d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > Thoughts About Watch Dogs?
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 7 2014 08:53am
So I bought watch dogs on release day, I might have played around 3-4 hours....

The controls just seem sloppy, movement too. Kind of like a try hard GTA, with a desperate attempt to add some "flair" to it... Thoughts about the game? What did you like? What don't you like?
Gold: 3.60
Jun 7 2014 09:11am
i dont like it
bad car controls
hacking becomes tedious and boring
lack of variety of side missions
lack of weapons/weapon customizations
lack of things to hack and lack of things to do with the things you can hack
it had alot of potential but couldnt even meet halfway
enemy AI is also retardedly stupid

note: i did not play online and wasnt willing to give it a chance due to the lack of content in single player. I beat single player and sold it asap.

highly disappointed and definitely not worth the $60

This post was edited by itzpookiie on Jun 7 2014 09:12am
Gold: 1,550.01
Jun 7 2014 10:19am
I think they could have done hacking differently. It doesn't really require much effort on my part in a chase. Basically you just drive randomly until the blue square pops up and you wipe out whoever. I wish it required a little more effort on my part.
I was annoyed with a poker game. Was just about to finish cleaning out the last guy for the table and it froze up. That was frustrating.
The story seems really random and out of place. They did better with the early AC story lines and now seem to be less interested in a good story. In Watch Dogs, it just feels so lost and not very succinct.
I enjoy the game still. It isn't awful but isn't close to the hype unfortunately.
Gold: 2,603.00
Jun 7 2014 10:49am
for the 6 month delay they could have done a lot better
Gold: 0.00
Jun 7 2014 11:55am
Quote (OtterJethro @ Jun 7 2014 11:19am)
I think they could have done hacking differently. It doesn't really require much effort on my part in a chase. Basically you just drive randomly until the blue square pops up and you wipe out whoever. I wish it required a little more effort on my part.
I was annoyed with a poker game. Was just about to finish cleaning out the last guy for the table and it froze up. That was frustrating.
The story seems really random and out of place. They did better with the early AC story lines and now seem to be less interested in a good story. In Watch Dogs, it just feels so lost and not very succinct.
I enjoy the game still. It isn't awful but isn't close to the hype unfortunately.

Yeah- the main character seems very emotionless and boring.
I can't even force myself to play it but I want to at least beat it >_>
Gold: 1,294.38
Jun 7 2014 12:19pm
LOL
Gold: 14.00
Jun 7 2014 12:34pm
played it for 5mins an hour ago waste of $~~
Gold: 9.87
Jun 7 2014 02:00pm
Are there any AC Easter eggs in it? There were a few Watch Dogs ones in AC4 so I thought maybe these games would be linked somehow

This post was edited by timmayX on Jun 7 2014 02:00pm
Gold: 20.00
Jun 7 2014 05:06pm
the single player is pretty fun. one thing I hate is when I am doing something and I get invaded. I quit and go back to what im doing another invasion. how is this fair...... leave me alone

free roam is very dull and boring. literary me and a friend went into it got in a cop chase for 10 minutes got fucked by 3 juggernauts. died and then asked each other now what the fucik do we do. sat there for a minute or 2 scanning each other and we were both like wow this is boring already. no missions nothing literarily nothing to do besides cops

the cop ai is a big step up from gtas but that's about it the rest is a step backwards besides the hacking being alright. I was kind of hoping it was more than pressing 1 button for everything

didn't they hold this game release for a few month.... if they did then this is a even bigger failure than gta
Gold: 2,603.00
Jun 7 2014 06:31pm
Quote (jsbb @ Jun 7 2014 06:06pm)
the single player is pretty fun. one thing I hate is when I am doing something and I get invaded. I quit and go back to what im doing another invasion. how is this fair...... leave me alone

free roam is very dull and boring. literary me and a friend went into it got in a cop chase for 10 minutes got fucked by 3 juggernauts. died and then asked each other now what the fucik do we do. sat there for a minute or 2 scanning each other and we were both like wow this is boring already. no missions nothing literarily nothing to do besides cops

the cop ai is a big step up from gtas but that's about it the rest is a step backwards besides the hacking being alright. I was kind of hoping it was more than pressing 1 button for everything

didn't they hold this game release for a few month.... if they did then this is a even bigger failure than gta

you can turn off invasion but you cannot invade others while its off
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll