d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The Comprehensive Guide To Assassins > updated, version 2.0
Prev12122232425Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Retired Moderator
Gold: 4.79
Trader: Trusted
Aug 11 2007 09:39pm
Excellent job wink.gif

Maybe a bit long to read, but worth it
Gold: 19.00
Aug 11 2007 11:44pm
excellent guide, just finished reading the thing plus all of trae8s shit. only thing i would change would be to talk about switching shadow and trap gcs more with the hybrid classes, especially with the trap-based. for my character i went with 2x shadow gcs and 7x trap gcs and ber in my coa (along w/ 15/15) so i get 50% dr without prebuff and 2% more claw block, plus ofc venom, mindblast, and smaster. imo worth it, at least it's worth discussing (after 2 shadow gcs it's not as good cause it takes 3 more for another % of clawblock and dr won't get better unless u aren't using ber. also i'd at least MENTION ber as an option with the trap-based hyb, since w/o it you aren't gonna hit 50% dr. and ofc, as i'm sure you're aware each % of dr as you get closer to 50 has more effect. you lose a bit of life, true (100 tops)...which seems bad until you realize how much help that extra dr% is against some of the toughest builds to fight, like bvcs. you're free to disagree with me but i'd at least include it as an option.

my 2 cents.
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 100%
Aug 12 2007 03:35am
Quote (Trae8 @ Sun, Aug 12 2007, 03:26am)
WOW LOL, I had no idea you guys were such fucking losers to actually care so much about me, I'm flattered... But really, I have no idea what you want me to respond to. The Str in that visualization section is clearly wrong, what don't you understand about that? He has no str giving items yet amazingly he is wearing all his gear. A lvl 94 sin has 130 str with no str giving items. So how can he wear his COA and eth spirit on switch? Cheating? Ya that's what I thought. The second part about the attack rating. He said 450 attack rating doesn't make any difference so that's why he doesn't have any attack rating on his ring. But his sin is ghetto and has less then 2500 attack rating. So of course 450 means a lot, he's just too dumb to see that it's nearly 20% of his total attack rating. Of fucking course he should have attack rating on his rare ring, he needs it cause his sin is so lame. The third part, I never said I had a sin with 6k life.  I said 1% of life because it's a nothing comment and didn't realize you were actually so anal about shit. Did you really expect me to say that it's actually 1.41463% of his life? The problem with you guys is you are such fuck ups and you get everything wrong, but you always get your boyfriends to post to vouch for your gayness. 5 retards saying the same shit doesn't make it right. You guys have no point to anything, just mistake after mistake anouncing to the forum that you don't know shit. But guys like you with thousands and thousands and fucking thousands of posts on a gaming forum is bound to attact your fair share of losers to your cause. So good for you, you've wasted more time on this game then anyone else alive, yet you still don't know shit about it. Sweet

Why are you guys so angry all the time that' i'm better then you at a fucking video game? Get a life losers...
Haha, novel of rage.

Please read more carefully what I said before about the viz;
(please calculate the life to see if the sin is at base str/dex and if the sin in question is in fact bo-ing with a spirit, thank you).
Since you simply assume too much haha

ps; Watch the pressure babe
Gold: 0.00
Aug 15 2007 04:43am
I don't need to calculate a thing Xepo, I can look at it with my own eyes same as everyone else can. As I clearly said before, he is using a COA that he doesn't nearly have the str for. If you guys cheated the numbers so he can use gear without having enough str, do you think it's a stretch for everyone here to think that you guys also cheated the rest of the hidden numbers we can't see in the viz? The truth is, that is one hell of a garbage sin in that viz. It's using all the wrong gear and charms. But even with that bullshit item set up, you still had to cheat and give him bonus str without any str giving items. Sweet...

Your a chick? Wtf, that explains a lot...

This post was edited by Trae8 on Aug 15 2007 04:44am
Gold: 8.37
Aug 18 2007 02:15am
Quote (Trae8 @ Wed, 15 Aug 2007, 13:43)
I don't need to calculate a thing Xepo, I can look at it with my own eyes same as everyone else can. As I clearly said before, he is using a COA that he doesn't nearly have the str for. If you guys cheated the numbers so he can use gear without having enough str, do you think it's a stretch for everyone here to think that you guys also cheated the rest of the hidden numbers we can't see in the viz? The truth is, that is one hell of a garbage sin in that viz. It's using all the wrong gear and charms. But even with that bullshit item set up, you still had to cheat and give him bonus str without any str giving items. Sweet...

nice lies in your guide btw
Aug 18 2007 03:46am
Quote (Trae8 @ Wed, Aug 15 2007, 10:43am)

*yawn*

Gold: 0.10
Aug 18 2007 03:50am
Hehe.. this Trae vs the rest flamewar is nice entertainment >:]
Aug 18 2007 03:53am
It's fucking boring... my 10 year old mongoloid nephew could comprehend more and provide better arguments for a game he doesn't even know it exists.
Gold: 0.10
Aug 18 2007 03:59am
Perhaps from your point of view it's frustrating to argue with an inbred retard, but I find it pretty amusing ^^
Banned
Gold: 147.01
Warn: 60%
Aug 18 2007 05:23am
trae leeched the build and is bad at hero editing.

the build is still better than venom-only ;D

I decided that I will play assassins only right now. all other chars are boring cuz no hotkey action and too less tactical possibilities. I'll add ghost and trapper, maybe kicksin again just for the fun of it.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12122232425Next
Closed New Topic New Poll