d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > ~* Life Replenish Table *~
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 48.00
Nov 4 2012 11:35am
Hello,
I am not sure if there is one, but as far as I have looked I have NOT seen a Life Replenish Table (Guide / Sticky). Yes, to some people this may be "Common Sense" or simply looking it up on another site, but it wouldn't hurt to have this on here (Jsp)

Index:
I. The formula for Replenish Life
II. The Reason for Replenish Life
III. The Replenish Life Table
IV. Credits

I. The Reason for Replenish Life:

Actual Formula:
25(Amount of Life Replenish) / 256 = Life Healed/Second

Example of the Formula:
25(5) / 256 = 0.49 (Actual Calculated Number: 0.48828125)

II. The Reason for Replenish Life:

Most people commonly can not decide on whether to get the life replenish, or to ignore it completely. If people then choose to achieve and obtain certain amounts of life replenish, then they must decide whether they want to remain GM(Cap of 40 Life Replenish, the amount can be changed for specific tourneys.) or to be full on BM and have insanely high life replenish. So, is it really worth it?

Assassin: Highly beneficial and completely worth the life replenish bonus. This type of character can strive off of the life rep, usually used in BM amounts, coupled with high claw block. Again, you can still thrive off of the GM standard of 40 Replenish Life. You will have mass life with an assassin (depending on the build) and thus making your Life Replenish slowly. In addition that is why people usually use the BM amounts of Replenish Life.

Amazon: Severely lacking, and in some cases, devastating to the build in general. However, having some amounts life replenish can make the enemy vary wary of your play style. The most common set-up for life replenish on an amazon would be the 'Glass Cannon'. This zon can thrive off of the life replenish because they rarely get above 2k-3k life, and usually will remain in the GM amounts (Usually obtaining roughly 30 - 40).

Barbarian: Insanely useless. The barbarian is the type of class that just runs up to you, and slaps you upside down. These characters are played so offensively, in fact, that life rep is never needed. Barbarians are heavy hitters, and take large(Counting the huge life boost from Battle Orders) amounts of damage that they never really have the chance to use the life replenish effectively.

Druid: I'm going to go with a 'no' on this one. Strictly to the fact that, shape shifters are usually packing 10k-12k Life. How the hell is having 40 life replenish going to heal enough for it to matter? Now, you have the all mighty 'Wind Druid' who uses wolves and bears to protect him, a long with a cyclone armor. That's going to come down to case of 'can I actually get enough life rep?'. If you can't without sacrificing other needed pieces of your build, I'd advise you go with a no.

Necromancer: These guys are so focused on achieving 4k life that they don't really have the building styles to get life replenish effectively without sacrificing to much in return. I'd go with a 'no' or, use whatever is on the items. You can always use 9 Replenish Life on your Fcr Rings.

Sorceress: Weather you are Es or Vita or Mb you will want to have at least 10 ~ 40 Rep Life. Especially if you are Es you may hit anywhere from 1.8 - 3k Life You have low life and 40 Rep Life can help. I will have to go with a 'yes' for this character class. You will want to use a 10 Fcr / 24 Fhr / Life Rep Belt with 2x Life Rep rings (Best options) along with Life Rep Jewels in your Weapons / Circlet.

Paladin: Paladins, weather you are Zealer, FoH, V/t, T/v Hammerdin, Charger, or whatever else, you will usually have high life, exceeding well over 3.5k Life. Some replenish life wouldn't hurt here but it isn't necessary it wouldn't really help that much in duels. You can have high amounts of life and still have the GM cap (40 Life Rep) and it will heal 3.91 Life Replenish/Second if you were to take a Cs hit from a Barbarian and you loose 1.5k health on that one hit, it will take over 6 minutes and 20 seconds before you have full life again, that is extremely long duel. I will have to give this class a 'up to you' Personal preference: 'No'

III. The Replenish Life Table:

05 Life Replenish - 0.49 Life Replenish/Second
10 Life Replenish - 0.98 Life Replenish/Second
15 Life Replenish - 1.46 Life Replenish/Second
20 Life Replenish - 1.95 Life Replenish/Second
25 Life Replenish - 2.44 Life Replenish/Second
30 Life Replenish - 2.93 Life Replenish/Second
35 Life Replenish - 3.42 Life Replenish/Second
40 Life Replenish - 3.91 Life Replenish/Second
45 Life Replenish - 4.39 Life Replenish/Second
50 Life Replenish - 4.88 Life Replenish/Second
55 Life Replenish - 5.37 Life Replenish/Second
60 Life Replenish - 5.86 Life Replenish/Second
65 Life Replenish - 6.35 Life Replenish/Second
70 Life Replenish - 6.84 Life Replenish/Second
75 Life Replenish - 7.32 Life Replenish/Second
80 Life Replenish - 7.81 Life Replenish/Second
85 Life Replenish - 8.30 Life Replenish/Second
90 Life Replenish - 8.79 Life Replenish/Second
95 Life Replenish - 9.28 Life Replenish/Second

IV. Credits:
  • Tunes ~ For proof reading and persuading me to do this! :love:
  • Bingtu ~ Proofreading :love:
  • ImPsychotic ~ Proofreading :love:
  • SaveThisWolf ~ Proofreading :love:

This post was edited by Killaxjsp on Nov 4 2012 12:03pm
Gold: 6.00
Warn: 30%
Nov 4 2012 11:36am
:-)
Gold: 0.00
Nov 4 2012 11:39am
Looks great and very helpful Brad. Great work.
Gold: 822.00
Nov 4 2012 11:49am
Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is a 'Good Manor'?
Gold: 540.00
Nov 4 2012 12:24pm
life rep > life in most situations

good zons arent glass and tank a hell of a lot
who cares about shape shifters?
necs should absolutly have rep, so should druids, and zons, and dins... actually barb is the only one i can see being ok without it and even then i'd prefer it

actually, i'm not sure why the fact that a character has high base life means they wouldnt want life rep. most attacks arent doing a % of your life
esp windys, where you can unsummon sage if you really want to lame rep someone
Gold: 1,619.53
Nov 4 2012 12:31pm
tl'dr version

divide your life rep by 10, and its pretty much how much life you heal per second
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Nov 4 2012 12:42pm
<3
Gold: 3,209.94
Nov 4 2012 04:23pm
???

Life rep is so good on a windy if you manipulate your oak ~_~

Rep is also way more important than life on a nec if you duel trappers (and is good vs the other classes, just not as essential).

It's also really good on hammerdins (hoto dungo alone gets you 33, but with medi on east I guess you can ignore this a little ^^)

On zon it's meh (I personally do not like the dungo based builds) and the other classes gain much more by dueling a zon handicapped by using high rep gear.

Otherwise it's a pretty nice guide.
Gold: 1,619.53
Nov 4 2012 04:33pm
Quote (Myrddrall9 @ Nov 4 2012 11:23pm)
Life rep is so good on a windyif you manipulate your oak ~_~

What you mean by this?

Do you just meant, repping without oak sage alive? I mean that'll give you more rep on druid sure, but its the same rep as say a nec ( character with around that life ), the way I thought of it was oak sage makes the druid's rep " worse " than others but without oak sage it becomes similar.

But maybe its an East Rep trick I dont know of.. in which case share pls :P

Anyway, I agree tho that life rep is nice on windy's and not worth just plain ignoring , especially vs trapper, or if you wanted to pride vs zons and vs 95 es sorcs ( so like your 3 hardest duels ).

This post was edited by Jeebus666 on Nov 4 2012 04:38pm
Gold: 575.00
Nov 4 2012 04:42pm
Quote (Jeebus666 @ 4 Nov 2012 23:33)
What you mean by this?

Do you just meant, repping without oak sage alive? I mean that'll give you more rep on druid sure, but its the same rep as say a nec ( character with around that life ), the way I thought of it was oak sage makes the druid's rep " worse " than others but without oak sage it becomes similar.

But maybe, its an East Rep trick I dont know off.. in which case share pls :P

Anyway, I agree tho that life rep is nice on windy's and not worth just plain ignoring , especially vs trapper, or if you wanted to pride vs zons and vs 95 es sorcs ( so like your 3 hardest duels ).

Its just the same concept as repping without bo, you rep more life than most chars after oak is recasted.

But of course, if oak dies, its the same as any other char.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll