d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > #1 Performance Hdin On Useast > Poe / Jim Smacking East.
Prev1171819202147Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Jul 22 2009 07:10pm
Quote (D_Dub1 @ Wed, Jul 22 2009, 07:51pm)
Jester did..

Due to the gay Guild: war rules that are stickied, this is somehow alowd..

woulda tooken me 5-6 minutes of straight traps to kill him, as in, him not moving and standing still in traps

and @ master, i ment on ladder,

tell me whos a better active druid on ladder lol,

or who even is a good druid on ladder..

Jester wasn't good at dueling.
Gold: 80,239.69
Jul 22 2009 07:11pm
THE NO'S SECTION:

- No use of Life tap.

- No Health pot's.

It's common knowledge that healing is Bm. Do you think any one would dare say "I gm'd by using wells/shrines"

The flaming itself would work that one out.

-The posted rules have been improved upon, additions to these rules were made within the last few months.

No doubt the rules need further improvement, but that goes with every other set of rules out there.

-What's hard to understand? High life gain is thought of as counter productive and unfair.

Leaching high amounts of life in shorts amount of time has never been supported by any set of d2 rules i'm aware of.

-Cornering w/ 40 replenish is still very slow and there is a counter that type of defensive play.

W/o screenies there's really no way to actually enforce a cornering rule. A Dueling moderator would sort that out however.

-I actually agree that cornering is bm and it's extremely ironic that you say it because that's all Botan did in our 2v2 duel, along w/ makaveli who hid behind houses.

Good duelers don't need to do that and good duelers don't win w/ that strategy, & that's why we won 5-3.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Jul 22 2009 07:15pm
Gold: 1.18
Jul 22 2009 07:16pm
Quote (Mil @ Wed, Jul 22 2009, 07:58pm)
i'll duel him on my welfare ladder char lol

go for it i'm just sick of seeing him post stupid ass shit, mebe you can shut him up
Gold: 861.06
Jul 22 2009 07:20pm
lol funny how these arguments always end up with that sorb argument hehe
Jul 22 2009 07:22pm
Quote (D_Dub1 @ Thu, Jul 23 2009, 12:51am)
Jester did..

Due to the gay Guild: war rules that are stickied, this is somehow alowd..

woulda tooken me 5-6 minutes of straight traps to kill him, as in, him not moving and standing still in traps

and @ master, i ment on ladder,

tell me whos a better active druid on ladder lol,

or who even is a good druid on ladder..

Those rules weren't made by war, and additions that were made by Audacity (before he was in war) had to get approved by several other people.

Jester is very good at desync no doubt his ghost was what your traps were hitting.

I've seen him beat vivec's trapper 5-4 in fast pace gds.

Jul 22 2009 07:25pm
Quote (stuslegend @ Thu, Jul 23 2009, 01:20am)
lol funny how these arguments always end up with that sorb argument hehe

Lol stu since when are you #1 2v2 ladder!!! , you guys never beat me n doug, nor did i see a dodge count -_-

<3 but confused.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Jul 22 2009 07:25pm
Gold: 70,145.00
It's common knowledge that healing is Bm. Do you think any one would dare say "I gm'd by using wells/shrines"
ignorant, can't even admit your rules are horrible.

-The posted rules have been improved upon, additions to these rules were made within the last few months.
such as? cleansing/meditation made gm(heal disabled on d2pk), what else?

No doubt the rules need further improvement, but that goes with every other set of rules out there.

okay, but at least most of the real rule sets have absolutes like no shrines/wells/holy bolt

-What's hard to understand? High life gain is thought of as counter productive and unfair.
by pubs who cry about exile. again, is lifetap overpowered on zon or not? that's all that matters.

-Cornering w/ 40 replenish is still very slow and there is a counter that type of defensive play.
yes, by more defensiveness. d2 is a flawed game, without synergy defensiveness beats everything else.

-I actually agree that cornering is bm and it's extremely ironic that you say it because that's all Botan did in our 2v2 duel, along w/ makaveli who hid behind houses.

why is that ironic?

Gold: 1.18
Quote (lodd222 @ Wed, Jul 22 2009, 08:22pm)
Those rules weren't made by war, and additions that were made by Audacity (before he was in war) had to get approved by several other people.

Jester is very good at desync no doubt his ghost was what your traps were hitting.

I've seen him beat vivec's trapper 5-4 in fast pace gds.

he still wasn't that good, me and dj beat him and ryan 2v2 back when i played east and i was awful when i use to play east, didn't become worth a shit till i moved to d2pk where there was actual duelers =/
Gold: 19,176.22
Jul 22 2009 07:30pm
Quote (lodd222 @ Wed, Jul 22 2009, 09:11pm)
THE NO'S SECTION:

- No use of Life tap.

- No Health pot's.

The flaming itself would work that one out.

Leaching high amounts of life in shorts amount of time has never been supported by any set of d2 rules i'm aware of.

W/o screenies there's really no way to actually enforce a cornering rule. A Dueling moderator would sort that out however.

Good duelers don't need to do that and good duelers don't win w/ that strategy, & that's why we won 5-3.

Hey didn't you cheat in those duels and use a wisp and 84% res? Yeah, you did. Not sure why you're calling me Botan as if you know me...

Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Jul 22 2009 07:41pm
maybe they all use thaw pots too in duels...i never used blizz vs them so i really don't know...

wonderful rules, the funny part is, before i even 4v4'd them with a random group of people on my team, i spammed the screen saying, "are dracs gm according to you retards" ( or something like that ) and no one answered...

at the end they were like, we didn't say they were gm though LOL

no point in arguing, gladly 1v1 anyone in war for fg. the only one i think is good at all is stu, rest are jokes. jester seems nice at least, doesn't welch etc. egardener also doesn't welch, thanks for 500 fg 1v1 my trapper vs your necro.

~ over and out ~

i can't even watch the whole video...i can't believe you really posted kills on pubs, grats on sucking.

This post was edited by makaveli7 on Jul 22 2009 07:42pm
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1171819202147Next
Add Reply New Topic