d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Official Professional Wrestling Discussion Thread
Prev1113511361137113811391793Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 42.29
Mar 23 2017 10:54pm
Quote (Nevada @ Mar 23 2017 11:49pm)
Tbh reigns isn't that sexy, no homo.

1- He is all arms and they're not that defined that's why he wears a vest to look tougher and hide his non abs chest, if u go back to 2014 where orton take off his vest when he was hitting him with a chair, the dude has a baby chest full of fat
2- When he doesnt wet his hair or has the ponytail he looks kinda gay
3- with the goatee and not the full beard he looks gay
4- has chicken legs, thats why he wears pants

lol

Women with low self esteem like men with a dark complexion ;)
Gold: 455.69
Mar 23 2017 11:04pm
Quote (XxAdrielJeremiahGreebxX @ 24 Mar 2017 01:48)
why does everyone hate on roman reigns?

he seems fine

and he's sexy as fuck

only dumb thing i hate about him is his god damned finisher

the super man punch is by far the stupdiest thing i've ever seen, and that's including the worm

He's improved in the last few years but when they pushed him to the moon he was nowhere near ready for the position they put him in, his weaknesses got overexposed and the fans turned on him yet WWE continued to push him way above his league

If he would have stayed in the mid card for the last years, fans would have a very different opinion of him today
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 30%
Mar 24 2017 07:33am
Quote (SCXiao @ Mar 24 2017 12:04am)
He's improved in the last few years but when they pushed him to the moon he was nowhere near ready for the position they put him in, his weaknesses got overexposed and the fans turned on him yet WWE continued to push him way above his league

If he would have stayed in the mid card for the last years, fans would have a very different opinion of him today

100% Correct

I actually started to semi like him when he was US Champ and feuded with Rusev there for awhile, of course the push again had to come though

Anyone else disappointed with the WM card as much as I am? Seems like they're just trying to cram as many Superstars onto it as they can. I.g the Women's match was fine before adding Nia into the match.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Mar 24 2017 05:58pm
Quote (Goodell4President @ Mar 24 2017 09:33am)
100% Correct

I actually started to semi like him when he was US Champ and feuded with Rusev there for awhile, of course the push again had to come though

Anyone else disappointed with the WM card as much as I am? Seems like they're just trying to cram as many Superstars onto it as they can. I.g the Women's match was fine before adding Nia into the match.

Nia needed to be added to that triple threat, wwe doesn't like doing triple threats of the same people back to back
They did it last year with charlotte and sasha and becky and becky and bayley are identical in diffirent ways

It would be way too similar as last year, with nia jax at least it adds strength and power and different look

Smackdown womens match, heard alot of surprises will happen like maybe kelly kelly will be in the match, victoria, naomi etc...why complain about that? looks fine to me

mania looks good so far im looking forward to every match except goldberg vs lesnar....wish the taker vs reigns feud was better tho...I cant believe they do the absolute minimal every year for taker feuds. no mic interactions etc
its gonna be better than last year x50

This post was edited by Nevada on Mar 24 2017 05:58pm
Gold: 1,292.69
Mar 24 2017 06:10pm
Samoa Joe is a punk
Mar 25 2017 09:07pm
While there has been speculation about when The Undertaker will retire for many years, there is growing concern that Wrestlemania 33 could actually be the final match of his career. It’s believed that Roman Reigns’ line about retiring Undertaker was no coincidence and the company is discussing the real possibility that this will Undertaker’s last match.

God fucking dammit. This match is going to be a fucking joke and anyone with a brain knows it. Taker deserves better.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Mar 25 2017 09:29pm
If taker wins at wm33, its his 100th ppv win

There's a chance taker might win, unless he loses but its not his last match.

Quote (Goodell4President @ Mar 25 2017 11:07pm)
While there has been speculation about when The Undertaker will retire for many years, there is growing concern that Wrestlemania 33 could actually be the final match of his career. It’s believed that Roman Reigns’ line about retiring Undertaker was no coincidence and the company is discussing the real possibility that this will Undertaker’s last match.

God fucking dammit. This match is going to be a fucking joke and anyone with a brain knows it. Taker deserves better.

Taker deserves better?
Hope you know that Taker decides most likely who he wants to give his last loss to? lol

Anything taker wants or dont want to do, vince will support his decision 100%
If taker loses to reigns, that's because taker wanted him to win.

This post was edited by Nevada on Mar 25 2017 09:30pm
Gold: 455.69
Mar 26 2017 03:47am
Quote (Nevada @ 26 Mar 2017 04:29)

Taker deserves better?
Hope you know that Taker decides most likely who he wants to give his last loss to? lol

Yup. Taker has said himself that he wants to go out with a loss and put someone over big time. Too bad It's Reigns though
Mar 26 2017 11:27am
Quote (Nevada @ Mar 25 2017 10:29pm)

Taker deserves better?

I know it's Takers choice (For the most part, Vince still has final say.) I'm not arguing that.

The point of him wanting Roman as his last ever match though is a joke. The way he looked on Raw, no way he doesn't retire after this.

Plus the fact that he needs hip surgery and once he gets it he's 100% done from what I've read.

I know you like Roman, but the only time he was ever over was being the muscle of The Shield. The closest he ever got to being over as a singles competitor was the whole ordeal with Vince.

Trying way too hard to continuously push him in the main event over and over even though he ALWAYS gets terrible reactions (You can clearly tell the boos are being edited out by Kevin Dunn and the sound truck.)

Like said here not too long ago, he was doing fine in the midcard and was even getting some positive reactions as the U.S Champ feuding with Rusev

I just don't understand why you like him so much currently, I guess.
Gold: 6,062.79
Mar 26 2017 11:37am
Doesnt matter who he wrestles at mania he is completely done doesnt have a damn thing to give anymore
Personally id have stroman in there but outside of him and reigns who else is even worthy, maybe cena but taler cant do what he used to so itd be half the match it woulda been even 5 years ago

Sucks itll be reigns to beat him and send him on his way but id rather it just happen already , taker said how many times he was back and never was even back
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev1113511361137113811391793Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll