d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Post Your Top 10 Movie Quotes Of All Time
Prev1262728
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 26 2010 09:50pm
it smells like cypress hill concert in her- grandma's boy

"Napoleon, don’t be jealous that I’ve been chatting online with babes all day."
"This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bow staff."
" I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to."
Napoleon Dynamite

"What is the Soup Du Jour? It's the Soup of the Day. Mmmm. That sounds good. I'll have that."
"What are the chances of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up together?.........Not good. You mean, not good like one out of a hundred? I'd say more like one out of a million.
So you're telling me there's a chance."
Dumb and Dumber

"Get out of my face. I'll get inside your face."
" I see you got fat. I see you still look like a fifteen year old girl, but not hot."
"Mind-bottling, isn't it?..... You know, when things are so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped, like in a bottle?"
Blades of Glory

"What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building? "
Zoolander

"If you ain't first, you're last."
Talladega Nights

" They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time."
" I'm in a glass case of emotion."
" I love lamp."
Anchorman

"She's the village bicycle! Everybody's had a ride."
"Hey! There you are! ... do I know you? No, but that's where you are! You're there!"
Austin Powers

Happy gilmore
Nursing home orderly (Ben Stiller) - Okay, listen up everybody! Turn up your volumes, announcement. I got good news. We're extending arts and crafts time by four hours today!
Old lady - My fingers hurt.
Orderly - (softly) What's that?
Lady - My fingers hurt.
Orderly - Oh, well, now your back's gonna hurt, cuz you just pulled landscapin' duty. Hmm, anybody else's fingers hurt? I didn't think so.

Grandma - Sir, um, could I trouble you for a glass of warm milk? It helps put me to sleep.
Orderly - You could trouble me for a glass of warm milk. Now you will go to sleep, or I will put you to sleep. Check out the nametag. You're in my world now Grandma.
Grandma - Oh dear.
Gold: 112.00
Jun 26 2010 10:19pm
soup de jour not du, it aint portuguese
Gold: 2.00
Jul 23 2010 09:47pm
"Then you FUCK the plant!"
"NIPPLEFUCK!!!" 40 year old virgin

This post was edited by SwanoW on Jul 23 2010 09:50pm
Gold: 0.55
Jul 31 2010 09:59pm
Antonius Block: Faith is a torment. It is like loving someone who is out there in the darkness but never appears, no matter how loudly you call.

- The Seventh Seal.
Gold: 2.00
Aug 9 2010 12:46pm
You wicked little monkey!
-mrs doubtfire
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev1262728
Add Reply New Topic New Poll