d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Claymore Manga Discussion
Prev1394041
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 645.99
Warn: 10%
Oct 2 2014 09:32am
Quote (Helloween7 @ Oct 2 2014 07:00am)
Well it ended, this was really the ending I thought would happen.

The spy did as I suspected he would, he spared them. Make no mistake, it's very likely that the dragons can easily wipe the floor with a few claymores with sheer number and power. But we've seen him care for the girls, especially Claire, a few times during this manga and it did not surprised me he spared them. They pose no threat to what's happening on the mainland so it's not like he's betraying his allies. Miria's threat was empty, she has a habbit of not knowing the limits of what she/they are capable of, but in this instance it didn't matter.

I also suspected Irene didn't die because we never saw her being attacked. You have to remember that her hunter Rafaela was only a paw of the organization so as long as her twin sister was not found, she really didn't care if Irene lived or not at that point.

Agreed. It was good ending imo.
Gold: 13.95
Oct 2 2014 10:24am
One thing I'm wondering is how Irene got her arm? She's got at least one, the other... I can't say for sure since the cloak is in the way. She's an offensive type which have difficulty healing, and IIRC only defensive types can regrow lost limbs.

Offensive types may be able to re-attach a body part, with some difficulty ( the longer they wait the harder it gets ) but now get a new one is a big no no... So, is this the power of the hermit that allowed her to do this amazing feat?

Edit : I guess maybe they can after some time.. It's been 7 years.
But since warriors who previously lost limbs would probably sneakily discarded by the organization there was no way to know just how regeneration really works .

This post was edited by Helloween7 on Oct 2 2014 10:34am
Gold: 13.95
Oct 2 2014 11:27am
Sorry for the double-post but I can't edit my previous post. It looks like I was wrong, they can regenerate it, she said it might take a few months but it's doable. I wonder why she didn't regen her other arm, scared of being discovered by release yoki?

This post was edited by Helloween7 on Oct 2 2014 11:27am
Gold: 201,810.77
Oct 2 2014 12:10pm
Quote (Helloween7 @ Oct 2 2014 01:27pm)
Sorry for the double-post but I can't edit my previous post. It looks like I was wrong, they can regenerate it, she said it might take a few months but it's doable. I wonder why she didn't regen her other arm, scared of being discovered by release yoki?

Since we arent sure if the other arm is still there or not, theres no point in wondering

it was a nice ending. pretty sure everyone knew that this scene would be in the last chapter.

This post was edited by joelmules on Oct 2 2014 12:13pm
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1394041
Add Reply New Topic New Poll