d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Motor Sports & Cars > Rubicon Trip 2010 > California 4wheeling
Prev12347Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,535.00
Aug 16 2010 05:18am
and jim's 1986 bronco 9inch rear dana 44 front

Aug 16 2010 05:21am
saw this on the trail

oh my god its a double rainbow, what does it mean woahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

also heres some more scenery

Aug 16 2010 05:22am

Aug 16 2010 05:24am
also we passed this guy on the way home and couldnt stop laughing for like 20 minutes
Gold: 533.37
Aug 16 2010 05:33am
Quote (KoJ @ Aug 16 2010 07:24am)
also we passed this guy on the way home and couldnt stop laughing for like 20 minutes
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb185/drkhrs925/Rubicon%202010/croppedCIMG7921.jpg

does that have mudflaps on it or is that something in your truck reflecting off the glass? also why would you have such small tires on a truck like that? expensive haBBit and is probably worse off road now than it was stock lol.
Aug 16 2010 05:38am
Quote (JDH @ Aug 16 2010 04:33am)
does that have mudflaps on it or is that something in your truck reflecting off the glass? also why would you have such small tires on a truck like that? expensive haBBit and is probably worse off road now than it was stock lol.

they were clear mudflaps hahaha he was a tool driving a bro dozer

i have probably 15-20k into my truck including the price of the truck and maintenance

and he probably has 60-70 and i can out perform him every where
Gold: 382.57
Aug 16 2010 06:03am
Wow, looks like fun man
Aug 16 2010 06:05am
Quote (KoJ @ Aug 16 2010 07:38am)
they were clear mudflaps hahaha he was a tool driving a bro dozer

i have probably 15-20k into my truck including the price of the truck and maintenance

and he probably has 60-70 and i can out perform him every where

i think we can cut clear mudflaps down to queer mudflaps lol. the truck itself looks nice too i like that that body style with the 4 doors what a shame
Aug 16 2010 06:09am
Quote (Mitchymo @ Aug 16 2010 05:03am)
Wow, looks like fun man

it was a blast, kind of a shit show this year with people breaking, ill post the story for those that want to read it

here is the story as told from my buddy peter what was a spoter

not every one had a rig, so those names that dont have a rig picture were spoters

Day 1

Now Peter son of Paul, who was son of Tom, decided to ride as passenger for the Rubicon trail trip 2010. Ryan and I arrived at Rich’s at 8:15, 45 minutes early ready to go. We helped Rich pack, and heard that the Milpitas group had had issues with Brendan’s truck starting. They hit the road and we left around 10:30. Moving slow with various vibrations slowing most of us down we hit Folsom and heard Rich’s tire leaking. We at pizza at straw hat and changed the tire in the lot and hit the road. At the next gas stop in Polluck Pines Brendan noticed a fuel leak from the carb. We went to Kragen who didn’t have any parts and tried to rig it together. After some Teflon tape and elbow grease we were back on the road leak free. We got off 50 and started cruisin up Ice House. The group got a little spread out, and we suddenly saw that no one was behind us any more. We called back (small spot of reception) and learned that Rich’s trans had overheated and was leaking. We let it cool twice to see if the seal would seal with no avail. So a 200 mile tow and some gear shuffling later (1.5 hours or so later) we were on the road, one truck down, with Rich and his Dad. We hit the trail head at Loon around 7:30, aired down and started to head it. It was dark, and we weren’t sure how far to go but we found Ellis Creek around 9-9:30, set up camp, and got some food. Dave showed us his new laser toy. We enjoyed the new laser toy.

Day 2

I awake in the morning to hear Jackson’s voice. It turned out Justin and he arrived at approximately 5:30AM to the camp site. We eat breakfast, pack up, and start rolling. Justin said he wanted to sleep more and would catch up. We reach Walker hill and start getting the rigs up. Dave nears the top when his power steering return line blows and makes his tire shiny. We clean it up, tighten the hose clamp, and get rolling again. Shortly before little sluice Dave loses all steering again. It turns out his rag join is blown, luckily he has a spare, unluckily it is buried. After cooling the engine Dave makes the fix and meets us at Little Sluice. We get a radio from Justin saying his rig is making bad noises from the rear end, and he needs help. We have him start to check for damages while we debate who goes back, and who presses on. We eat at Little Sluice, and it is decided that Dan, Stan, Julian, and myself will go back to see if we can get Justin moving forward. If not, we will head out with him. We say our goodbyes and wish the best of luck to them as we drive back. We reach Justin and begin wrenching. Observation showed that his pinion angle was way steep, causing the driveshaft to bind. The U-bolts were also not contacting all the way around. We used strips of beer cans (which we drank in the process) to alleviate this issue. Then we flipped the wedge block, now the pinion was too far down. We removed the wedge block and saw that the u-bolts were now too tall to work. So we spaced them with nuts under the spring plate and tightened them down. TEST TIME. The noise was still there and it was decision time. We took the rear drive shaft out and the noise went away. We decided then to follow him back out of the trail and make sure he was on asphalt safe. Going down Walker Hill Justin blows a hub, quick fix with a slug and we were back on the way. At Ellis we decided to go Wentworth Springs route since we (not sure who) had heard that it was longer but easier. It was around 7:30 so we head out. We realize after 2-3 4ft drops that this may not have been the easiest way but we push on. Justin gets stuck on a downhill and Julian pulls him up backward. We hear a snap in the front end but decide to carry on since darkness was falling on us fast. Around 9:30 we see Justin’s rig go up a rock, down a rock, and pitch driver’s side hard. Both drivers’ side ball joints were SNAPPED and the axle shaft was broken. We decide we had to fix it right there in the middle of the trail and set to work with a spare set Justin had. Stan and I walk down the trail and see that we have only 2-3 more tough spots, then a developed camp group and a 3 mile dirt road. With the help a high lift precariously perched on the hillside and lots of wrenching we get Justin’s rig back on the tires (without a lower ball joint nut) and decide to pass out. We slept right there in the middle of the rocky trail. Justin was half falling asleep while wrenching and we were so beat we didn’t have any beer. It was 2AM. End day 2.

Day 3

We get up early, make breakfast, bleed Justin’s brakes, and tighten the lug nuts we forgot the night before (did I mention we were tired). We decide to strap Justin’s rig to Dan and hope for the best so the front axle doesn’t have to be locked. We bounce, tug, yank, and jerk Justin over every obstacle while yelling spotting directions to him. We hit the developed camp group and start moving on the dirt road. Once we hit asphalt we say our goodbyes as Justin turns toward Georgetown and Dan, Stan, Julian and I turn down Icehouse to 50. We decide we can meet the group at Rubicon springs, and since we have Rich and his dad’s camping gear, and Jackson’s and Amanda’s food it would be best for the group. We have no clue how they are doing, if something broke, and if they will even be in Rubicon Springs but were trying anyway. After time we get to the staging area at the top of the trail in South Lake Tahoe (passing pizza, beer, and burger places up… talk about willpower) and air back down. Moving is quick and smooth (except for the bump stop hits) so we make it down Cadillac Hill in 3 hours. We see Izzy, Brendan, Jim, and Ryan at their camp. Reunited, and it feels so good. We find out that Jackson’s rig is in rough shape with both motor mounts and trans mount gone. On the way down Cadillac Dan noticed that one of his C-bushings for the front axle was missing. He had a spare (who the hell carries spare c-bushings), so we set to work and got it fixed. We set up camp around 9:30PM (dark again) and decide 10PM is a perfect time to get in an icy cold river to clean up. We drink beer with spirits higher now that we are all together on the correct day at the correct camp. Jackson, Scott, and Dave arrive and we know his stub shaft on pass-side is broken, along with every mount that has rubber.

Day 4

We don’t get up early, but we stay moving somewhat. Jackson whittles a wooden plug (insert joke here) to plug the hole where the now broken axle shaft was. With the help of RVT it holds without leaking. We try to secure his drivetrain more, and get ready for a rough go up Cadillac Hill to our lovely campsite reserved at the top. We leave and start to climb. Ryan has some driveshaft length issues (insert joke here) and loses it 3 times in 40 feet. With the help of a ratchet limiting strap he is fixed and heading up. Jackson is not moving well, and Brendan has now broken down. Traffic Jam in both directions starts. At the top, we have 4 rigs (3 jeeps, 1 yota). We give them beer and they are content for a while. At the bottom we have a group of 10 or so jeeps, FJ’s, and one Scout. Nice guys, content without beer. Brendan has broken the rear straps on his yoke and his springs now resemble “S”’s instead of “U”’s. After a strap replacement, they snap again. We decide to break out the tree-savers and gloves and start the winching process UP Cadillac Hill. We get the rigs in the traffic jam by and start the process. Part way up, moving slow and steady we hear a sound that sinks morale… THUNDER UP AHEAD. We see dark clouds forming and decide to move faster. Brendan hooks up with a strap to Scott who pulls and doubles as winch anchor when he can’t pull. Behind them is Jackson, behind him is a TJ that got caught behind us when he was coming in, and is now behind us going out. TJ’s girlfriend wants dinner, but with the patience of a saint they wait it out without any attitude. As Jackson moves we (not Dave or Scott, probably I) tell him to bump it up an obstacle so we can get closer to winch. That is when we see a large oil spill forming under his truck. After looking a but, it appears that his motor and trans has shifted over far enough to slam the oil filter onto the engine cross member. It is now getting dark, we don’t know where the rest of the group went and they have most of our camping gear and clothes. Dave begins to get slightly perturbed. Dave has a spare, but due to the motor location it will not thread on. Dave gets more perturbed and shifts the entire engine, trans, and t-case over 5 inches (and foreword 1) to get clearance. Filter still won’t thread on. Dave gets more perturbed. Dave “Clearances” the oil filer with various rocks and body weight and gets it to thread on. It is now dark, but the thunder has stopped. We move Jackson’s truck out of the trail and give him water, beer, food, and good wishes and he volunteers to stay with the truck over night. We keep working on Brendan with the winching/pulling combo. Then Scott’s E4OD overheats and starts leaking. We decide that we will leave Brendan’s truck (50 yards or so up from Justin) and take Brendan and get to camp. as dave came up cadilac hill there was a new bin or box for him to stack on his truck at every obstacle. On the way out the truck was so loaded that there wasn't a seat to be had but the drivers and the bed was stacked to the roof line. Julian (with pasenger Mike) and dave took it low and slow all the way to camp.It is around 11PM. We head up to Observation point and see a wonderful sight. All the rest of the rigs are lined up, pointed out, lights on, and engines going. IT’S CONVOY TIME. Ryan's truck had its window pushed in by Man-bear-pig-teradactyl, but it didnt break. Unfortunately seats are taken; I ride in the back of Ryan’s truck, on camping gear all the way out. We are halfway delirious and laugh at stupid stuff so hard it hurts. The ride was bumpy. We get to camp and set up at 1:30AM. We eat, but are so tired the shower no longer seems like a good idea. We sleep.

Day 5

We wake up. I take that LONG overdue shower. I have never seen water that black come off of me but the 50 cent shower is AWESOME. Izzy calls us, a little voice told him to come back, and we send him for parts. Brendan calls Blazen Offroad and they say they will give him spring parts to stiffen the rear suspension up. Dave and others run to town to get breakfast and other food stuffs. It turns out our group site is reserved, but we talk to the other campers and they say we can stay; we give them some cash and say THANK YOU. Our parts arrive. Dave, Izzy, Ron, and I head to get to Dave while Dan fixes his master cylinder. After that Scott and Dan would head down and start the work on Brendan’s truck. Once we get to observation point (2:30PM) we hear from Jackson on the CB. He says “I fixed the truck this morning; I am up past Brendan’s truck and its running great. With shock and awe Dave and I walk down and spot Jackson up the trail to observation point. The others arrive and we head down to Brendan’s truck with parts. We plan to swap the yoke, replace the straps, and put new springs together to drive it under its own full power out. We then realize we have the wrong yoke for the 14 bolt, BOTH spares are wrong. We abandon the spring plan and decide front wheel drive out with Izzy pulling. We notice that two of the bolts that hold the leaf spring plate run into the cast housing of the D60 are out. So now we have the front axle held in by 3 u-bolts and a ratchet strap. It is around 6PM when we start to pull. We don’t stop, and Izzy pulls Brendan out with a strap and front wheel drive until we hit the dirt road. I ride on the top of the cage of Brendan’s truck with a ratchet strap loop to hold on to in order to spot. During the Journey it begins to rain. I take a tarp; drape it over Brendan and around myself. We see a triple rainbow as we reach the staging area. It is 9PM. We start towards the camp again. Dave loses ALL electrical. Turns out when you pinch a winch power line it blows the mega fuse he wisely installed. We undo the winch power, put a new fuse in and boogie. We arrive at camp around 10PM. Scott is still there, the others limped home. We learn from the new ranger that it was illegal to give the church group money for of the group sites so we had to move camps to two new spots. UGH. We get to NEW camp and set up, in the dark. Dan offers me a burger, and we drink beer. Dan’s little gas grill’s regulator broke. We broke the gas grill, stepped on it, and drank beer. One more night to camp we go to bed.

Day 6

I wake up, take a shower, and start loading up camp. We organize whoever’s stuff we could and loaded up the trucks. Brendan goes to get gas while we go to IHOP for a damn big meal we haven’t had in DAYS. On the way Dan and I hear the lovely sound of police siren behind us. We pull over and get a mud flap ticket. YAY. We find IHOP, eat, see where Dave got married, get Brendan food, and head to Blazen Offroad to meet him. Brendan also got a fix it ticket for mud flaps and a lecture. He gets the tow truck there and we head off. Besides some nice tire vibrations the whole way home (stay under 54 or over 67) we arrive home. Beat up and tired but home.
Aug 16 2010 06:12am
Quote (KoJ @ Aug 16 2010 08:09am)
it was a blast, kind of a shit show this year with people breaking, ill post the story for those that want to read it

here is the story as told from my buddy peter what was a spoter

not every one had a rig, so those names that dont have a rig picture were spoters

Day 1

Now Peter son of Paul, who was son of Tom, decided to ride as passenger for the Rubicon trail trip 2010. Ryan and I arrived at Rich’s at 8:15, 45 minutes early ready to go. We helped Rich pack, and heard that the Milpitas group had had issues with Brendan’s truck starting. They hit the road and we left around 10:30. Moving slow with various vibrations slowing most of us down we hit Folsom and heard Rich’s tire leaking. We at pizza at straw hat and changed the tire in the lot and hit the road. At the next gas stop in Polluck Pines Brendan noticed a fuel leak from the carb. We went to Kragen who didn’t have any parts and tried to rig it together. After some Teflon tape and elbow grease we were back on the road leak free. We got off 50 and started cruisin up Ice House. The group got a little spread out, and we suddenly saw that no one was behind us any more. We called back (small spot of reception) and learned that Rich’s trans had overheated and was leaking. We let it cool twice to see if the seal would seal with no avail. So a 200 mile tow and some gear shuffling later (1.5 hours or so later) we were on the road, one truck down, with Rich and his Dad. We hit the trail head at Loon around 7:30, aired down and started to head it. It was dark, and we weren’t sure how far to go but we found Ellis Creek around 9-9:30, set up camp, and got some food. Dave showed us his new laser toy. We enjoyed the new laser toy.

Day 2

I awake in the morning to hear Jackson’s voice. It turned out Justin and he arrived at approximately 5:30AM to the camp site. We eat breakfast, pack up, and start rolling. Justin said he wanted to sleep more and would catch up. We reach Walker hill and start getting the rigs up. Dave nears the top when his power steering return line blows and makes his tire shiny. We clean it up, tighten the hose clamp, and get rolling again. Shortly before little sluice Dave loses all steering again. It turns out his rag join is blown, luckily he has a spare, unluckily it is buried. After cooling the engine Dave makes the fix and meets us at Little Sluice. We get a radio from Justin saying his rig is making bad noises from the rear end, and he needs help. We have him start to check for damages while we debate who goes back, and who presses on. We eat at Little Sluice, and it is decided that Dan, Stan, Julian, and myself will go back to see if we can get Justin moving forward. If not, we will head out with him. We say our goodbyes and wish the best of luck to them as we drive back. We reach Justin and begin wrenching. Observation showed that his pinion angle was way steep, causing the driveshaft to bind. The U-bolts were also not contacting all the way around. We used strips of beer cans (which we drank in the process) to alleviate this issue. Then we flipped the wedge block, now the pinion was too far down. We removed the wedge block and saw that the u-bolts were now too tall to work. So we spaced them with nuts under the spring plate and tightened them down. TEST TIME. The noise was still there and it was decision time. We took the rear drive shaft out and the noise went away. We decided then to follow him back out of the trail and make sure he was on asphalt safe. Going down Walker Hill Justin blows a hub, quick fix with a slug and we were back on the way. At Ellis we decided to go Wentworth Springs route since we (not sure who) had heard that it was longer but easier. It was around 7:30 so we head out. We realize after 2-3 4ft drops that this may not have been the easiest way but we push on. Justin gets stuck on a downhill and Julian pulls him up backward. We hear a snap in the front end but decide to carry on since darkness was falling on us fast. Around 9:30 we see Justin’s rig go up a rock, down a rock, and pitch driver’s side hard. Both drivers’ side ball joints were SNAPPED and the axle shaft was broken. We decide we had to fix it right there in the middle of the trail and set to work with a spare set Justin had. Stan and I walk down the trail and see that we have only 2-3 more tough spots, then a developed camp group and a 3 mile dirt road. With the help a high lift precariously perched on the hillside and lots of wrenching we get Justin’s rig back on the tires (without a lower ball joint nut) and decide to pass out. We slept right there in the middle of the rocky trail. Justin was half falling asleep while wrenching and we were so beat we didn’t have any beer. It was 2AM. End day 2.

Day 3

We get up early, make breakfast, bleed Justin’s brakes, and tighten the lug nuts we forgot the night before (did I mention we were tired). We decide to strap Justin’s rig to Dan and hope for the best so the front axle doesn’t have to be locked. We bounce, tug, yank, and jerk Justin over every obstacle while yelling spotting directions to him. We hit the developed camp group and start moving on the dirt road. Once we hit asphalt we say our goodbyes as Justin turns toward Georgetown and Dan, Stan, Julian and I turn down Icehouse to 50. We decide we can meet the group at Rubicon springs, and since we have Rich and his dad’s camping gear, and Jackson’s and Amanda’s food it would be best for the group. We have no clue how they are doing, if something broke, and if they will even be in Rubicon Springs but were trying anyway. After time we get to the staging area at the top of the trail in South Lake Tahoe (passing pizza, beer, and burger places up… talk about willpower) and air back down. Moving is quick and smooth (except for the bump stop hits) so we make it down Cadillac Hill in 3 hours. We see Izzy, Brendan, Jim, and Ryan at their camp. Reunited, and it feels so good. We find out that Jackson’s rig is in rough shape with both motor mounts and trans mount gone. On the way down Cadillac Dan noticed that one of his C-bushings for the front axle was missing. He had a spare (who the hell carries spare c-bushings), so we set to work and got it fixed. We set up camp around 9:30PM (dark again) and decide 10PM is a perfect time to get in an icy cold river to clean up. We drink beer with spirits higher now that we are all together on the correct day at the correct camp. Jackson, Scott, and Dave arrive and we know his stub shaft on pass-side is broken, along with every mount that has rubber.

Day 4

We don’t get up early, but we stay moving somewhat. Jackson whittles a wooden plug (insert joke here) to plug the hole where the now broken axle shaft was. With the help of RVT it holds without leaking. We try to secure his drivetrain more, and get ready for a rough go up Cadillac Hill to our lovely campsite reserved at the top. We leave and start to climb. Ryan has some driveshaft length issues (insert joke here) and loses it 3 times in 40 feet. With the help of a ratchet limiting strap he is fixed and heading up. Jackson is not moving well, and Brendan has now broken down. Traffic Jam in both directions starts. At the top, we have 4 rigs (3 jeeps, 1 yota). We give them beer and they are content for a while. At the bottom we have a group of 10 or so jeeps, FJ’s, and one Scout. Nice guys, content without beer. Brendan has broken the rear straps on his yoke and his springs now resemble “S”’s instead of “U”’s. After a strap replacement, they snap again. We decide to break out the tree-savers and gloves and start the winching process UP Cadillac Hill. We get the rigs in the traffic jam by and start the process. Part way up, moving slow and steady we hear a sound that sinks morale… THUNDER UP AHEAD. We see dark clouds forming and decide to move faster. Brendan hooks up with a strap to Scott who pulls and doubles as winch anchor when he can’t pull. Behind them is Jackson, behind him is a TJ that got caught behind us when he was coming in, and is now behind us going out. TJ’s girlfriend wants dinner, but with the patience of a saint they wait it out without any attitude. As Jackson moves we (not Dave or Scott, probably I) tell him to bump it up an obstacle so we can get closer to winch. That is when we see a large oil spill forming under his truck. After looking a but, it appears that his motor and trans has shifted over far enough to slam the oil filter onto the engine cross member. It is now getting dark, we don’t know where the rest of the group went and they have most of our camping gear and clothes. Dave begins to get slightly perturbed. Dave has a spare, but due to the motor location it will not thread on. Dave gets more perturbed and shifts the entire engine, trans, and t-case over 5 inches (and foreword 1) to get clearance. Filter still won’t thread on. Dave gets more perturbed. Dave “Clearances” the oil filer with various rocks and body weight and gets it to thread on. It is now dark, but the thunder has stopped. We move Jackson’s truck out of the trail and give him water, beer, food, and good wishes and he volunteers to stay with the truck over night. We keep working on Brendan with the winching/pulling combo. Then Scott’s E4OD overheats and starts leaking. We decide that we will leave Brendan’s truck (50 yards or so up from Justin) and take Brendan and get to camp. as dave came up cadilac hill there was a new bin or box for him to stack on his truck at every obstacle. On the way out the truck was so loaded that there wasn't a seat to be had but the drivers and the bed was stacked to the roof line. Julian (with pasenger Mike) and dave took it low and slow all the way to camp.It is around 11PM. We head up to Observation point and see a wonderful sight. All the rest of the rigs are lined up, pointed out, lights on, and engines going. IT’S CONVOY TIME. Ryan's truck had its window pushed in by Man-bear-pig-teradactyl, but it didnt break. Unfortunately seats are taken; I ride in the back of Ryan’s truck, on camping gear all the way out. We are halfway delirious and laugh at stupid stuff so hard it hurts. The ride was bumpy. We get to camp and set up at 1:30AM. We eat, but are so tired the shower no longer seems like a good idea. We sleep.

Day 5

We wake up. I take that LONG overdue shower. I have never seen water that black come off of me but the 50 cent shower is AWESOME. Izzy calls us, a little voice told him to come back, and we send him for parts. Brendan calls Blazen Offroad and they say they will give him spring parts to stiffen the rear suspension up. Dave and others run to town to get breakfast and other food stuffs. It turns out our group site is reserved, but we talk to the other campers and they say we can stay; we give them some cash and say THANK YOU. Our parts arrive. Dave, Izzy, Ron, and I head to get to Dave while Dan fixes his master cylinder. After that Scott and Dan would head down and start the work on Brendan’s truck. Once we get to observation point (2:30PM) we hear from Jackson on the CB. He says “I fixed the truck this morning; I am up past Brendan’s truck and its running great. With shock and awe Dave and I walk down and spot Jackson up the trail to observation point. The others arrive and we head down to Brendan’s truck with parts. We plan to swap the yoke, replace the straps, and put new springs together to drive it under its own full power out. We then realize we have the wrong yoke for the 14 bolt, BOTH spares are wrong. We abandon the spring plan and decide front wheel drive out with Izzy pulling. We notice that two of the bolts that hold the leaf spring plate run into the cast housing of the D60 are out. So now we have the front axle held in by 3 u-bolts and a ratchet strap. It is around 6PM when we start to pull. We don’t stop, and Izzy pulls Brendan out with a strap and front wheel drive until we hit the dirt road. I ride on the top of the cage of Brendan’s truck with a ratchet strap loop to hold on to in order to spot. During the Journey it begins to rain. I take a tarp; drape it over Brendan and around myself. We see a triple rainbow as we reach the staging area. It is 9PM. We start towards the camp again. Dave loses ALL electrical. Turns out when you pinch a winch power line it blows the mega fuse he wisely installed. We undo the winch power, put a new fuse in and boogie. We arrive at camp around 10PM. Scott is still there, the others limped home. We learn from the new ranger that it was illegal to give the church group money for of the group sites so we had to move camps to two new spots. UGH. We get to NEW camp and set up, in the dark. Dan offers me a burger, and we drink beer. Dan’s little gas grill’s regulator broke. We broke the gas grill, stepped on it, and drank beer. One more night to camp we go to bed.

Day 6

I wake up, take a shower, and start loading up camp. We organize whoever’s stuff we could and loaded up the trucks. Brendan goes to get gas while we go to IHOP for a damn big meal we haven’t had in DAYS. On the way Dan and I hear the lovely sound of police siren behind us. We pull over and get a mud flap ticket. YAY. We find IHOP, eat, see where Dave got married, get Brendan food, and head to Blazen Offroad to meet him. Brendan also got a fix it ticket for mud flaps and a lecture. He gets the tow truck there and we head off. Besides some nice tire vibrations the whole way home (stay under 54 or over 67) we arrive home. Beat up and tired but home.

holy wall of text when does this book get published btw?
Go Back To Motor Sports & Cars Topic List
Prev12347Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll