זה מה ששלחתי לו בהודעה פרטית
Quote (Krzyy @ Mar 11 2012 03:22pm)
Quote (NiRo_O @ 11 Mar 2012 13:05)
Quote (Krzyy @ Mar 11 2012 01:50pm)
Quote (NiRo_O @ 11 Mar 2012 11:07)
Quote (Krzyy @ Mar 11 2012 01:47am)
Quote (NiRo_O @ 10 Mar 2012 23:53)
do u compare zionists to nazis?

Yes. Just in case you feel offended, keep in mind that it concerns zionists, not those people of Israel who want to live their lives in peace and justice without making excuses to attack Iran which has not caused harm to anyone. And that's just one example. 9-11 can be another. And so on and so on

you have no idea what youre talking about...
Iran said that they would delete our existence..
im an israeli soilder and i know exactly what is it to be in risk all the time here.
we make these actions only to survive.

They would have that intention if you've attacked them after all, any other country would do that in response. Shame on US for being so naive and supporting Israel (or just because they push their asses into this) in this case, but it's clear to me why they would.... Money & oil.

I suppose you haven't heard about a car-bomb assasination of Iranian scientist not long ago? No medias published this, but if this happened in Israel or US, that'd automatically be an excuse to attack Iran. The biggest global medias are ran by zionists and they manipulate people what's extremely easy these days because no one cares and simply says 'ok, medias says that, so it must be true'

Iran does not attack other countries or try take over their lands, but Israel does that and commits terrorist attacks all over the world, including US. They knew about 9-11 before it happened. They tried to provoke US to attack Egipt back in 50's. Same thing for Iraq, and now for Iran. And that's only a matter of time before another war starts, who knows if not WW3? It would be destructive to the entire world, including Israel.

Aside from that, Iran has signed a nuclear non-proliferation treaty and allowed inspections. They do this legally, while Isreal has not signed any treaty and has not allowed any inspections, but they still have huge stocks of chemical, biological and nuclear weapons.

obviously u have no idea what youre talking about, iran said it clear "we will delete israel from the map"... have you seen their insane leader speaching?
and ive heard of that assasination of the iranian, but no1 knows who did it.

and yet all that youre saying isnt a good enough reason to compare us to nazis.
im asking you to remove it, these forums are not the place for your drastic politic opinions.

Yeah no one knows who did it, perhaps someone doesn't want peeople to know. And that wouldn't be the first time

And once again I'm gonna tell you - I'm not against Israel, I'm against Zionism and anything else that is included in my signature.
Comparing zionism to nazis - what isn't a good reason here to compare these two? Assasinations, propaganda, trying to conquer lands, only zionists do it differently than nazis did, without showing too much force, yet still applying it quietly in conspiracy.

These forums are a perfectly good place for political opinions as well as other kinds of discussions. I can tell you now that I'm not gonna stay quiet about that. My message is directed to ZIonism, which is evil and must be prevented from doing more harm to the people of this planet. And I have rights to send this message as well as to have my opinion about things. Standing against something that is evil is not a 'drastic political opinion' as you called it. My country where I was born struggles a lot these days because of undercover zionists who control medias and own a big spot in ourt government. Even one of the past presidents was a Jew. A jew being president of a country other than Israel? That's wrong, but of course medias prevent people from knowing it and the truth is considered a lie.

You have a full right to report my signature if you find it offensive (but as long as you're not a zionist, you shouldn't).

I think your worldvision is totally wrong.. a jew cannot be a president ? because of his roots?! sorry man but youre dumb, and racist...
I dont know what is going at your land, i dont even know where are you from, and to be honest i dont care.
just so you know, im a "zionist" for loving Israel.. my country.. thats the meaning of that, actually we dont use that word anymore but it doesnt matter.
and i find your signature very offensive because youre also using Israel flag, and calling me a nazi...
you say im like the people who massacred my roots even tho they were harmless and didnt do anything to them, just because of their race.
corruption happens everywhere, theres nothing to do with only jews/zionists.

our country is being bombed every day, and we're trying to prevent that, me personally risking my life for that country, following orders and giving 3 years of the nicest years of my life.. (18-21)
you think we wouldnt rather not having that law in Israel (serving-must) and be in peace with all our neighbors ?!!
we tried doing that and we keep trying, we gave lands to the other countrys, dunno if you heard of the "disconection program" and we gave a big part of israel but apperently it didnt help at all.
our neightbors are greedy and they want all for theirselves, we won't let it happen, thats why we fight for our lives, unless that, 2nd holocaust could come easily...

This post was edited by NiRo_O on Mar 11 2012 12:11pm
Retired Moderator
Gold: 580.00
Trader: Trusted
Mar 11 2012 08:13pm
יפה נפש, אטום.
Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,500.00
Mar 12 2012 02:46am
כל אחד ודעתו אחי..אל תנסה לשנות את העולם.
העיקר אתה תהיה בסדר.
Gold: 472,460.00
Mar 12 2012 06:33am
Quote (Yakir @ Mar 12 2012 10:46am)
כל אחד ודעתו אחי..אל תנסה לשנות את העולם.
העיקר אתה תהיה בסדר.

אני לא מוכן שיסתובב עם החתימה הזאת
Retired Moderator
Gold: 5.00
Mar 12 2012 01:04pm
First of all stop turning things upside down and don't try to call me a racist. Jews are not a race. What I meant by Jewish president thing is that no Jew should be a president of a country other than ISRAEL. Just like Barack Obama could not be a president of CHINA, because he is AMERICAN (his case was actually investigated to confirm that he really is, and perhaps you've heard about it yourself). That's the law and it's all logical, in case you didn't know. If you love your country, fine! That's alright and I think everyone should love their country. I do love my country myself more than you'd think I do. What I'm against is lie and those who only want more control and power, those who want to enslave people and steal everything from them. That's exactly what happens in Poland (where I come from) these days, and that's exactly what happened in Germany before WW1 and WW2 before Adolf Hitler took office (just so you know, I do not support Hitler's actions and plans on creating what's called 'One people, one nation, one leader'). The global medias (including the biggest medias in Poland) are ran by Jews, same as banks and many other institutions.

Another thing I wonder about - If Jews invaded Poland before war and they considered themselves Poles, why do the war compensations go to Israel instead of Poland? They lived in Poland, and were its citizens, and it's my country which suffered physically and visually. And now we as Poles are one of the most disliked nations by Israel because Jews died on our lands. Soon they're gonna claim that it's even our fault. Oh wait, perhaps they do already...

Medias manipulate people, and these medias are ran by Zionists. Not only medias, but a large part of our government (which is also filled with Jews working in conspiracy, who are also sons of war criminal and traitors) pushes our people to the edge. Their goal is to enrich themselves for their own profit and throw people on the streets, people of Poland who they don't care about. They were unmasked by some groups, and these groups of intelligent people spread these informations all over the web, along with many other. That's what things like ACTA or SOPA come for, to close down the evidence under the pretext of 'serving us and our safety' because people who spread these informations are and will be called invidious and mentally sick.

Aaron Szechter (covered under the name of Adam Michnik) who is at the same time the owner of the biggest Newspaper in Poland, said few years ago in Australian TV (performing while wearing a skullcap) that 'Jews are preparing an expansion in Poland, and they can assomplish it, because Poles are a bunch of naive fools'

I recommend you to check this video as an example:

If I'm not wrong - this is Shimon Peres, the current president of Israel

Talmud defines Goys (non-Jewish people) as inhuman animals. As well as that every conspiratorial Jew is a wise Jew, every unmasked Jew is a foolish Jew. In some environments criticism of a Jew is even considered antisemitism.

Zionist elites working all over the world harm other countries, but they also hurt their own. In case of Poland (because I represent its true people and because I love my country), I can even give you the names right here.

I'm a proponent of peace and prosperity, who wants good instead of evil, but your elites on high ranks are not. They are possessed by greed and villainy.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 580.00
Mar 12 2012 07:02pm
Quote (Krzyy @ 12 Mar 2012 21:08)
Quote (Many_Names @ 12 Mar 2012 03:12)
And I would like to know what do you know about Zionism
Or what did you learn about it, cause you seem to think something I am not familiar with.
I might be able to change your mind or might not but I still think it worth to know eachother instead of arguing about things we both got wrong.
Ido.

I gave my answer directly in the topic, because I received few pms

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=61395043&f=67&o=0#p410529319

As I said to Yakir in a pm - I'm not your enemy, neither it is my intention to be. You are an intelligent person so you will surely understand what I've posted there

First of all Jewish is a Nationality and religion, Like me I am Jewish but not into Judaism.
And second of all the Jewish state supose to be a Country for Jews since we simply do not have any other place and it was proven before that we won't survive anywhere else.
Now about your points"
"What I'm against is lie and those who only want more control and power, those who want to enslave people and steal everything from them"
I am against those specific things too, but who is lying? Who wants to gain more control and power, which people are enslaved? who's them?
on 1947 the U.N (United Nations) Declair 2 countries 1 Jewies and 1 Muslim (It wasn't named Palestian cause there was no such things yet).
on 1948 Right after the Jewish people declair their country the Arabs countries around us decided to attack while those who lived here decided to leave "To let their bothers, Finish the assult" (Now correct me if I am wrong when you decide to go ALL-IN while playing poker you take into consideration that you might loose).
Next war that changed borders was the Yom Kipur war: (Just a quick History Class the 'Gaze Strip' belonged to the Egyptions they weren't in our responsibilty at all, and the West Bank was in the hands of the Jordanians).
In the Yom Kipur war we had problems but we manage to push Syria, Lebanon and Egypt off and we took Sinai and Gaza strip.
After the war the Israelis made an agreement with Egypt that they won't hold an army devision in Sinai and they will give them back the land and Egyptions agreed to accept Sinai but no Gaza.
They didn't want to take care of these poor people.
You see its not like the government that lead this country since 1948 had an agenda to enslave, like and try to control the Muslims arabs.

"That's exactly what happens in Poland (where I come from) these days, and that's exactly what happened in Germany before WW1 and WW2 before Adolf Hitler took office (just so you know, I do not support Hitler's actions and plans on creating what's called 'One people, one nation, one leader'). The global medias (including the biggest medias in Poland) are ran by Jews, same as banks and many other institutions"
You see this is a very problematic perspective, we didn't make race law here we treat the Arabs that live within us the same as we treat Jews and Christians
The street signs for example are written in Hebrew, English and Arabic since it is an offical language, there are laws that repsect their holidays. some of them even serve in the Army.
The problem here with you guys that come from Polin, Germany, US or what ever is that you simply do not understand the situation here.
There Arabs everywhere in the middle east, 21 countries to be exact but only 1 Jewish state. We are not the US, We are Not Britain, We are not Germany not Polin We are not all citizenship country but we are respecting those who live here and accept us.
We left Gaza it is not part of therefore we do not occupie it so again we do not enslave those people, heck! we even help them with Power (Electricity, Water and Aid).
On the other hand we do have problem on the West Bank, we did occupie there are settlers that sit there and most of them get evicted not those who were there since 1967 (even tho my personal opinion is once you go into war and you conquer a land and its yours, specially if you haven't started it).

"Medias manipulate people, and these medias are ran by Zionists. Not only medias, but a large part of our government (which is also filled with Jews working in conspiracy, who are also sons of war criminal and traitors) pushes our people to the edge. Their goal is to enrich themselves for their own profit and throw people on the streets, people of Poland who they don't care about. They were unmasked by some groups, and these groups of intelligent people spread these informations all over the web, along with many other. That's what things like ACTA or SOPA come for, to close down the evidence under the pretext of 'serving us and our safety' because people who spread these informations are and will be called invidious and mentally sick."
The things you are talking about here are the exact things there was an Holocaust you just gave a number of unbased claims about Jewish control the media.
for evey 1 successfull person there 10000 who failed but once you got a Jewish up there (Its their fault they conspired against us, they don't care about us). let me break it to you, every person is thinking only for himself and then for others.
But when it is Polish who think only of himself its okay he is just a bustered but when its a Jew you immediatly think "CONSPIRACY!, TRAITORS!".
Not all Jews are perfect by the exact percentage of any Human on the face of this planet.

