d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Dragon Nest > Wts Elena/argenta/velskud/gerrant Gold > Selling Combined Server Gold
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Jun 5 2013 01:07am
free bump and just a fyi for others to save some heartbreak he wont do increments and wants you to go first glws
Gold: 1,190.20
Jun 5 2013 01:12am
Meaning he wont get any trades if this is true ;O
Gold: 0.00
Jun 5 2013 01:33am
Yea actually this is true. First, the reason why people are caught and got banned is because they do increments . four of my friends in-game are banned with this particular reason so I'm not risking it.

Second, I don't want to go first to establish that I can be trusted.

Last, I am more willing to use OMM if thats the issue.

If people are still interested, im still willing to do trades.
Jun 5 2013 01:40am
topic owner has to request the omm told you that in pm and that im fine with it but i doubt theres an official omm for DN
Jun 5 2013 01:58am
Quote (Rias @ Jun 5 2013 12:33am)
Yea actually this is true. First, the reason why people are caught and got banned is because they do increments . four of my friends in-game are banned with this particular reason so I'm not risking it.

Last, I am more willing to use OMM if thats the issue.

If people are still interested, im still willing to do trades.

Not going first when you're new to forums establishes that you cant be trusted.

and Yes Topic owner must request a Med. However there is no DN Med.

Quote (nummies @ Jun 5 2013 12:40am)
topic owner has to request the omm told you that in pm and that im fine with it but i doubt theres an official omm for DN

Yes. I probably am the most trusted on here right now :O
Jun 5 2013 02:00am
Quote (TsukiBaka @ Jun 5 2013 03:58am)
Not going first when you're new to forums establishes that you cant be trusted.

and Yes Topic owner must request a Med. However there is no DN Med.

Yes. I probably am the most trusted on here right now :O

7600 post 4 year old acc and ive traded with you ill use you as amed if hes down
Gold: 640.00
Jun 6 2013 02:49am
I'll med if you want. I don't play DN really anymore anyway. Almost 5 years old, 35k fg on the line, and 16k posts. Use Tsui if you want but if the OP is leery you're welcome to use me (just let me know and give me a heads up for when we can schedule a time).
Jun 6 2013 03:03am
Quote (Jeesusss @ Jun 6 2013 01:49am)
I'll med if you want. I don't play DN really anymore anyway. Almost 5 years old, 35k fg on the line, and 16k posts. Use Tsui if you want but if the OP is leery you're welcome to use me (just let me know and give me a heads up for when we can schedule a time).

Posts/year/fg amount doesn't really matter THAT much in my opinion. The reason why I said I might be the most trusted on here is because I have already done multiple trades with people for DN and I frequent enough to have some sort of reputation.
Gold: 640.00
Jun 6 2013 03:31am
Quote (TsukiBaka @ Jun 6 2013 05:03am)
Posts/year/fg amount doesn't really matter THAT much in my opinion. The reason why I said I might be the most trusted on here is because I have already done multiple trades with people for DN and I frequent enough to have some sort of reputation.

I'm not trying to get in a dick measuring contest with you. He's new here so your rep on a subforum with 5 people doesn't matter to him. I gave him 3 observable facts that might help him out. I don't care if he uses me or you (I'd actually prefer him to use you as I wouldn't have to do a thing). He might not know that 20% warn doesn't mean you did anything bad.

And yes; year/fg does mean quite a bit. The buyer cited your year, posts, and fg as the reason he'd be okay to use you. I have 35k fg that would be lost if I were to scam someone. That's a lot of fg.

Even so; OP you have two possibly viable candidates of people that are willing to help you for free. Pick whomever (or none) you're comfortable with. As I told you on your first day via pm; if you have any questions let me know.

E: My bad he didn't address your fg.

This post was edited by Jeesusss on Jun 6 2013 03:34am
Jun 6 2013 03:59am
I wasn't even trying to start some sort of argument. Im simply stating what I think. Even if he stated my fg I would say the same thing. It's also to say he shouldn't trust numbers always. And even if you have 35kfg. There are still instances of BM/Scammers/etc, whom have friends that help keep FG etc. Not saying you are like that at all, just it used to happen frequently when I played Diablo II. (I was not a victim fortunately)

Talking about not knowing stuff, he may not even know what OP means haha. Not knowing about warning means nothing to me. I never said I had to be used as a med either. But generally, I like to notify people that I can help if necessary.

Also Rias has been PMing people (Says him) and such yet not a single trade or post towards a trade has been made. Yet, he obviously has been seen online plenty of times. I simply have my doubts. (You can't even request a real Med without a post that pretty much states an actual # offer)

Quote (Rias @ Jun 5 2013 12:33am)

I had no reason to distrust him until he posted this.

This post was edited by TsukiBaka on Jun 6 2013 04:02am
Go Back To Dragon Nest Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll