d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > Bo2 Vs Ghost
123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 39,473.41
Jul 16 2014 05:51pm
A lot of my friends went back to BOII. I know every1 got an opinion, but whats more balanced/popular right now? BoII or ghost?

Bo2 iirc had its bullshit with target finders and noobs camping with minefields since scavenger replenished explosives. I swear id find 2-4 claymores/betties and shock charges just off 1 guy
Gold: 3,124.21
Jul 16 2014 06:18pm
And in ghost you have 50% less HP, you have IEDs, you have Dogs, you have helicopter that shoot exlosives.

I say bo2 is better. Ghost require more concentration, cause you realy die in 2 bullets.

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 16 2014 06:44pm
BO2 is better, but if you plan on playing AW.........

PLAY GHOST.

or

PLAY CRYSIS 2 / 3

This post was edited by Exceptions on Jul 16 2014 06:44pm
Gold: 3,124.21
Jul 16 2014 07:08pm
Quote (Exceptions @ Jul 16 2014 07:44pm)
BO2 is better, but if you plan on playing AW.........

PLAY GHOST.

or

PLAY CRYSIS 2 / 3

This.
Or transformer games.
Gold: 39,473.41
Jul 16 2014 09:55pm
aight awesome

so bo2 it is
Gold: 4,910.00
Jul 17 2014 07:32am
I can only comment on SnD, because from what I've heard about ghosts maps for respawn, they're shit, but SnD plays infinitely better on ghosts, even with amplify and riot shields.

Ghosts connection, hit detection, and animation straight up outclass BO2, as well as any treyarch game. I have 6 days played on ghosts and I've died to lag less than 5 times, whereas BO2 is choppy as fuck.

I will say you're not going to get better at CoD still playing BO2 unless you at least stick to league play. BO2 is full of trickshotters and trolls, so it's quite easy. Virtually every game of SnD on ghosts has tryhards. I find that more enjoyable.
Gold: 0.37
Jul 17 2014 11:03am
Quote (ericswanson_19 @ Jul 17 2014 07:32am)
I can only comment on SnD, because from what I've heard about ghosts maps for respawn, they're shit, but SnD plays infinitely better on ghosts, even with amplify and riot shields.

Ghosts connection, hit detection, and animation straight up outclass BO2, as well as any treyarch game. I have 6 days played on ghosts and I've died to lag less than 5 times, whereas BO2 is choppy as fuck.

I will say you're not going to get better at CoD still playing BO2 unless you at least stick to league play. BO2 is full of trickshotters and trolls, so it's quite easy. Virtually every game of SnD on ghosts has tryhards. I find that more enjoyable.

I haven't played Ghosts or any cod game besides cod4 recently, but I vouch pretty much everything here. The hit detection seems to be about the best it's ever been, which is reason enough for me to play it. SnD has more of a learning curve than it seemed to in BO2 and older games. I still complain to this day though about how fast you can kill somebody in Ghosts. It makes rushing a lot less enjoyable when even a below average player can kill you in 2-3 shots from across the map with an AR, but I've kind of gotten used to it. I'll be playing more when school starts back up though in a month or so, when I'm not working such ungodly hours.
Gold: 4,910.00
Jul 17 2014 02:43pm
Quote (bradp89 @ Jul 17 2014 11:03am)
I haven't played Ghosts or any cod game besides cod4 recently, but I vouch pretty much everything here. The hit detection seems to be about the best it's ever been, which is reason enough for me to play it. SnD has more of a learning curve than it seemed to in BO2 and older games. I still complain to this day though about how fast you can kill somebody in Ghosts. It makes rushing a lot less enjoyable when even a below average player can kill you in 2-3 shots from across the map with an AR, but I've kind of gotten used to it. I'll be playing more when school starts back up though in a month or so, when I'm not working such ungodly hours.

I'm always down to play SnD, especially if you have the first DLC..love those maps. Although I feel a lot of CoDs mathematically have the same death speed, I can understand what you mean about ghosts. I use SA and hipfire while jumpshotting on a majority of my kills to counter campers, which works out most of the time. I think the difference through the CoDs though has to do with the dropoff of damage over range, as well as angle of impact. Coming from MW2, BO1 blew ass when it came to wallbanging people. Unless you were directly on the other side, perfectly perpendicular to the wall, then you were just going to waste an entire clip on not killing someone..haha. It's such a weird feeling to run out of ammo in a round of SnD.
Gold: 1,550.01
Jul 17 2014 08:08pm
Quote (ericswanson_19 @ Jul 17 2014 01:43pm)
I'm always down to play SnD, especially if you have the first DLC..love those maps. Although I feel a lot of CoDs mathematically have the same death speed, I can understand what you mean about ghosts. I use SA and hipfire while jumpshotting on a majority of my kills to counter campers, which works out most of the time. I think the difference through the CoDs though has to do with the dropoff of damage over range, as well as angle of impact. Coming from MW2, BO1 blew ass when it came to wallbanging people. Unless you were directly on the other side, perfectly perpendicular to the wall, then you were just going to waste an entire clip on not killing someone..haha. It's such a weird feeling to run out of ammo in a round of SnD.

Ou on 360 or the one?
Gold: 0.37
Jul 17 2014 10:02pm
Quote (ericswanson_19 @ Jul 17 2014 02:43pm)

Yeah, I think you're right. I think it's mostly the damage drop off that is a lot different in this game. I have the first few DLC's. Haven't been on to grab the latest one though.
Go Back To Call of Duty Series Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll