d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > If God Is Not Evil
Prev15678Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 655.00
Mar 28 2014 03:51am
Quote (Kevorkian @ Mar 28 2014 05:49am)
If you think like an obsessive child with an imaginary friend, you deserve to be treated like one. Fact being the world would be better without religious people of any kind. History proves more harm has come than good from the idea. Sure it will continue to be so.

want to come with me to Africa and help feed starving children? Just FYI we are going to have to dedicate most if not all of our material wealth to it. well probly have to work with the residents to build our houses out of mud so we have places to live.

and its going to be lots and lots and lots and lots of hard work for which we see no benefit other than knowing we did something good.

This post was edited by Ylem122 on Mar 28 2014 03:55am
Gold: 21.78
Mar 28 2014 04:17am
Quote (Kevorkian @ Mar 28 2014 06:49pm)
If you think like an obsessive child with an imaginary friend, you deserve to be treated like one. Fact being the world would be better without religious people of any kind. History proves more harm has come than good from the idea. Sure it will continue to be so.

ty
Gold: 7,450.00
Mar 28 2014 04:52am
Quote (Ylem122 @ Mar 28 2014 04:51am)
want to come with me to Africa and help feed starving children?  Just FYI we are going to have to dedicate most if not all of our material wealth to it.  well probly have to work with the residents to build our houses out of mud so we have places to live.

and its going to be lots and lots and lots and lots of hard work for which we see no benefit other than knowing we did something good.

Rather not waste my time on "people" who are not worth my help. African kids should die. Africa is a over populated wasteland and this is the best solution. Maybe their drug lords will help them.

Americans who waste their time helping third world countries when our own country has so many starving and homeless is worse that doing nothing at all. These people make me sick and are what is wrong with America. Like facebook advertising the philippines relief effort. All in effort to help someone who does not even matter only to help their self image. Guess Americans helping Americans is not as profitable.
Gold: 21.78
Mar 28 2014 04:58am
Quote (Kevorkian @ Mar 28 2014 07:52pm)
Rather not waste my time on "people" who are not worth my help. African kids should die. Africa is a over populated wasteland and this is the best solution. Maybe their drug lords will help them.

Americans who waste their time helping third world countries when our own country has so many starving and homeless is worse that doing nothing at all. These people make me sick and are what is wrong with America. Like facebook advertising the philippines relief effort. All in effort to help someone who does not even matter only to help their self image. Guess Americans helping Americans is not as profitable.

religions strongest benefit towards evil is making good people think they are doing good things when in reality they are just creating more evil in existence.
Gold: 7,252.72
Mar 28 2014 05:00am
Quote (Kevorkian @ Mar 28 2014 06:52am)

Quote (Chuu @ Mar 28 2014 06:58am)
religions strongest benefit towards evil is making good people think they are doing good things when in reality they are just creating more evil in existence.

...please stop embarrassing my atheist friends on this forum .
Mar 28 2014 06:03am
Quote (Kevorkian @ Mar 28 2014 06:52am)

and ythat is why the world will never be better with out religion.

think about it, your blaming the worlds problems on a man that dosnt exist and then claiming that the world would be better if this man that dosnt even exist was gone.

how crazy can you get?

maybe its just an unwillingness to recognize that the all the blame for the atrocities of humanity lies on ourselfs.

if you think getting rid of religion is going to fix anything, you might as well start buying and selling babies as a form of food to combat starvation, over population, and poverity.

This post was edited by Ylem122 on Mar 28 2014 06:09am
Mar 28 2014 08:03am
and ythat is why the world will never be better with out religion.

think about it, your blaming the worlds problems on a man that dosnt exist and then claiming that the world would be better if this man that dosnt even exist was gone.

how crazy can you get?

no
if you think getting rid of religion is going to fix anything, you might as well start buying and selling babies as a form of food to combat starvation, over population, and poverity.

If babies tasted good and were safe to eat, I would consider eating some of them.

This post was edited by Kevorkian on Mar 28 2014 08:03am
Mar 28 2014 09:06am
Quote (Kevorkian @ Mar 28 2014 10:03am)
no

If babies tasted good and were safe to eat, I would consider eating some of them.

see, thats not going to make the world a better place, youve demonstrated my point wonderfully, thank you.

This post was edited by Ylem122 on Mar 28 2014 09:07am
Gold: 8,672.81
Mar 28 2014 09:27am
if religion was a mountain...On one side of the mountain, they all call it one name....on otherside of the mountain they call it another...And both sides say the other people worship the wrong mountain...When they all worship the same mountain..They all want to make a password for heavon..Some think it is Jesus..If the mountain is there, all you have to do is walk the path up..

For those that choose not to believe in the mountain, does not make it less real...We all know the path we need to take..Treat others like you wish to be treated...should be plain enough, if we did this all laws would not be needed..

How do you get evil, from a mountain? Only evil in the world we create. Only love on top of the mountain, no sides.. :love:
Mar 28 2014 05:42pm
Quote (Ylem122 @ Mar 28 2014 10:06am)
see, thats not going to make the world a better place, youve demonstrated my point wonderfully, thank you.

Look at how you type.

Why your point is irrelevant.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15678Next
Closed New Topic New Poll