d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Which Fighter Do You Hate/despise Most?
Prev13456710Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 13 2010 09:45pm
Quote (Hukillao9 @ Jan 13 2010 08:07pm)
How can you hate anderson silva?
this is why i hate him.
IN the thales leites fight he fucking refused to end the fight, he was punching him in the thighs. He could have knocked his fucking head off but instead he just toyed with him? you call that a respectable fighter?

I hat gsp because he greases.
Lyoto is a boring fighter

Brock is annoying.

garin likes cock O.o

This post was edited by blumpkinking on Jan 13 2010 09:54pm
Gold: 0.00
Jan 13 2010 10:02pm
I absolutely hate Tito Ortiz.

Most BM fighter in MMA imo.

Also not a big fan of Bisping/Rashad's cockiness.

Gold: 112.00
Jan 13 2010 10:10pm
Josh Cockshek.
Gold: 150.00
Warn: 100%
Jan 13 2010 11:08pm
Quote (Rev3rt @ 13 Jan 2010 21:02)
I absolutely hate Tito Ortiz.

Most BM fighter in MMA imo.

Also not a big fan of Bisping/Rashad's cockiness.

Tito's fasade is just an act...he is only like that pre fight, his conduct post fight, and off the clock attitude are a lot better....
Gold: 30,000.00
Jan 14 2010 12:41am
Quote (Hukillao9 @ Jan 13 2010 08:07pm)
How can you hate anderson silva?
this is why i hate him.
IN the thales leites fight he fucking refused to end the fight, he was punching him in the thighs. He could have knocked his fucking head off but instead he just toyed with him? you call that a respectable fighter?

I hat gsp because he greases.
Lyoto is a boring fighter

Brock is annoying.

wow. are you trying to display the steriotypical ignorant thought?

you hate anderson silva because he didnt go out of his way to knock out thales leites? you say hes the disrespectful fighter. thales would stand for 2 seconds and dive to the ground and lay there like a bitch. just because anderson didnt follow him down doesnt make him not respectable. plus its so stupid to dislike someone for that small reason.

GSP never greased, so ur wrong there. funny to hate someone for something that never happened.

lyoto was kind of boring at the beginning of his career, he has been more exciting lately, besides his shogun fight, which wasnt knockout exciting, but wasn't a bad fight.

brock whatever, i can understand why some people hate brock.
Gold: 150.00
Warn: 100%
Jan 14 2010 01:03am
Quote (theduds07 @ 13 Jan 2010 23:41)

you hate anderson silva because he didnt go out of his way to knock out thales leites? you say hes the disrespectful fighter. thales would stand for 2 seconds and dive to the ground and lay there like a bitch. just because anderson didnt follow him down doesnt make him not respectable. plus its so stupid to dislike someone for that small reason.

GSP never greased, so ur wrong there. funny to hate someone for something that never happened.

lyoto was kind of boring at the beginning of his career, he has been more exciting lately, besides his shogun fight, which wasnt knockout exciting, but wasn't a bad fight.

He never greased, WTF?

he was whitnessed by like 30 people getting it applied to him

He was greasing, the reason not a deal was made because of how the rules were wrote if i am not mistaken... at that point it wasnt a violation *Unlike pride fighting that said the only thing that can be on a fighters body is water*

since then the rules have been updated
Gold: 14,892.26
Jan 14 2010 02:04am
Quote (theduds07 @ Jan 13 2010 11:41pm)

It's impossible for any of us to truly know whether GSP was in on that or not. I tend to beleive that he wasn't, but there's still no way for us to know for sure. Any conclusion we might come up with is just a guess in the end.
Gold: 10,629.00
Jan 14 2010 03:01am
Quote (theduds07 @ Jan 14 2010 06:41am)

watch this
http://www.hookedonmma.com/bj-penn-vs-gsp-grease-gate-scandal-video/
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jan 14 2010 07:09am
Quote (theduds07 @ Jan 14 2010 06:41am)

It's quite obvious hukillao9 is lack of MMA knowledge.

I'll have to say that Machida is quite a boring fighter though in my opinion but im not a hater, but his counter-karate shit is jesus.

This post was edited by Paper_Boy on Jan 14 2010 07:11am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jan 14 2010 07:15am
Quote (Jokole @ Jan 14 2010 09:01am)

Hahaha, it sure looks suspicious. but yeah we'll never know.
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev13456710Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll