d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > God Probably Does Not Exist. So Stop Worrying And
Prev1456789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,700.00
Apr 7 2014 03:41pm
Quote (Mastersam93 @ 7 Apr 2014 21:37)
This forum isn't for poorly constructed public service announcements.

the answer to that is

Quote (Mastersam93 @ 7 Apr 2014 21:33)
Is that all you came here to say?

sorry to say so, but the vast majority of your posts are barely gc quality
have only seen very few subject orientated statements from you on this forum here
Gold: 11,700.00
Apr 7 2014 03:44pm
Quote (CoheedAndCambria @ 7 Apr 2014 21:40)
Except that I am expressing his sentiments and not imposing my own worldview onto anyone whatsoever.
Merely structuring someone's words into the Standard Form of Argument (so that the premises logically follow and support the conclusion) is the first step for an argument to be properly analyzed.

are you a creationist? or a tea party supporter?
those are two of the groups of people who always try to second guess and in the process impose their worldview
and that is clearly illogical and only an intent to attack whatever statement is not liked on ideological grounds rather on it's own merit
as said before: "rubbish in, rubbish out"
Gold: 0.00
Apr 7 2014 03:50pm
Quote (brmv @ Apr 7 2014 05:44pm)
are you a creationist? or a tea party supporter?
those are two of the groups of people who always try to second guess and in the process impose their worldview
and that is clearly illogical and only an intent to attack whatever statement is not liked on ideological grounds rather on it's own merit
as said before: "rubbish in, rubbish out"

Not even close.

You're clearly not following what I'm saying as a whole. I am not even disagreeing with his overall claims. I am saying that it was a terrible, possibly offensive to millions, way of presenting the information.

Imagine walking into a church and saying, "Hey guys, God probably doesn't exist. You should stop what you're doing and go enjoy life now."
That's going to convince absolutely no one, and it will only stir up controversy. (refer to the six pages of bull shit.)

This post was edited by CoheedAndCambria on Apr 7 2014 03:54pm
Gold: 1,152.00
Apr 7 2014 03:52pm
Quote (2sexy4u @ Apr 7 2014 05:40pm)
its a forum about discussion, i know my english is poor but i still can post here, please read forum rules

The following is a list of topics that have recently been reposted too many times, and it’s not meant to be exhaustive of all the repeatedly reposted topics:
  • God isn't real threads/God exists threads

please read forum rules
Apr 7 2014 03:54pm
Quote (2sexy4u @ 7 Apr 2014 21:14)
typical reply when no argumentation

atheists are 25% of population and they have the right to talk whatever you like it or not

this forum is about religion and politic discussion, just ignore if you dont wanna discuss

I am an atheist. Having the right to talk doesn't make this thread any less dumb.
Gold: 249,640.50
Apr 7 2014 03:59pm
since most of you wont open the link i will post another passage that suit well with the amazing numbers of hostile posts in this thread

Atheists want an equal place at the table. While we do our part within society, we don't always get the same consideration in return. We hear, "This is a Christian nation and if you don't like it, move." Some risk their jobs by revealing who they are, and some risk ostracism and the loss of their family or community. Some are bullied or discriminated against within schools or by the military. Seeing this, many atheists remain silent. Many churchgoers are among these silent atheists. So, what can we do?

i tough that was exaggeration but i see now how bad the problem is

Apr 7 2014 04:10pm
Quote (2sexy4u @ 7 Apr 2014 21:59)
since most of you wont open the link i will post another passage that suit well with the amazing numbers of hostile posts in this thread

Atheists want an equal place at the table. While we do our part within society, we don't always get the same consideration in return. We hear, "This is a Christian nation and if you don't like it, move." Some risk their jobs by revealing who they are, and some risk ostracism and the loss of their family or community. Some are bullied or discriminated against within schools or by the military. Seeing this, many atheists remain silent. Many churchgoers are among these silent atheists. So, what can we do?

i tough that was exaggeration but i see now how bad the problem is

I AM an atheist. This has nothing to do with the oppression of atheists, atheism or atheistic viewpoints, it has to do with this thread and every post you have made in it sounding like it was written by a brain damaged, 6 year old wombat.
Apr 7 2014 04:16pm
Quote (Vivienne @ Apr 7 2014 06:10pm)
I AM an atheist. This has nothing to do with the oppression of atheists, atheism or atheistic viewpoints, it has to do with this thread  and every post you have made in it sounding like it was written by a brain damaged, 6 year old wombat.

BOOM HE DROPPED DA BOMB YALL.
Gold: 1,152.00
Apr 7 2014 04:17pm
Quote (2sexy4u @ Apr 7 2014 05:59pm)

If you really think atheists are ostracized or discriminated against in modern Western society, especially in Europe, you need to get out more.
Gold: 249,640.50
Apr 7 2014 04:18pm
Quote (Vivienne @ Apr 7 2014 06:10pm)
I AM an atheist. This has nothing to do with the oppression of atheists, atheism or atheistic viewpoints, it has to do with this thread  and every post you have made in it sounding like it was written by a brain damaged, 6 year old wombat.

you viewpoint is not the only one in the world, and you still insulting bringing none valuable argument if you even have something to debate

i dont understand why you dont ignore the thread if you dont like it, instead of making multiple hostile posts

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1456789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll