle east. they know Hamas is the one who responsible 100 % for
this conflict. that's it.

Aug 5 2014 02:06pm
The one thing you have correct is that I am nothing like you. When will you realize the proper distinction between supporting hamas and palastine. By now it has bceome evident that people who are supporting palestinians aren't supporting hamas there is NO evidence on this forum anywhere that says hamas shouldn't be held accountable.,

Shame, Shame on you for pointing your finger at us in this ignorant way.

You also have no proof to back up your claim that hamas is 100% responsible. Hamas is a response to Israels ridiculous polices this is which ther is evidence for not just hearsay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a-acMg0aEk

This post was edited by Historic on Aug 5 2014 02:08pm
Aug 5 2014 02:10pm
i will not see the movie, because i can post 100 more and i simply don't care.
so good luck.

now when i think about it, the last month iv seen minimal topics
about other issues here.

people still know every day civilians are dying in Syria right ? Assad is doing serious stuff over there.. Syrian woundeds come to Israeli hospitals daily.
the world is warming up ?
Russia wanted to take a trip to Ukraine some while ago ?

but no, this was Israel month on the forum :)

makes me feel good that 99 % is biased against us. its the only reason every day
10 different topics on it.. that's a lol ;/

This post was edited by darksoho on Aug 5 2014 02:11pm
Aug 5 2014 02:13pm
This is a sad convolution and pollution of a public forum whos purposes is to come to reason with reasonable evidence. I would ask that the forum view my video of ex president jimmy carters account of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict into consideration and inject it into the current debate,

This post was edited by Historic on Aug 5 2014 02:17pm
Aug 5 2014 02:16pm
i just said i don't care about it.

post what you want, think what you want.. i cannot argue with an already sold person.

there is no goal in it. we can post videos here until the morning.. wont change my mind or yours.

i live here. im familiar with the root of the problems since i was a kid.. so i don't need to

explain myself on this issue to an outsider that lives far away from here.

don't take it to the wrong side. its nothing personal.

please also notice that this topic is about - Hamas using civvlians as Human Shield by a user
that is more in the Palestinian side from my point of view.

did you notice its not even interesting ? do you see my yell ? " YES AT LAST YOU CAN ALL READ THE TRUTH " ?

no.. because its old.. its obvious to us for years.

This post was edited by darksoho on Aug 5 2014 02:19pm
Aug 5 2014 02:18pm
Quote (darksoho @ Aug 5 2014 03:16pm)
i just said i don't care about it.

post what you want, think what you want.. i cannot argue with an already sold person.

there is no goal in it. we can post videos here until the morning.. wont change my mind or yours.

i live here. im familiar with the root of the problems since i was a kid.. so i don't need to

explain myself on this issue to an outsider that lives far away from here.

don't take it to the wrong side. its nothing personal.

Then you will not be factor or even recognized in this debate. dont argue with me argue with the points I make and the evidence I propose.

This post was edited by Historic on Aug 5 2014 02:19pm
Aug 5 2014 02:20pm
Quote (Historic @ Aug 5 2014 10:18pm)
Then you will not be factor or even recognized into this debate. dont argue with me argue with the points I make and the evidence I propose.

this is a public forum.

i will say it nicely - i will do w\e i wanna do and that does not includes consideration in what you just said.

you gotta chill. people don't give a .... on you or i. i will say what i want.

This post was edited by darksoho on Aug 5 2014 02:21pm
Aug 5 2014 02:22pm
Quote (darksoho @ Aug 5 2014 03:20pm)
this is a public forum.

i will say it nicely - i will do w\e i wanna do and that does not includes consideration in what you just said.

you gotta chill. people don't give a .... on you or i. i will say what i want.

have fun have a self carnival and w/e blows your hair back captain.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll