d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Guild Chat > Ancient Blood Ls/recruitment Guild Chat > Where Family And Friends Come Together
Prev14144154164174181178Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 1,123.80
Aug 4 2010 05:23pm
Bryan-Chip I'm so confused :wacko: :hello:
Gold: 1,589.90
Aug 4 2010 05:40pm
Quote (DanDoing @ Aug 4 2010 03:23pm)
Bryan-Chip I'm so confused :wacko: :hello:

LMAO Dan - please tell Rhonda hi! To all new guildies the above post is Dan and his wife's name is Rhonda...they will soon be Warlocks just like last ladder. If you ever have the chance to slash with anyone from KOH ie Kingdom of Hyrule do it as they are all great slashers and fun to climb with. I will answer to anything you want to call me Dan :P

Chip/Bryan/Noob
Gold: 104.76
Aug 4 2010 06:37pm
Quote (Topaz @ Aug 4 2010 07:05pm)
:hello: Imo request a Guild Alliance ;)

e: or atleast talk about it wit duke

That certainly needs to be negotiated by the guild owner and his right hand men.

We currently have an alliance with Kirby. We certainly want to make new friends and have fun.
Gold: 8,888.88
Aug 4 2010 06:56pm
Quote (BigDuke6 @ Aug 5 2010 12:37pm)
That certainly needs to be negotiated by the guild owner and his right hand men.

We currently have an alliance with Kirby. We certainly want to make new friends and have fun.

Hi ya... it is good to make more alliances... as we all know that benefits all.

Nice to see the guild running amuck smoothly (bit of a paradox statement for ya)

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Aug 4 2010 06:57pm
Gold: 10,219.79
Aug 4 2010 08:13pm
Quote (BigDuke6 @ Aug 4 2010 05:37pm)

Should talk this over then i guess :bouncy:
Aug 4 2010 08:22pm
Quote (archlord11 @ Aug 4 2010 10:13pm)
Should talk this over then i guess :bouncy:

Give me a holler some time. Wife is challenging me to scrabble. Got to go for a while.
Gold: 1,589.90
Aug 4 2010 10:48pm
My 2 cents on the Guild Alliance subject:

Ever since I played LS I have met some great slashers from a number of guilds: The Trust, Labby, Society, 1337, Unfair Advantage, Kingdom of Hyrule, PvM, Kirby, Blasphmey, Outcast, Adrenaline, Diversified Solutions, D-Clone Hunters, etc (no preferance on order just as i remembered them and no offense if i forgot an important guild) just to name a few of the guilds I have played with. I will pubically go on record and say that our allied friendship with Kirby existed with AB even b/4 the noob Chip got to AB. Both NevV and Jesse have been nothing but great to this guild and we do what we can to help there horde of members...even the Canadian ones....lol Stoner!

I dont take a guild alliance lightly as if we pubically state who we are allied with we as in guilds could alienate some of the friends I/We have made during our climbs. I like to think that Ancient Blood is the determined guild with a few members that is destined for page 1. I look to Kingdom of Hyrule as my example of how a small group of slashers get to page 1 and RESET THE LADDER THANKS DION!

IMO AB is allied with all guilds that have good mannered slashers and we should keep it that way. I for one am allied with my guildies and all the friends I have made on LS regardless of guild tag. I would hate for an alliance issue to prevent me from joining a game with one of the friends I have met.

Guess I gave more than 2 cents but those are my thoughts.

Chip

Gold: 29.81
Aug 4 2010 10:52pm
Quote (chipper10 @ Aug 4 2010 10:48pm)

Ever since I played LS I have met some great slashers from a number of guilds: The Trust, Labby, Society, 1337, Unfair Advantage, Kingdom of Hyrule, PvM, Kirby, Blasphmey, Outcast, Adrenaline, Diversified Solutions, D-Clone Hunters, etc (no preferance on order just as i remembered them and no offense if i forgot an important guild) just to name a few of the guilds I have played with.  I will pubically go on record and say that our allied friendship with Kirby existed with AB even b/4 the noob Chip got to AB.  Both NevV and Jesse have been nothing but great to this guild and we do what we can to help there horde of members...even the Canadian ones....lol Stoner!

I dont take a guild alliance lightly as if we pubically state who we are allied with we as in guilds could alienate some of the friends I/We have made during our climbs.  I like to think that Ancient Blood is the determined guild with a few members that is destined for page 1.  I look to Kingdom of Hyrule as my example of how a small group of slashers get to page 1 and RESET THE LADDER THANKS DION!

IMO AB is allied with all guilds that have good mannered slashers and we should keep it that way.  I for one am allied with my guildies and all the friends I have made on LS regardless of guild tag.  I would hate for an alliance issue to prevent me from joining a game with one of the friends I have met.

Chip

You haz 3 cents B)
Gold: 170.51
Aug 4 2010 11:13pm
:banana: wats up AB :banana:
Aug 4 2010 11:16pm
Quote (chipper10 @ Aug 5 2010 12:48am)

Ever since I played LS I have met some great slashers from a number of guilds: The Trust, Labby, Society, 1337, Unfair Advantage, Kingdom of Hyrule, PvM, Kirby, Blasphmey, Outcast, Adrenaline, Diversified Solutions, D-Clone Hunters, etc (no preferance on order just as i remembered them and no offense if i forgot an important guild) just to name a few of the guilds I have played with. I will pubically go on record and say that our allied friendship with Kirby existed with AB even b/4 the noob Chip got to AB. Both NevV and Jesse have been nothing but great to this guild and we do what we can to help there horde of members...even the Canadian ones....lol Stoner!

I dont take a guild alliance lightly as if we pubically state who we are allied with we as in guilds could alienate some of the friends I/We have made during our climbs. I like to think that Ancient Blood is the determined guild with a few members that is destined for page 1. I look to Kingdom of Hyrule as my example of how a small group of slashers get to page 1 and RESET THE LADDER THANKS DION!

IMO AB is allied with all guilds that have good mannered slashers and we should keep it that way. I for one am allied with my guildies and all the friends I have made on LS regardless of guild tag. I would hate for an alliance issue to prevent me from joining a game with one of the friends I have met.

Chip

The purpose of a guild alliance is to have another guild that you can count on for mutual help. We have had this discussion many times among the leadership of the guild.

Sure, we have all had many good experiences with many guilds. No one ever said or insinuated we couldn't play with whomever we wanted. The allied guild members should always be given priority when making a group, climbing, and even a good deal on items.

We are publicly allied with •.(>^.^)>.• It is stated in our guild charter and theirs. This relationship came about not that long ago. It was after Chip joined and after we started being recognized among the LS community. With that said, yes, we have many friends. The reputation, kindness, and quality of our slashers have allowed us to be invited into many catacomb runs.

It is one thing to be friendly with other guilds members and play with them and include them whenever possible. It is another to make a committment to another guild and ally with them. It is a marriage of sorts.

I always want to reach out to other guilds and build meaningful relationships: see charter. In the end, too many cooks spoil the pot. We can only have one allied guild. Wouldn't it be a mess to have five guilds you are allied with and trying to choose who you were going to tell "full"?

In conclusion, Kirby is our ally, bottom line. Like the Highlander, there can be only one.

edit: big difference in an allied guild and guilds whom members we enjoy playing with.

This post was edited by BigDuke6 on Aug 4 2010 11:31pm
Go Back To LS Guild Chat Topic List
Prev14144154164174181178Next
Closed New Topic