d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Z V Z Ladder > East Ladder Season 7
12339Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 212.00
Feb 2 2011 11:01pm
Z v Z LADDER

East Ladder

Season 7

This is a ladder designed for all Amazon Builds
Anyone is welcome to sign-up and join this ladder
Just post your <CharacterName (CharacterType) / *B-Net Acct / Name@jsp>
Lets keep this thread mature and free of spamming and flamming
Ruling is subject to change on this ladder based upon the community's demand
I will need help moderating and updating this thread so let me know if anyone has free time and is interested in helping with this project
(Moderators reserve the right to remove anyone from this ladder if they are becomming a problem)

ZvZ PvP RULE-SET:

CODE & CONDUCT

- Duels are FT5 format and take place in The Blood Moor on Hell Difficulty
- Duels do not start until The Blood Moor is clear of all monsters
- Duels do not start until both players say "Go"
- Leaving The Blood Moor before a duel ends = *Automatic DQ, 1 Loss* (make sure to restock on arrows/potions before a duel starts)
- Duels resulting in a questionable "draw" or "tie" are counted as a redo
- No pre-buffing or firing of any missles before both players say "Go" (pre-summoning Valkyries & Decoys is acceptable)
- No overly defensive play (ZvZ is naturally a very defensive duel style, making this rule difficult to adjucate properly) Here are a few sub-rules to better define "overly defensive":
- * No disappearing off your opponent's mini-map for longer than 10 seconds (request moderation if you feel the need to enforce this rule)
- * No avoiding your opponent with no plans to attack your opponent (once again, request moderation if you feel the need to enforce this rule)
- * No going inside of houses whatsoever *Violation of This Rule = Automatic DQ, 1 Loss*
- * New 10 second Cover Rule (use any obstacle you wish as cover but use it no longer than 10 seconds) *Violation of This Rule = Automatic DQ, 1 Loss*
- No Slow Missles *Violation of This Rule = Automatic DQ, 1 Loss*
- No use of shrines or wells *Violation of This Rule = Automatic DQ, 1 Loss*
- No use of mercinaries *Violation of This Rule = Automatic DQ, 1 Loss*
- No Naked Killing or Gold Stealing *Violation Of This Rule = Removal From Ladder*
- Respecing your character is only allowed if you inform a Moderator of your respec and if it is deemed a major respec, you will restart at the bottom of this ZvZ Ladder
- Failing to show gear, inventory, weapon switches and/or perform a Gmod Test upon request = *Removal From Ladder*
- Remember to always take proper screen shots to provide proof of your legitimacy and victory incase it is in question
- And Most importantly (NO HACKING OR CHEATING) *Violation Of This Rule = Removal From Ladder With No Questions Asked*

GEAR AND ITEMS

- Doom is illegal
- Gear with Slow Target % is illegal
- More than 75% Poison Length Reduction is illegal
- Gear that has +% chance to proc Life Tap and Amplify Damage is all illegal
- Using spell charges off gear is illegal (you can still use the gear just don't use the charges)
- More than 40 Life Replenish is illegal
- You are allowed only one item that grants elemental absorb vs the element your opponent is using
- You are allowed only one item that grants +% to maximum resistance vs the element your opponent is using
- T-Gods counts as wearing both an elemental absorb item and a +% to maximum resistance item
- No stacking arrows or mana potions (unless both players agree to do so)
- No use of any potions other than mana potions *Violation Of This Rule = Removal From Ladder*
- Horadric Cube stays in your stash not in your inventory *Violation Of This Rule = Removal From Ladder*
- If you so wish to use Battle Orders, it had better be on a weapon switch

CHALLENGE RULES:

To issue a "Challenge" you must post your challenge in this thread and who it is against. Then you must PM that person, informing them that you have challenged them.

Challenges can only be issued to opponents up to 2 ranks higher than your own. If you win your challenge, you take that person's spot.

After winning a challenge, there is no delay on who you can challenge next so long as they are currently free and not already involved in another challenge.

After losing a challenge, you must wait 24 hours before challenging that same opponent again but there is no delay on challenging a different opponent.

Wether you issue the challenge or are the one being issued the challenge, you have 3 days to complete that challenge.

If a challenge is not completed within 3 days, the challenger takes the spot of the challenged and it will be considered a "Dodge"

If you accumulate 3 "Dodges" you will be removed from this ladder.

Extensions for a challenge will only be granted if you PM a moderator with a very good reason. We want to keep this ladder active.

But most importantly, Have Fun

CURRENT ROSTER

#1 AngryDiana (Bow&Fury) / *Habakkuk / Habakkuk22@jsp

Gold: 0.00
Feb 3 2011 08:11am
2 the top
Feb 3 2011 08:37pm
Quote (MIM443 @ Feb 3 2011 09:11am)
2 the top

No guilds are hosting any ZvZ this season so I took the liberty of hosting it myself.

It's looking like this will be the only attempt at a ZvZ this season

ISO: A little support please ^^

CURRENT ROSTER

Gold: 0.07
Feb 4 2011 02:04am
lol ur number 1! ill join but i need to make few changes to be gm

pm me when ur on iso a few details clairified

This post was edited by Aspirations on Feb 4 2011 02:09am
Feb 4 2011 01:23pm
Quote (Aspirations @ Feb 4 2011 03:04am)
lol ur number 1! ill join but i need to make few changes to be gm

pm me when ur on iso a few details clairified

I'll reserve starting slot #2 for you then till we get your details figured out ^^
I'll be on the rest of the night, drop me a PM when you get a chance
Feb 4 2011 03:55pm
#2 or 3 not sure LmfaoFc (Cs) / *mim442 / Mim443@jsp

Feb 4 2011 04:00pm
CURRENT ROSTER

#2 LmfaoFc (Cs) / *mim442 / Mim443@jsp

Feb 4 2011 07:07pm
challenging *Habakkuk@ jsp for #1
pmed
Gold: 0.07
Feb 5 2011 04:07pm
lulu- bow/fury - aesthetics
Feb 5 2011 05:46pm
My win against LmfaoFc by forfeit
(Lmfao is put on hold status until further notification)

CURRENT ROSTER

#2 lulu (bow/fury) / *(??) / aesthetics @jsp

HOLD: LmfaoFc (Cs) / *mim442 / Mim443@jsp
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
12339Next
Add Reply New Topic