"Aaron Szechter (covered under the name of Adam Michnik) who is at the same time the owner of the biggest Newspaper in Poland, said few years ago in Australian TV (performing while wearing a skullcap) that 'Jews are preparing an expansion in Poland, and they can assomplish it, because Poles are a bunch of naive fools"
So he said does it means all Jews are like him? You want me to search how many Racist comments did Polish said about Jews? Please Prove Aaron Szechter otherwize cause right now, you are really naive and a fool.

Now about the Video you posted
You took a small part of a long speech about the Israeli Economy which he said that we are buying business and lands over the area's he mentions.
Now you made a big conspiracy out of it, but do you know how many 'Foreign investors' coming here to invest? do I talk about conspiracy when that happened? Please....

"If I'm not wrong - this is Shimon Peres, the current president of Israel"
Yes this is Shimon Peres, the President of Israel which is a role of honor and not more then that, Its just like getting an achievement in a Video game Gratz!

"Talmud defines Goys (non-Jewish people) as inhuman animals. As well as that every conspiratorial Jew is a wise Jew, every unmasked Jew is a foolish Jew. In some environments criticism of a Jew is even considered antisemitism"
I really don't give a fuck about the Talmud I am not religious nor the leaders of Israel, but Talmud defiantly not definies Goys as Inhumans no animals Goys = None Jews not more then that I do not know where you heard that crap maybe the same place you heard the rest of the crap you are talking about.
"Zionist elites working all over the world harm other countries, but they also hurt their own. In case of Poland (because I represent its true people and because I love my country), I can even give you the names right here."
Zionism are simply people who love Israel and wants to keep its lands, zionsim was the hope for a Jewish Country and its no longer exist.
People call Israel, Zion but its really just Israel
"Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a form of nationalism of Jews and Jewish culture that supports a Jewish nation state in territory defined as the Land of Israel.[1] Zionism supports Jews upholding their Jewish identity and opposes the the assimilation of Jews into other societies and has advocated the return of Jews to Israel as a means for Jews to be liberated from anti-Semitic discrimination, exclusion, and persecution that has occurred in other societies.[1] Since the establishment of the State of Israel, the Zionist movement continues primarily to advocate on behalf of the Jewish state and address threats to its continued existence and security" It really doesn't exist anymore its even dumb to talk about it.
I can say I am a Zionist because I love Israel and I support it.
Every person that say I love Israel Is a Zionist.
I hope you get the idea...

"I'm a proponent of peace and prosperity, who wants good instead of evil, but your elites on high ranks are not. They are possessed by greed and villainy"
W H O A R E T H O S E E L I T E S ?
Who are you talking about now you really starting to sound like a madman..

You really have no idea whats going on, you have no based information yet you decided to go a crusade against zionism which doesn't exist really from 1948...
Trade Moderator
Mar 13 2012 12:49am
Quote (NiRo_O @ Mar 12 2012 02:33pm)
אני לא מוכן שיסתובב עם החתימה הזאת

זאת זכותו להסתובב עם החתימה הזאת.
אם אתה לא מוכן לזה תשלח הודעה פרטית לאחד המודים.
Mar 13 2012 02:22am
Quote (Yakir @ Mar 13 2012 08:49am)
זאת זכותו להסתובב עם החתימה הזאת.
אם אתה לא מוכן לזה תשלח הודעה פרטית לאחד המודים.

בטח ששלחתי
ולא, לא זכותו.

ועידו, לייק עצבני.

This post was edited by NiRo_O on Mar 13 2012 02:23am
Mar 13 2012 02:28am
Quote (Krzyy @ Mar 12 2012 09:04pm)
First of all stop turning things upside down and don't try to call me a racist. Jews are not a race.  What I meant by Jewish president thing is that no Jew should be a president of a country other than ISRAEL.

oh really?
what if i have a Poland Citizenship, i've been born & grown in poland, and i've been CHOSEN to be president...
you think its not right for me to be president just because im jewish? then yes mister, you're racist.
Trade Moderator
Mar 13 2012 02:31am
Quote (NiRo_O @ Mar 13 2012 10:22am)
בטח ששלחתי
ולא, לא זכותו.

ועידו, לייק עצבני.

בטח שזאת זכותו..כל עוד לא הוא לא עבר על שום חוק אז זאת זכותו.
אם זה מפריע לך פשוט תתעלם.
Go Back To עברית Topic List
1237Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll