d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Post Your Top 10 Movie Quotes Of All Time
Prev1234528Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,935.00
Feb 9 2010 05:21pm
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon. "

from fear and loathing in las vegas of course

had that quote in my profile for about 2 years now, hah
Gold: 0.00
Feb 9 2010 07:39pm
Bruce Wayne: It’s not who I am underneath, but what I *do* that defines me. (Batman: Begins)

Walt Kowalski: Oh, I've got one. A Mexican, a Jew, and a colored guy go into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "Get the fuck out of here." (Grand Torino)

This post was edited by CrystalCastle on Feb 9 2010 07:47pm
Gold: 11.11
Feb 9 2010 07:41pm
Quote (Kamahl16 @ Feb 8 2010 05:14pm)
"You feelin' lucky, punk?" - Dirty Harry

"I know what you're thinking — 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But, being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
Feb 10 2010 12:46am
Sophie: Stingo, you look... you look very nice, you're wearing your cocksucker.
Stingo: That's my "seersucker."

Sophie's Choice
Gold: 2.00
Feb 10 2010 12:52pm
Very good.

Especially liked the Unforgiven quote, "Deserves got nothin' to do with it."
Gold: 6,662.22
Feb 10 2010 04:46pm
pulp fiction
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
//i know its from the bible, its memorable to me from the movie ofc =]

Apocalypse Now
"nothing like the smell of napalm in the morning"
//my mom was an extra in this movie xD

The Shining
"Come and play with us, Danny. Forever... and ever... and ever..."
Gold: 2,900.49
Feb 10 2010 06:03pm
Quote (tehmilk @ Feb 10 2010 10:46pm)
pulp fiction"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
//i know its from the bible, its memorable to me from the movie ofc =]

Apocalypse Now
"nothing like the smell of napalm in the morning"
//my mom was an extra in this movie xD

The Shining
"Come and play with us, Danny. Forever... and ever... and ever..."

"Hhhheeerrrrreeee'ssss JOHNNY!" - The Shining

"We'll always have Paris." - Casablanca
Feb 11 2010 04:49am
A couple of my fav Snatch Quotes -
Bullet Tooth Tony: You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you
Gold: 2.00
Feb 11 2010 12:05pm
'THIS IS SPARTA!"

what move is that from again?
Gold: 252.00
Feb 11 2010 01:25pm
"we're still the bullocks" - the business
"you know what the best thing is? i'm not even hooked *snorts his xxxth line of speed*" - spun
"wait, where was I again?" - memento (ending)
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev1234528Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll