d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The In-depth Guide To The Mf Sorceress For Newbies > The Tl;dr Version
Prev1383940
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 135.00
Apr 6 2012 07:45pm
Quote (Lightman @ Apr 6 2012 11:11pm)
my back up was posted long ago, the reason i don't meddle with kids like you anymore is because it ruins the point of making the thread in the first place.
oh, and saying jesus christ to 3rd grade math when you have a MA degree at math... sherlocked, bro. sherlocked de fuq

Jesus christ,you really missplace everything. It is becoming funny. Read everything again a few times,maybe you become enlightened....serioushly this is rediculous how someone can be so wrong and think that he is right at tje same time. Same discussion i had with voyage but he learned after all and started listening first to understand then talk. You on the other hand are not getting ANYTHING through. Gj, that attitude will make you functional individual...(since i dont take you as you think of yourself,this is sarcasm).
Gold: 1,152.00
Apr 6 2012 07:50pm
Quote (monSt4r @ Apr 6 2012 09:45pm)
Jesus christ,you really missplace everything. It is becoming funny. Read everything again a few times,maybe you become enlightened....serioushly this is rediculous how someone can be so wrong and think that he is right at tje same time. Same discussion i had with voyage but he learned after all and started listening first to understand then talk. You on the other hand are not getting ANYTHING through. Gj, that attitude will make you functional individual...(since i dont take you as you think of yourself,this is sarcasm).

Don't remember that, but I've always considered Fort a reasonable choice for armor. Treachery is better in nearly every long game.

Btw you both are weak, angry individuals and are both suffering of anger as a result.

This post was edited by Voyaging on Apr 6 2012 07:50pm
Apr 6 2012 09:37pm
Quote (Voyaging @ Apr 7 2012 01:50am)
Don't remember that, but I've always considered Fort a reasonable choice for armor. Treachery is better in nearly every long game.

Btw you both are weak, angry individuals and are both suffering of anger as a result.

NN to insult now, I remembered one topic that I argued with you, but you came out ok. Or maybe that was not you (but Im pretty sure you were). It was not connected with armors, something completely different. And your second line is a joke, dont turn stupid again, thanks.
Gold: Locked
Apr 7 2012 02:45am
Quote (monSt4r @ Apr 7 2012 04:45am)

LOL the level of your misconception in this game is so staggering you need to learn how to step down when you're facing an sng god, little boy.
i was here long before you were, and will be here twice as long after you leave, because your pseudo-knowledge for posting ZERO proof to your claims means absolutely nothing coming from a basement case like you. in fact, you're just a laughable scenario of another enraged kid who got mad at being linked to a topic showing simple calculations and just wants to see 2-3 lines saying one thing or the other.

uMad? ya, you're boiling to the point of slitting your wrists with an electric razor.
give it up, junior.
Apr 7 2012 03:29am
Quote (Lightman @ Apr 7 2012 08:45am)
LOL the level of your misconception in this game is so staggering you need to learn how to step down when you're facing an sng god, little boy.
i was here long before you were, and will be here twice as long after you leave, because your pseudo-knowledge for posting ZERO proof to your claims means absolutely nothing coming from a basement case like you. in fact, you're just a laughable scenario of another enraged kid who got mad at being linked to a topic showing simple calculations and just wants to see 2-3 lines saying one thing or the other.

uMad? ya, you're boiling to the point of slitting your wrists with an electric razor.
give it up, junior.

Hahaha, u mad bro...
God?
Before,after?
Little boy?
God#2?
Ahahhahaha....

Every response you did so far missed the whole point so I give up on you,gj. Enjoy yourself !
/le me out.

P.s. u maad bro.
Gold: 3.00
Apr 7 2012 03:45am
Jesus christ, just stfu if you aren't going to contribute anything to the topic and let the people who are actually interested in DISCUSSING the thread at hand reply. Take it to PM and wave your cocks at one another in there.
Apr 7 2012 04:05am
Quote (Onslaughtx @ Apr 7 2012 09:45am)
Jesus christ, just stfu if you aren't going to contribute anything to the topic and let the people who are actually interested in DISCUSSING the thread at hand reply. Take it to PM and wave your cocks at one another in there.

It is more fun this way :)

Plus this topic is about MF SC sorc builds, what can be really said here that has not been said...
It is well written and good to have for linking to people that dont know what a sticky is.
Btw as I can recall, there is also a very cool HC sorceress guide that explains a few more aspects to a sorc that has not been mentioned here, but that is about it from sorcs.
Not very discussable topic.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1383940
Add Reply New Topic New Poll