d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The Comprehensive Guide To Assassins > updated, version 2.0
Prev1232425
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 100%
Aug 18 2007 09:17am
Quote (Skully. @ Sat, Aug 18 2007, 11:23am)
trae leeched the build and is bad at hero editing.

the build is still better than venom-only ;D

I decided that I will play assassins only right now. all other chars are boring cuz no hotkey action and too less tactical possibilities. I'll add ghost and trapper, maybe kicksin again just for the fun of it.

haheheahaehaeheahheahaehae the irony of him crying about his "actual realm sin" then seeing that piece of shit

i tried full-32020 setup with botd-claw and wasn't impressed at all. 32020s fucking blow on sins and physical damage sounds better than it is since its worthless against sorcs+necs and with the nerfed 1.1x ww you dont hit often enough to overpower venom duration, especially not vs pallies/barbs where physical damage is most important. phys dmg becomes noticably better vs 85%+ res opponents but noone bothers with that anyway since wwsins generally aren't a threat. also if i use that claw vs pallies i cant use fools and have to use angelics/hsarus so i lose ds from hl/gores. ironic.

barbs > sins fun-wise since you get more slain-by-messages in a shorter period of time
Gold: 0.01
Aug 18 2007 09:22am
Quote (Trae8 @ Sun, Aug 12 2007, 03:26am)
WOW LOL, I had no idea you guys were such fucking losers to actually care so much about me, I'm flattered... But really, I have no idea what you want me to respond to. The Str in that visualization section is clearly wrong, what don't you understand about that? He has no str giving items yet amazingly he is wearing all his gear. A lvl 94 sin has 130 str with no str giving items. So how can he wear his COA and eth spirit on switch? Cheating? Ya that's what I thought. The second part about the attack rating. He said 450 attack rating doesn't make any difference so that's why he doesn't have any attack rating on his ring. But his sin is ghetto and has less then 2500 attack rating. So of course 450 means a lot, he's just too dumb to see that it's nearly 20% of his total attack rating. Of fucking course he should have attack rating on his rare ring, he needs it cause his sin is so lame. The third part, I never said I had a sin with 6k life.  I said 1% of life because it's a nothing comment and didn't realize you were actually so anal about shit. Did you really expect me to say that it's actually 1.41463% of his life? The problem with you guys is you are such fuck ups and you get everything wrong, but you always get your boyfriends to post to vouch for your gayness. 5 retards saying the same shit doesn't make it right. You guys have no point to anything, just mistake after mistake anouncing to the forum that you don't know shit. But guys like you with thousands and thousands and fucking thousands of posts on a gaming forum is bound to attact your fair share of losers to your cause. So good for you, you've wasted more time on this game then anyone else alive, yet you still don't know shit about it. Sweet

Why are you guys so angry all the time that' i'm better then you at a fucking video game? Get a life losers...

cry more kid then take a course in hero-editing lol
Banned
Gold: 590.36
Warn: 60%
Aug 18 2007 10:03am
Quote (faggitor @ Sat, Aug 18 2007, 03:17pm)

barbs > sins fun-wise since you get more slain-by-messages in a shorter period of time

vouch i rly dont get it why people say that assa is more enjoyable than barb, i had ghost and hybrid both pretty sucky in pub (i wasnt so much impressed in priv too but thats other story ;P ) compered to barb and i love alot more sound of whirlwind on barb than on assa + opponents actually feel the dmg when u hit ^_____^, also mobility on barb>assa (hate making bos in town only to buy pots then fade when i go out zzzzzzzz)
some like trapping,mb,i like chase people like a psycho and then ww them to death without worrying about being tanked (usually ^^^ )

This post was edited by Moonlike on Aug 18 2007 10:05am
Gold: 1.00
Aug 18 2007 10:42am
I love the screams of druids and sorcs in pubs; 'FUCKING ASSA'
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Aug 18 2007 10:45am
Quote (Xepo @ Sat, Aug 18 2007, 04:42pm)
I love the screams of druids and sorcs in pubs; 'FUCKING ASSA'
sad.gif
Gold: 1,400.00
Aug 18 2007 10:49am
Quote (Moonlike @ Sat, Aug 18 2007, 04:03pm)

vouch i rly dont get it why people say that assa is more enjoyable than barb, i had ghost and hybrid both pretty sucky in pub (i wasnt so much impressed in priv too but thats other story ;P ) compered to barb and i love alot more sound of whirlwind on barb than on assa + opponents actually feel the dmg when u hit ^_____^, also mobility on barb>assa (hate making bos in town only to buy pots then fade when i go out zzzzzzzz)
some like trapping,mb,i like chase people like a psycho and then ww them to death without worrying about being tanked (usually ^^^ )

y true, also the dmg of barb is so much better

without much precast as hybrid its near impossible to kill a good es precast sorc at eu nl^^

unless you can stack xxx pots of mana or big mistakes of opponent/catched with wof.
Gold: 0.10
Aug 18 2007 11:32am
Quote (g_lost @ Sat, Aug 18 2007, 04:49pm)

without much precast as hybrid its near impossible to kill a good es precast sorc at eu nl^^

unless you can stack xxx pots of mana or big mistakes of opponent/catched with wof.

Haha.. you should play against me. I'm a sorc and duels against me usually last for like 30 sec - 1 min ^^

Gold: 1.00
Aug 18 2007 12:44pm
Best strat versus you is random whirl cuz over aggressive HEHAHEAHAEHAHEEA
Banned
Gold: 147.01
Warn: 60%
Aug 18 2007 12:58pm
Quote (g_lost @ Sat, Aug 18 2007, 04:49pm)

bring me one sorc on eu nl that kills me gm 1v1.

I play 75 resi, no prebuff, selfbo. stacking allowed.

to come to the point: sorcs = one of the easiest opponents for wwsin or hybrid, no matter. if you are talking about those sorcs that always tele 10 screens away and then shoot, I reserve the right to lay out as many mana pots as i want.

Admin
Gold: 22,619.75
Trader: Trusted
Aug 18 2007 12:58pm
Post automatically split.

You may view the new topic here: http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=10435972&f=87
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1232425
Closed New Topic New Poll