d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > My Final Build Log - Custom Tj11 > 56k Beware! No Spam Please.
Prev1151617
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,100.00
Jun 11 2012 05:12pm
Quote (Battleship @ Jun 11 2012 11:26am)
Practical, never been a fan :)

Update:
So I've decided to throw another 680 into this build, even with the copper i feel it needs more components...my motherboard looking quite lonely with only the single gpu.

Now Im going to leave this next part up to jsp.
My waterblocks. Do i change the gpu to match the cpu or the other way around?

Impractical might of been an understatement, I'm using a TH10 /w Extended Top and XL window. It's giant, my x58 board in there looks like a deck of cards. It was supposed to be an SR-X system but since Intel has no unlocked xeons it seemed like a waste of cash to go that route. Now I don't know what to do.

I'd say new GPU blocks, full cover.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 12 2012 10:26am
Quote (Halfdead14 @ Jun 12 2012 09:42am)
Impractical might of been an understatement, I'm using a TH10 /w Extended Top and XL window. It's giant, my x58 board in there looks like a deck of cards. It was supposed to be an SR-X system but since Intel has no unlocked xeons it seemed like a waste of cash to go that route. Now I don't know what to do.

I'd say new GPU blocks, full cover.

Ah yeah th10 too wide for me.
Yeah decided to go with the newer acetel nickel blocks.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 13 2012 04:28am
This specific build log is finished.
Completely different changes to the build which means a new log, detailing everything thats changed.

"my final build log" is apparently not that final.

Stay tuned, im sure you are all sick of seeing the same log with different pictures, but guess what, you get too see it all over again :lol:

Go Back To Computers & IT Topic List
Prev1151617
Add Reply New Topic New Poll