d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Dragon Nest > Wts Elena/argenta/velskud/gerrant Gold > Selling Combined Server Gold
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 640.00
Jun 6 2013 08:30am
Quote (TsukiBaka @ Jun 6 2013 05:59am)
I wasn't even trying to start some sort of argument. Im simply stating what I think. Even if he stated my fg I would say the same thing. It's also to say he shouldn't trust numbers always. And even if you have 35kfg. There are still instances of BM/Scammers/etc, whom have friends that help keep FG etc. Not saying you are like that at all, just it used to happen frequently when I played Diablo II. (I was not a victim fortunately)

Talking about not knowing stuff, he may not even know what OP means haha. Not knowing about warning means nothing to me. I never said I had to be used as a med either. But generally, I like to notify people that I can help if necessary.

Also Rias has been PMing people (Says him) and such yet not a single trade or post towards a trade has been made. Yet, he obviously has been seen online plenty of times. I simply have my doubts. (You can't even request a real Med without a post that pretty much states an actual # offer)

I had no reason to distrust him until he posted this.

I don't trust him either; you're right not to trust him. He seems like a nice cat but he's new; jsp logic would dictate that new = good chance of a multi

He's new here; I was saying from his eyes. All he knows about anyone here that he can truly verify without having to trust anyone's word is the stuff printed next to our name. Granted you probably have a better rep on DN subforum (I haven't heard of you but I don't use this SF often) but that doesn't seem to matter to him judging by his earlier posts.

And you're right that some people hold each other's fg; this amount isn't exactly a common amount which I'm sure you know. People get locked pretty often on jsp; it's not that hard. 35k fg is, in donate-for-me value, $583. I'm really not about to risk it.

Again; all the OP can verify is what he can see himself. I was simply offering another option for him if he was uncomfortable using you just because you say you're trusted on here.

E: clarification

This post was edited by Jeesusss on Jun 6 2013 08:31am
Gold: 61.20
Jun 6 2013 11:48pm
Rias, most likely, you won't get to use a Mediator unless he/she plays DN. Since DN requires you to be lvl 20 to trade, a med wouldn't be able to hold your gold during the process of a mediated trade.

And not to trample over your hopes, but there's a really non-existent chance that someone else would go first. I suggest you do small trades at a time if you're feeling insecure.
Gold: 41,637.00
Jul 7 2013 12:43am
Pm'd in regards to Elena gold.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 7 2013 09:49am
Sent a PM. Once again, since you're new here, please provide some evidence of being legit at least on other trading sites. Otherwise, even increment buys off the market place can be accepted if you don't want to do increment trades via the mail service if you think that will risk a ban on DN.
Go Back To Dragon Nest Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll