d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Z V Z Ladder > East Ladder Season 7
Prev13536373839Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.07
Mar 9 2011 04:24pm
Quote (twiztidballz @ Mar 9 2011 03:16am)
lulu and habuk are the 2 ppl who can defeat me with no prob, host cant do crap but hes past u both.... another thing mine and host's duels ended up 4-1 my favor before he accused me of being a hacking noob and asked for med. yet hes ahead of me, even though we never finished the duels, then i come on and i have a msg that i am being challenged by habuk and im alrdy counted as a dodge and moved down... guess i should quit my job and stay on here all day huh?

is anyone going to adress this issue

tbh need to fix this if its true habukkuk
ladders are fair and gm i do agree somepeople arent on alot but it is no reason to penalize people 3 day gdodge rule stands for a reason

but this also goes for u twisted i firmly believe u get 3 days not 1 second longer

just figure it out guys this is supposed to be a fun zvz ladder
Gold: 25.40
Mar 9 2011 06:31pm
Quote (Aspirations @ Mar 9 2011 05:24pm)

ladders are fair and gm i do agree somepeople arent on alot but it is no reason to penalize people 3 day gdodge rule stands for a reason

but this also goes for u twisted i firmly believe u get 3 days not 1 second longer

Do you need a hug dude sounds like you were fighting back tears the whole time you typed that lol.

It's a ladder calm down he's not gonna jump off the ledge.
Mar 9 2011 06:31pm
Quote (Egardner @ Mar 9 2011 06:31pm)
Do you need a hug dude sounds like you were fighting back tears the whole time you typed that lol.

It's a ladder calm down he's not gonna jump off the ledge.

figures u would post that

shouldent u be arguing with moders to see who > who u or them

ur a cool guy but ur a fuckin prick too

u should be more like ur guild members and not a fuckin ass hole

This post was edited by Aspirations on Mar 9 2011 06:42pm
Gold: 212.00
Mar 9 2011 07:04pm
Quote (twiztidballz @ Mar 9 2011 05:16am)
lulu and habuk are the 2 ppl who can defeat me with no prob, host cant do crap but hes past u both.... another thing mine and host's duels ended up 4-1 my favor before he accused me of being a hacking noob and asked for med. yet hes ahead of me, even though we never finished the duels, then i come on and i have a msg that i am being challenged by habuk and im alrdy counted as a dodge and moved down... guess i should quit my job and stay on here all day huh?

First of all, Host and yourself did do a match. This match resulted in the request of a mediator.
Though no one could seem to be online at the same time to make any of this happen the way it should have.
Host then emailed me and told me after 3 days of waiting for a moderator that (if this is becomming to complicated he would take the lose)
So to make things easier I let Twizt keep his position and let Host take a lose.
This then freed up Host to be able to challenge me at this point. Host gets a win on me, then challenges lulu, wins against lulu, becomes #1
I did wait 3 days to do my match against you Twizt, you did not log on. Twizt your my bud but to keep this ladder active the 3 dodge rule exists for a reason.
This is why you are dropped into my old spot, I then took lulu's spot, lulu is now #3 and you are now my old #4.
No foul play has occured. The only thing that is confusing you is that Host ate a lose vs you and rechallenged other people around you to get ahead.
I state again, NO FOUL PLAY HAS A OCCURED.
and this ->

Quote (Aspirations @ Mar 9 2011 06:24pm)

I say again (NO FOUL PLAY OR ANYTHING AGAINST THE RULES HAS OCCURED) Twizt may have the point of view that Host is vulnerable to his CS and shouldn't deserve #1
but unfortunately Host DID GO BY THE RULES to make his challanges to get where he is now.

I am sorry but the 3 day dodge rule absolutely must be enforced at this point. It's just part of keeping things moving. If you can give me good reason why I should remove
a dodge point I can do this for you. Unfortunately if you do not meet a challenge within 3 days. Not to mention you don't log on at all within 3 days to even drop me a PM
asking for an extension. Yes you will forfeit your spot and yes you will be redueling to reclaim it.
Gold: 212.00
Mar 9 2011 07:11pm
CURRENT ROSTER

#1 Host (Plague / Hybrid)/ *God/ Nightmares@jsp

#2 AngryDiana (Bow / Fury) / *Habakkuk / Habakkuk22@jsp

#3 Lulu (Bow / Fury) / *Aesthetics / aspirations@jsp

#4 Twiztid_Java (CS / Fury) / *Twiztid_Balls / twiztidballz@jsp

#5 HeroinFiend (Cs) / *Tmj / 420hero@Jsp

#6 Afternoon (Bow / Fury/Plague) /*LynxPvP / TheLynx@jsp

#7 TeleCs (Cs) / *J0nk. / Alpha@jsp

#8 iLLSiCK (Cs) /*Dougiealldayson / HomieSlice420@jsp

#9 PowerHouse-Zon (Hybrid) / *Cas89 / Cas89@jsp

CHALLENGES:

#9 PowerHouse-Zon (Hybrid) / *Cas89 / Cas89@jsp challenges #8 iLLSiCK (Cs) /*Dougiealldayson /HomieSlice420@jsp

#2 AngryDiana (Bow / Fury) / *Habakkuk / Habakkuk22@jsp challenges #1 Host (Plague / Hybrid)/ *God/ Nightmares@jsp

#5 HeroinFiend (Cs) / *Tmj / 420hero@Jsp challenges #4 Twiztid_Java (CS / Fury) / *Twiztid_Balls / twiztidballz@jsp

DODGES:

twiztid_java(cs-fury) / *twiztid_balls / twiztidballz@jsp = 2

iLLSiCK(cs zon) /*Dougiealldayson / homieslice420@jsp= 1

HOLD:

- none as of now -

NOTES:

Very good duels lately Host and lulu. Competition will be good in top 3 now.

Rember:If you are a CS zon wearing Enigma, you must use the same amount of run/walk or less against other zons who are not using Enigma.
Slow Target % is now entirely illegal as stated in the original ruling.
Bit of advise vs CS, WSGing for desynch is key. We well tested this and I see this fit as well and balanced ruling. Let me know if anyone disputes this.

There is now a new Challenge Rule:
If you are placed into HOLD status for any reason, you may immediately challenge anyone up to the rank of your previous position to reclaim a spot in the ladder.
If you win, you claim the spot and everyone under you is bumped down 1 position.
If you lose, you will be bumped down 2 slots bellow the rank you challenged as if that person beat you in a normal challenge and your ladder progression will resume as normal from that point forward.

Quote (twiztidballz @ Mar 9 2011 05:16am)

First of all, Host and yourself did do a match. This match resulted in the request of a mediator.
Though no one could seem to be online at the same time to make any of this happen the way it should have.
Host then emailed me and told me after 3 days of waiting for a moderator that (if this is becomming to complicated he would take the lose)
So to make things easier I let Twizt keep his position and let Host take a lose.
This then freed up Host to be able to challenge me at this point. Host gets a win on me, then challenges lulu, wins against lulu, becomes #1
I did wait 3 days to do my match against you Twizt, you did not log on. Twizt your my bud but to keep this ladder active the 3 dodge rule exists for a reason.
This is why you are dropped into my old spot, I then took lulu's spot, lulu is now #3 and you are now my old #4.
No foul play has occured. The only thing that is confusing you is that Host ate a lose vs you and rechallenged other people around you to get ahead.
I state again, NO FOUL PLAY HAS A OCCURED.
and this ->

Quote (Aspirations @ Mar 9 2011 06:24pm)

I say again (NO FOUL PLAY OR ANYTHING AGAINST THE RULES HAS OCCURED) Twizt may have the point of view that Host is vulnerable to his CS and shouldn't deserve #1
but unfortunately Host DID GO BY THE RULES to make his challanges to get where he is now.

I am sorry but the 3 day dodge rule absolutely must be enforced at this point. It's just part of keeping things moving. If you can give me good reason why I should remove
a dodge point I can do this for you. Unfortunately if you do not meet a challenge within 3 days. Not to mention you don't log on at all within 3 days to even drop me a PM
asking for an extension. Yes you will forfeit your spot and yes you will be redueling to reclaim it.

Sorry I haven't been on guys, last couple days we had our Radiator go out on us in our Chevy Tracker. Just bad lucky lately I suppose.
I"ll be on early morning tonight, and most of the day tommorow. Catch you soon Host.

Gold: 25.40
Mar 9 2011 07:12pm
Quote (Aspirations @ Mar 9 2011 07:31pm)
figures u would post that

shouldent u be arguing with moders to see who > who u or them

ur a cool guy but ur a fuckin prick too

u should be more like ur guild members and not a fuckin ass hole

i pick on people I know lol was trolling :(

You dont fuck with your friends irl

And I love to rage out on modders lol
Mar 9 2011 07:14pm
Quote (Egardner @ Mar 9 2011 07:12pm)
i pick on people I know lol was trolling :(

You dont fuck with your friends irl

And I love to rage out on modders lol

i know ur cool jus made me mad

you eric / preech taught me to chain lock and more just mad in genearl today my apoligies

and habukkuk im not complaining could care less lol just sayiing the issue needed to be adressed

This post was edited by Aspirations on Mar 9 2011 07:16pm
Gold: 3,020.00
Mar 9 2011 09:55pm
Quote (Aspirations @ Mar 10 2011 01:14am)
i know ur cool jus made me mad

you eric / preech taught me to chain lock and more just mad in genearl today my apoligies

and habukkuk im not complaining could care less lol just sayiing the issue needed to be adressed

Issue was address; I wouldn't do the ladder if i was involved or saw anyone involved in any foul play this ladder
As Hab stated; I took a loss to twiz; & i still want him med'd if he ever challenges me again
Gold: 0.00
Mar 10 2011 01:14am
ok well, responding to 420's challenge, i will be on thursday from noon to 1pm before i go to work, then ill be on again from midnite to 1am. hopefully we can meet up then. and trust me i do plan on challenging you again host, although the frw rule will most likely hand me a loss, that was a big part of why i had you before. and a med. is fine, i dont mind, anyone on here who knows me knows ive been playing on and off for 10 years and have only used maphack way back in tha day when cows were the way of leveling.. lol
Gold: 3,020.00
Mar 10 2011 01:45am
Quote (twiztidballz @ Mar 10 2011 07:14am)
ok well, responding to 420's challenge, i will be on thursday from noon to 1pm before i go to work, then ill be on again from midnite to 1am. hopefully we can meet up then. and trust me i do plan on challenging you again host, although the frw rule will most likely hand me a loss, that was a big part of why i had you before. and a med. is fine, i dont mind, anyone on here who knows me knows ive been playing on and off for 10 years and have only used maphack way back in tha day when cows were the way of leveling.. lol

you do know i will use like 50 frw vs you; right? :bonk:
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev13536373839Next
Add Reply New Topic