d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Guild Chat > Ancient Blood Ls/recruitment Guild Chat > Where Family And Friends Come Together
Prev14164174184194201178Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 81,680.73
Aug 5 2010 07:57am
Your kind words are a humbling reminder that there are decent human beings left on the internet. Thank you both for being, well, for being yourselves, and not conforming to other's standards. Our alliance is strong, and I only hope that we can continue this as it really has benefited both of our guilds greatly.

Also, we at •.(>^.^)>.• have made many friends along the way, and a few enemies I must say, but that is the norm these days, haters are gonna hate. We try to include our Ancient brethren whenever possible, and I refresh new members of this when they join. I have yet to see any major bad mannerisms from either side, and I am proud of both my members and yours for "playing nicely" as corny as that sounds.

In short, we have many friends, but one ally, and I like the way things work. I have something special planned for both guilds, just waiting on a few things to clear up, but I plan on doing a contest for both of us, will give us a chance to intermingle more and also to dish out some much needed FG to those that work hard.

Slash on, and best of luck to you all.

-J
Gold: 19,023.69
Aug 5 2010 08:31am
Quote (jlhromeo @ Aug 5 2010 08:57am)
Your kind words are a humbling reminder that there are decent human beings left on the internet. Thank you both for being, well, for being yourselves, and not conforming to other's standards. Our alliance is strong, and I only hope that we can continue this as it really has benefited both of our guilds greatly.

Also, we at •.(>^.^)>.• have made many friends along the way, and a few enemies I must say, but that is the norm these days, haters are gonna hate. We try to include our Ancient brethren whenever possible, and I refresh new members of this when they join. I have yet to see any major bad mannerisms from either side, and I am proud of both my members and yours for "playing nicely" as corny as that sounds.

In short, we have many friends, but one ally, and I like the way things work. I have something special planned for both guilds, just waiting on a few things to clear up, but I plan on doing a contest for both of us, will give us a chance to intermingle more and also to dish out some much needed FG to those that work hard.

-J

i look forward to this

Quote (xXxWSNxXx @ Aug 5 2010 08:38am)
gfg..... just paid 30fg for this

:banana:  :banana:  :hail:  :thumbsup:  :hail:  :banana:  :banana:

Mystical silksteel padded robe
Level Req: 45
Physical Defense: 0 to 34
Magical Defense: 25 to 63

+28 Intelligence
+9 Mana Regen
+1% Damage Return

Quote (xXxWSNxXx @ Aug 5 2010 08:13am)
iso lvl 25-50 focused heals
if u have any ft that u dont need anymore, or if u found any and wanna trade them
lmk i need some
i got lvl's1-20, and a 55 alrdy
but now i need the others in between
if any1 has plzz lmk ill copy ans paste this l8r so more can see, tyvm

im bout to start lvling my mage shes 26 atm
Gold: 104.76
Aug 5 2010 08:38am
Quote (jlhromeo @ Aug 5 2010 09:57am)

-J

Thanks Jesse. We have had to tell Trev that we were full a couple times this last week. Reason being we actually had a full guild run, which has been very rare.
Other than that instance or another one like it, we, as you, want our allies to game with us. Who knows when a 177ee staff may drop. Better we or our friends get a gg drop than a foreigner.

I need to post the link to the Kirby guild chat so our newest members can post up toons/levels.

Mike, you stole that robe in my opinion. Very nice find.
Aug 5 2010 08:51am
Very true, full guild groups are a priority for me as well, but after that we want to extend it to you as often as we can. Lord knows I need all the competition I can get when it comes to clicking stuff. Also, if I ever sell that thing, I plan on sharing the wealth, would be the honorable thing to do in my eyes.

Also, that robe was a deal, worth at least 50 on the MP, probably more.
Aug 5 2010 08:59am
Quote (BigDuke6 @ Aug 5 2010 09:38am)
Thanks Jesse. We have had to tell Trev that we were full a couple times this last week. Reason being we actually had a full guild run, which has been very rare.
Other than that instance or another one like it, we, as you, want our allies to game with us. Who knows when a 177ee staff may drop. Better we or our friends get a gg drop than a foreigner.

I need to post the link to the Kirby guild chat so our newest members can post up toons/levels.

Mike, you stole that robe in my opinion. Very nice find.

its eric not mike, i almost got that staff ^_^
was like this close ->>> ||

Quote (jlhromeo @ Aug 5 2010 09:51am)
Very true, full guild groups are a priority for me as well, but after that we want to extend it to you as often as we can. Lord knows I need all the competition I can get when it comes to clicking stuff. Also, if I ever sell that thing, I plan on sharing the wealth, would be the honorable thing to do in my eyes.

ty, i saw sum1 had 2 28 intel robes ft , 1 was 100+bin
and he said ~30 on 2nd 1 so i said helll ya lol....bin

and i tried to lvl mage alil but no1 was on and i dont feel like solo'n her atm
ill lvl her l8r when cata's are up at her lvl's

This post was edited by xXxWSNxXx on Aug 5 2010 08:59am
Aug 5 2010 09:00am
Quote (jlhromeo @ Aug 5 2010 10:51am)

If you ever decide to sell that staff, after giving your mates a chance to purchase it, some of us scrubs might be interested in it.
Aug 5 2010 09:02am
Quote (BigDuke6 @ Aug 5 2010 10:00am)
If you ever decide to sell that staff, after giving your mates a chance to purchase it, some of us scrubs might be interested in it.

lol ya, the staff is 1 f best items ive seen fall lol, i want it or to kno bin if u do sell
also if any of kirby guild has 25-50 focused heals ft, or a lvl 45sword w/ 60+ee
Aug 5 2010 09:02am
Quote (BigDuke6 @ Aug 5 2010 11:00am)

Certainly will keep you in mind, I know some scrub named Tr3vor raged when I got it and insisted I sell it to him, but unlucky for him I had a staff set in the making.

e: Also it's the highest thing I have ever personally see drop, so it won't be going anywhere anytime soon. :)

This post was edited by jlhromeo on Aug 5 2010 09:09am
Aug 5 2010 09:08am
Quote (xXxWSNxXx @ Aug 5 2010 10:59am)
its eric not mike, i almost got that staff ^_^
was like this close ->>> ||

ty, i saw sum1 had 2 28 intel robes ft , 1 was 100+bin
and he said ~30 on 2nd 1 so i said helll ya lol....bin

and i tried to lvl mage alil but no1 was on and i dont feel like solo'n her atm
ill lvl her l8r when cata's are up at her lvl's

I jumped on and didnt see you. Wasnt but two or three people on my range, 25

Quote (jlhromeo @ Aug 5 2010 11:02am)
Certainly will keep you in mind, I know some scrub named Tr3vor raged when I got it and insisted I sell it to him, but unlucky for him I had a staff set in the making.

I think it would be hard to uprgrade that bad daddy any more and would make any staff set rule.
Gold: 1,472.09
Aug 5 2010 09:39am
Morning/Afternoon AB and friends. Lots to read.... to Jesse I love contests :) Have a great day everyone and happy slashing. Think monk is lvl 36 but will post up plans for this evening later this afternoon.

Chip
Go Back To LS Guild Chat Topic List
Prev14164174184194201178Next
Closed New Topic