d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Which Fighter Do You Hate/despise Most?
Prev14567810Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 30,000.00
Jan 14 2010 12:20pm
well that video does look like he was, but it wasnt in huge quantities elsewhere but the body. and you also have to take into account the purpose of whoever made that video, they are going to show things that 'support' what they are saying. its like watching a michael moore "documentary" and believing everything.

ive read many articles on the 'greasing' scandal, and most of them say that he was wiped down in between rounds, so the vaseline was wiped off (hopefully)

It was between rounds two and three that the commotion took place with the commission reacting immediately and they wiped off St. Pierre's back. They also wiped off St. Pierre's back again after round three. Penn himself told an inspector on his side of the ring after round two that he thought St. Pierre was greased. Kizer said both Lorenzo Fertitta and Dana White after the match and questioned whether Nurse or Jackson should ever be allowed to corner again. White, who saw the incident between rounds two and three and was also alerted to the round one incident at some point in round two, said that he thought the guy (s) who did it, without mentioning any names, should be banned by the athletic commission from every cornering again. Kizer said it was not gobs of Vaseline on St. Pierre's back, but the back was touched after the Vaseline was rubbed on his face, and before the hands were wiped clean with a towel.
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Jan 14 2010 07:23pm
Lets talk lack of mma knowledge please, you all dick ride the champions yeah they are good fighters, i personally don't like them. I prefer under dogs. I like matt serra a lot. Only champion i like really is bj penn, in the ufc. Dan henderson and wanderlei are great fighters. I do not like GSP. To be frank because everyone likes GSP the same with Anderson Silva. And i hate to inform you but all of lyoto's fight were boring except for the KO on Rashad.

As for saying i have a lack of knowledge i think thats pretty funny.

Paperboy. You know how ik you lack mma knowlegde you sound exactly like fucking joe rogan and mike goldberg talking about his karate. If i ask you about big nog you wont mention wins over hendo, heath herring cro cop, you will mention how he got hit by a train. You know nothing more then the ufc broadcasts via announcers for the sheer fact that you never watched pride and you are a ufc fan boy. Suck dick fucker.
You have probably also been brainwashed that the last couple ufc cards have been good. THEY SUCKED. And mark Coleman randy couture main eventing is just trash.

Jesus fuck half of you spell GEORGE ST.PIERRE WHEN ITS GEORGES ST.PIERRE

This post was edited by Hukillao9 on Jan 14 2010 07:29pm
Gold: 14,892.26
Jan 14 2010 09:43pm
Quote (Hukillao9 @ Jan 14 2010 06:23pm)
Lets talk lack of mma knowledge please, you all dick ride the champions yeah they are good fighters, i personally don't like them. I prefer under dogs. I like matt serra a lot. Only champion i like really is bj penn, in the ufc. Dan henderson and wanderlei are great fighters. I do not like GSP. To be frank because everyone likes GSP the same with Anderson Silva. And i hate to inform you but all of lyoto's fight were boring except for the KO on Rashad.

As for saying i have a lack of knowledge i think thats pretty funny.

Paperboy. You know how ik you lack mma knowlegde you sound exactly like fucking joe rogan and mike goldberg talking about his karate. If i ask you about big nog you wont mention wins over hendo, heath herring cro cop, you will mention how he got hit by a train. You know nothing more then the ufc broadcasts via announcers for the sheer fact that you never watched pride and you are a ufc fan boy. Suck dick fucker.
You have probably also been brainwashed that the last couple ufc cards have been good. THEY SUCKED. And mark Coleman randy couture main eventing is just trash.

Jesus fuck half of you spell GEORGE ST.PIERRE WHEN ITS GEORGES ST.PIERRE

Quote (Hukillao9)
I do not like GSP. To be frank because everyone likes GSP the same with Anderson Silva.
You let other people's opinions about things, influence your own view on them? Personally, I like the people and things I like, regardless of what other people think of them. I can't even imagine not liking someone due to the fact that someone else does like them.

Quote (Hukillao9)
And i hate to inform you but all of lyoto's fight were boring except for the KO on Rashad.
You thought his fight against Thiago Silva was boring?

Quote (Hukillao9)
How good an event is, is one of those "in the eye of the beholder" type of things. Whether a card was good or not is decided on an individual basis. Similarly to how there isn't any one color that's better than another. What one person may like, another person may not.
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Jan 14 2010 09:48pm
Quote (MerleHaggard @ Jan 14 2010 11:43pm)
You let other people's opinions about things, influence your own view on them?  Personally, I like the people and things I like, regardless of what other people think of them. I can't even imagine not liking someone due to the fact that someone else does like them.

You thought his fight against Thiago Silva was boring?

How good an event is, is one of those "in the eye of the beholder" type of things.  Whether a card was good or not is decided on an individual basis.  Similarly to how there isn't any one color that's better than another.  What one person may like, another person may not.

I think thiago is overrated.
Gold: 144,777.85
Jan 14 2010 09:52pm
Quote (hATemOnkEy @ Jan 13 2010 02:04pm)
Phil Baroni.

This for sure.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 14 2010 11:11pm
Quote (Hukillao9 @ Jan 14 2010 09:48pm)
I think thiago is overrated.

what does that have to do with the fight
Gold: 150.00
Warn: 100%
Jan 15 2010 12:09am
Quote (theduds07 @ 14 Jan 2010 11:20)
well that video does look like he was, but it wasnt in huge quantities elsewhere but the body. and you also have to take into account the purpose of whoever made that video, they are going to show things that 'support' what they are saying. its like watching a michael moore "documentary" and believing everything.

ive read many articles on the 'greasing' scandal, and most of them say that he was wiped down in between rounds, so the vaseline was wiped off (hopefully)

It was between rounds two and three that the commotion took place with the commission reacting immediately and they wiped off St. Pierre's back. They also wiped off St. Pierre's back again after round three. Penn himself told an inspector on his side of the ring after round two that he thought St. Pierre was greased. Kizer said both Lorenzo Fertitta and Dana White after the match and questioned whether Nurse or Jackson should ever be allowed to corner again. White, who saw the incident between rounds two and three and was also alerted to the round one incident at some point in round two, said that he thought the guy (s) who did it, without mentioning any names, should be banned by the athletic commission from every cornering again. Kizer said it was not gobs of Vaseline on St. Pierre's back, but the back was touched after the Vaseline was rubbed on his face, and before the hands were wiped clean with a towel.

why dont you do some research of your own since you clearly just lumped this video in the same catagory as a micheal moore film

people have voiced complaints about how "greasy" GSP is back from like 05... not just 1 either, I remember reading an article about all these fighters that agreed on it, and i think it would be rediculous for GSP not to know they are rubbing grease on him

additionally... do you realize how LITTLE grease it would take, to make a huge difference in no gi BJJ ?

This isnt a little thing, its a massive thing.....
Gold: 258.00
Jan 15 2010 09:21am
Quote (FatZero @ Jan 14 2010 10:09pm)
why dont you do some research of your own since you clearly just lumped this video in the same catagory as a micheal moore film

people have voiced complaints about how "greasy" GSP is back from like 05... not just 1 either, I remember reading an article about all these fighters that agreed on it, and i think it would be rediculous for GSP not to know they are rubbing grease on him

additionally... do you realize how LITTLE grease it would take, to make a huge difference in no gi BJJ ?

i dont like this fatzero fella but in this post he makes a decent point.
Gold: 6,440.13
Jan 15 2010 09:27am
Quote (Short_Bus @ Jan 13 2010 06:32pm)
overeem is the man.

I hate fedor.

I don't understand how can someone hate fedor...
Gold: 30,000.00
Jan 15 2010 09:29am
Quote (FatZero @ Jan 15 2010 12:09am)

i didnt mean to lump it in with michael moore film, i was using that as an example to say that this video obviously has a bias, and it is showing it pretty evidently, i mean come on it tries to have the sublimal quick shots of the word "vaseline" in the background. im not saying its useless, but you need to take the angle and bias of the video into mind. im also not trying to defend GSP, im merely saying there is a difference between rubbing vaseline all over, and the amount shown in the video, especially when they say he was wiped off inbetween rounds. obviously that doesnt get ALL the vaseline off, but if rules require u to wipe ur hands off with towel before touching the body, then one would think it would be pretty similar to wiping the body off with towel after vaseline applied.

im not saying the NSAC is perfect and never makes mistakes, but its not like this was just ignored, there was an investigation and all that. does that mean nothing was done wrong? no.
im curious as to what the rules said before and what they say now, im not trying to call you out i just never heard the rules were changed because of what happened

hukilla, you obviously dont really care what other people think about your opinions, take this how you want, but your beginning to resemble the more ignorant people on these forums. in a logical debate/discussion, you really haven't backed up anything youve said with points that resemble logic. id respond to your points but i think merle did a pretty good job or expressing what i think as well

This post was edited by theduds07 on Jan 15 2010 09:32am
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev14567810Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll