d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Guild Chat > •.(>^.^)>.• > Chat, Yo
Prev1429142924293429442954585Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 81,680.73
Jun 4 2012 02:41pm
I dated a girl once a long time ago who got pregnant and aborted without me even knowing. It was real difficult on me then, and needless to say it ruined our relationship completely.

You will find as you grow older that the world is fairly sexist, in more than just this way. Sometimes men have the advantage, sometimes women do. Nothing is truly "fair" but it is better than it was 100 years ago, at least for the women, which I am a strong believer that we should all have equal rights. Both parents should support their child, and both should have a say as to bringing one into the world, unfortunately it's not always that simple.

In the end, I think we can all be thankful we didn't have to push an 8lb baby out our penis.
Gold: 5,428.60
Jun 4 2012 02:54pm
Quote (jlhromeo @ Jun 4 2012 03:41pm)
I dated a girl once a long time ago who got pregnant and aborted without me even knowing.  It was real difficult on me then, and needless to say it ruined our relationship completely.

You will find as you grow older that the world is fairly sexist, in more than just this way.  Sometimes men have the advantage, sometimes women do.  Nothing is truly "fair" but it is better than it was 100 years ago, at least for the women, which I am a strong believer that we should all have equal rights.  Both parents should support their child, and both should have a say as to bringing one into the world, unfortunately it's not always that simple.

In the end, I think we can all be thankful we didn't have to push an 8lb baby out our penis.

YEAH,,,, if we did....
Gold: 8,723.98
Jun 4 2012 03:57pm
Quote (Ensane @ Jun 5 2012 08:10am)
K time to vent something
I was watching maury and I noticed that people tend to think it's a guys responsibility to take care of his kid.
Now, im not saying I am against that...but don't you think it's a bit hypocritical of people who are for abortion to say that?
why is it okay for the mother to abort a baby and the father have no choice but if the mother decides to keep it the father also has no choice if he wants to raise it?
it seems to me to be a one sided favor towards women while men have absolutely no power in the decisions.

So pretty much I feel that one of the following choices need to be given to the father of the child.
1. He can decide if he wants to keep the baby and not abort it thus the mother has to give birth but then has no obligation to take care of it afterwards.
2. he gets no choice about the abortion but if he didn't want a kid and the mother does then he has no obligation to take care of the child.
3. make abortion illegal.

What do you guys think about that?

Jar of worms.
Was in a 10 year relationship, she aborted 2 times before my daughter was born (I begged for my daughters life) and 1 more time after, in which we
both chose to do so (fell pregnant 4 weeks after my daughter was born). I could NOT stop her from aborting both times prior, but, by the 3rd time
doctors and the medical people reasoned in my favor... NOTE: conditions were that I was to bring up my child by myself... due to sporting injuries
I was unable to lift up a bottle of milk to feed my daughter, so, she ended up with her mum... all good... but grandparents intervened... anyway
off topic

1. If woman was raped, got pregnant, the choice is hers either way... can you imagine the crap going through her mind?
... Does the child benefit from being raised by a mother that could just be so angry and beat the child up during his/her upbringing?
... inb4 she might love it or adopt child out because of her "Beliefs" against abortion... (fvcking with her head once again)
2. Woman wants child, Man doesn't, woman has child, man becomes either a Prick or maybe a good dad or Vice Versa... man vs woman in child birth
... My point of view is simple: You give what your partner wants even if you are against it (within reasons people) and come to a compromise.
3. Some people are two faced, there is nothing we can do for them, but, as a society, maybe there is a way that people live with the decisions
... of others, as it is their right... who are we to argue right? we have our beliefs that we fight for!... basically we are looking at it from the other side of the wall.
... Concurve vs Concave (like this symbol... ) ... )
Example: Me ... ) ... You
... it is the same wall, but I see it concave, where you see it concurve

Life... Society... Beliefs... upbringing... all are factors in your life with many other obstacles and dreams and pains... choose to think of what they are looking
at first... step around your wall and go to their side
Example: ... ) ... You & Me

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Jun 4 2012 03:59pm
Gold: 11,950.57
Jun 4 2012 10:23pm
Thanks for your opinions guys :)
fyi I didn't say that to cause problems only to get a deep conversation going which both jesse and rex contributed
I think the chat has been dying a bit and some good ol deep topics can bring it back and keep us close as a guild ;)

I see where both of you are coming from
to be honest I never been in a real relationship so I am only judging my opinion baised on my belief of abortion and nothing else

and If a women is raped she should right afterwards go to the hospital tell them and they will give her a day after pill which btw is alot better then aborting a fetus 3 months in.
one doesn't have more then 100 cells one has a beating heart and is forming arms haha

and im sry to hear about that jesse and rex
my friend had a girlfriend who aborted their kid without telling him.
I never seen him more depressed.

This post was edited by Ensane on Jun 4 2012 10:23pm
Gold: 32,090.31
Jun 4 2012 10:41pm
Quote (Ensane @ Jun 5 2012 12:23am)
fyi I didn't say that to cause problems only to get a deep conversation going which both jesse and rex contributed
I think the chat has been dying a bit and some good ol deep topics can bring it back and keep us close as a guild ;)

to be honest I never been in a real relationship so I am only judging my opinion baised on my belief of abortion and nothing else

and If a women is raped she should right afterwards go to the hospital tell them and they will give her a day after pill which btw is alot better then aborting a fetus 3 months in.
one doesn't have more then 100 cells one has a beating heart and is forming arms haha

I didn't post anything about it just because I have mixed feelings about it. Also the fact that my girlfriend pretty much just put me through the worst breakup ever doesn't make me want to really put much thought into stuff like this.

But I am down for bonding time! Always time for bros :D
Gold: 8,723.98
Jun 4 2012 10:48pm
Quote (Ensane @ Jun 5 2012 04:23pm)

All good bud... I have overcome those obstacles, at that time I thought life was real shit... but, now that I have experienced them,
it has made me the person I am today... as people grow, they either take the crap and let it run them down to the sewers, or they
strive to lift themselves up.

Remember... if this happens to you... be assured, there are some sunnier days after the storm, you will have to find that at that time.

As for the Day after pill, I know a lady that chose against it and gave birth to the child, to give it life and as a statement for the rapist.

"This child will grow to be nothing like the man that accousted me, this child will endeavour to be great, kind, fun and loyal in ways her father isn't!"
"May a day come where they meet, may the pain I felt be past onto the man in a way that he can not comprehend as a man, but, as a failed person!"

The woman that wrote that is a very close friend of mine, the rapist was also known to both of us, did he learn pain that she felt, well, let us say that
there are people we know, that have knowledge of things we ourselves will never dwell into. He lives, he is released into the community, he is also
a quadraplegic and lives his pain day in, and day out.

Jun 5 2012 12:40am
Quote (Braxton11 @ Jun 4 2012 11:41pm)
I didn't post anything about it just because I have mixed feelings about it. Also the fact that my girlfriend pretty much just put me through the worst breakup ever doesn't make me want to really put much thought into stuff like this.

But I am down for bonding time! Always time for bros :D

I'd feel bad if you felt you had to post something personal or something that would make you uncomfortable I just wanted to get some convo's going I think we should all start going on vent togather even if we don't play the same games it still is a good place to talk while playing d3 or dota or slashing

Quote (izParagonzi @ Jun 4 2012 11:48pm)
All good bud... I have overcome those obstacles, at that time I thought life was real shit... but, now that I have experienced them,
it has made me the person I am today... as people grow, they either take the crap and let it run them down to the sewers, or they
strive to lift themselves up.

Remember... if this happens to you... be assured, there are some sunnier days after the storm, you will have to find that at that time.

As for the Day after pill, I know a lady that chose against it and gave birth to the child, to give it life and as a statement for the rapist.

"This child will grow to be nothing like the man that accousted me, this child will endeavour to be great, kind, fun and loyal in ways her father isn't!"
"May a day come where they meet, may the pain I felt be past onto the man in a way that he can not comprehend as a man, but, as a failed person!"

The woman that wrote that is a very close friend of mine, the rapist was also known to both of us, did he learn pain that she felt, well, let us say that
there are people we know, that have knowledge of things we ourselves will never dwell into. He lives, he is released into the community, he is also
a quadraplegic and lives his pain day in, and day out.

That lady is extremly brave to have gone through that and decided to keep the child I respect her alot for her courage. imo rape should be punished much harder then it is atm.

This post was edited by Ensane on Jun 5 2012 12:42am
Gold: 20,849.67
Jun 5 2012 08:11am
Quote (Ensane @ Jun 5 2012 02:40am)
That lady is extremly brave to have gone through that and decided to keep the child I respect her alot for her courage. imo rape should be punished much harder then it is atm.

your cell mate in prison will take care of the punishment ;)
Jun 5 2012 10:40am
Quote (NormanBates @ Jun 5 2012 09:11am)
your cell mate in prison will take care of the punishment ;)

don't say your that makes me sound like a rapist :Rofl:

rip trololo guy :(
Gold: 65.00
Jun 5 2012 12:52pm
Quote (Ensane @ Jun 5 2012 12:40pm)
don't say your that makes me sound like a rapist :Rofl:

rip trololo guy :(

Trololol?
Go Back To LS Guild Chat Topic List
Prev1429142924293429442954585Next
Closed New Topic