d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > My 2012 Nfl Draft Analysis > Draft Grades Included
Prev1101112
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 94.01
Sep 19 2012 09:55pm
Quote (Randolph @ Sep 19 2012 11:42pm)
You guys actually do have an underrated secondary but Dennard has to have done something small, but something enough to show he's not ready maturity wise, to start because he's definitely more talented than Arrington and could probably be on par with McCourty right now.

yeah it's taking a bit to learn the playbook i think. We haven't been too pressed in the pass defense game yet this season either. He'll be a part of the defense come mid season. and yeah McCourty had that pro bowl rookie season, but has faded since.
Gold: 14,000.00
Sep 19 2012 10:54pm
So how about that rookie 3rd round Punter :thumbsup: B)

2012 third-round draft pick Bryan Anger led the NFL during the preseason with a 48.3-yard punting average and his solid play has continued through the first two weeks of the regular season.  Anger leads the AFC and ranks second in the NFL with a 52.6-yard gross average and sixth with a 43.5-yard net.
Gold: 670.00
Sep 19 2012 11:16pm
Upshaw>
Gold: 0.27
Sep 19 2012 11:18pm
Quote (Hako @ Sep 19 2012 09:54pm)
So how about that rookie 3rd round Punter  :thumbsup:  B)

Clearly carrying your team to that 0-2 record. B) :P
Gold: 14,000.00
Sep 19 2012 11:50pm
Quote (Randolph @ Sep 19 2012 10:18pm)
Clearly carrying your team to that 0-2 record.  B)  :P

That would be on the Defense choking away the Vikings game. :( Gabbert leads the team down the field with under 2 minutes to play. Puts the team up by 3 points with 20 seconds left. I'm sorry, but that game is over. Still can't believe the Defense choked that away zzzzzz
Gold: 0.27
Nov 21 2012 08:01pm
Quote (Randolph @ May 7 2012 03:30pm)
Arizona Cardinals
Michael Floyd, WR – Gives Fitz a ton of help and, even though Whizy will say he has to earn the spot over Roberts, Doucet, etc, Floyd will be the #2 in week 1.
Jamell Fleming, CB – I don’t know too much about him but all the “experts” see to be in love with him so I’ll just be happy with it.
Bobby Massie, OT – Holy shit. How did this happen? There were some health concerns but that was the only thing I could find that would justify Massie falling. He was a second round pick projected to possibly go late in the first. The Cardinals creamed their pants when this pick happened.
Senio Kelemete, OT – I’m personally not too high on Kelemete but he does have plenty of experience and could step in for us early and be effective. I felt as if he took plays off occasionally though. I hope I’m wrong.
Justin Bethel, DB – I’ve seen him listed as a corner and a safety. Either way, I love it. This was a sleeper of mine. From a small school with huge talent. Could be a major steal down the road.
Ryan Lindley, QB – LOVE LOVE LOVE this pick. He’s a project for sure, but he’s got the physical tool needs for an NFL QB and can and will push Skelton for the starting job once Kolb is inevitably injured.
Nate Potter, OT – I had Potter going in the 4th, maybe slipping to the 5th. Getting him in the 7th is just ridiculous. He had a bad combine, but he is a physical freak.

Way off on Floyd.

Massie was thrown into a shit situation but it's clear as to why he dropped.

Kelemete I've been about on par to this point.

Bethel has just been meh.

LOL at what I wrote for Lindley. How perfect is that?

Quote (Randolph @ May 7 2012 03:30pm)
Ryan Lindley, QB – LOVE LOVE LOVE this pick. He’s a project for sure, but he’s got the physical tool needs for an NFL QB and can and will push Skelton for the starting job once Kolb is inevitably injured.

:rofl:

And Potter is showing he's skilled. I love Potter, already out best offensive linemen with only a game and a half under his belt.
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1101112
Add Reply New Topic New Poll