d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece Manga Discussion > ~discuss The Manga Only~
Prev1729730731732733753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 3 2015 10:41am
Quote (OsD @ 1 Dec 2015 03:00)
seriously..
what the hell hes a fucking animal, and he was able to do so much damage to one of the most heavily fortified convoys the Navy had at the time.

He's JUST the right hand man of the Kaido, and he was gunna tear Doflamingo a whole new butthole if he got his hands on him.
It really puts into perspective how strong Kaido and his forces are...

Just imagine if Jack actually had back up...
IF he HIMSELF thinks he can kill Doflamingo.. my lord i can only guess how truly strong some of the people on his crew are..
Doflamingo was a fucking appetizer. Doffy and all his top executives probably woulda had a tough time versus jack.. JUST Jack, I can understand his fear towards Kaido now..

Also, so when they say the gas weapon, are they talking about the entire poison cloud that was actually a living thing? or just the chemical particles is what they used?

seems you were right and he is some kind of a beast, hes bounty is 1 billion belly( but it seems the minks are stronger).. So i think he got that bounty because of the bombs on civil s or something like that, similar to law
Gold: 2,130.00
Dec 3 2015 11:30pm
Jack the elephant has a human form too?
Gold: 5,169.30
Dec 4 2015 01:16am
Quote (napsterz0r @ Dec 3 2015 08:41am)
seems you were right and he is some kind of a beast, hes bounty is 1 billion belly( but it seems the minks are stronger).. So i think he got that bounty because of the bombs on civil s or something like that, similar to law

I agree, but i think the minks are a outlier type of island though. How often will you find an island of intelligent animals that with a civilized society and access to animal warriors that can use Haki. Not to mention they actually live in the New World, if there was a Yonko that could take this Island easily, they would have already. Just the fact that the Yonko's know not to make too much trouble around here is interesting.

To be honest, I think you are correct, i'd say his bounty is 30% devastation and destruction and 70% massive power level, so 700 million bounty and 300 million in debts towards the world and life itself lol.
Man.. It's crazy cause you think we've already seen a Yonko in action, we haven't.. We saw an old man who was at deaths door. That whitebeard we saw is a shadow of his former self. This Kaido is a full grown monster, The Navy itself plans around his movements. I wonder who is other executives are..

Also i bring back into question previous questions of whether luffy can do this or not. He definitely cannot beat these guys yet.
Gold: 53,694.62
Dec 4 2015 02:40am
thought only yonkous had 1bil bounty. Now seems like everyone has more than luffy :(
Dec 4 2015 02:50am
Quote (undead_lord @ Dec 4 2015 12:40am)
thought only yonkous had 1bil bounty. Now seems like everyone has more than luffy :(

no thanks brotha.

Even if we are talking all people that should technically be in that category

we have

yonkou = 4
3 executives per Yonko = 12
4 admirals + garp, tsuru, sengoku = 7
Kuzan + Rayleigh
5 World Nobles

4 + 12 + 7 + 2 + 5= 30

PErsonally estimated by me, i think there are about 40-50 people in the world that have a bounty or reputation equivalent or greater than Jack

What this means, is that sure there are a good chunk of people who are still in a whole different tier then luffy, but thats really not that many people when you consider how large the one piece universe really is.

IE. Marineford had 100,000 Navy Soldiers, and to be honest, the only ones that really mattered were the Vice admirals, admirals, 7 warlords, and pacifistas (thats literally about 25 people + a bunch of robots)

Notice many of things i just listed aren't even on my list of ultra wanted people. In addition, there are lots of people who we have seen that we know nothing about. For all i know we need more people.

This post was edited by OsD on Dec 4 2015 02:55am
Gold: 53,694.62
Dec 4 2015 03:06am
no bro
there are many ppl unknown to us that will appear with more than that. can pop out from nowhere and im sure there will be someone above yonkous
Dec 4 2015 12:45pm
Quote (undead_lord @ Dec 4 2015 01:06am)
no bro
there are many ppl unknown to us that will appear with more than that. can pop out from nowhere and im sure there will be someone above yonkous

50 people is a lot of really powerful people man.

50 people at around 1 billion berry at least?
Sure maybe you can squeeze out another 20 more.. but beyond that what title are you gunna give them? What broken ass power will you have to give them. >_>

I'm not saying there are 70 more people stronger then luffy, cause hes not even a good benchmark standard of strong. But there are 50 GODLIKE monster class people who are equal to that of Jack

maybe i'm wrong, but if you have anymore than 50 the world is looking a lot more like fairy tail..
Gold: 201,810.77
Dec 4 2015 03:38pm
Quote (OsD @ Dec 4 2015 03:50am)
no thanks brotha.

Even if we are talking all people that should technically be in that category

we have

yonkou = 4
3 executives per Yonko = 12
4 admirals + garp, tsuru, sengoku = 7
Kuzan + Rayleigh
5 World Nobles

4 + 12 + 7 + 2 + 5= 30

PErsonally estimated by me, i think there are about 40-50 people in the world that have a bounty or reputation equivalent or greater than Jack

What this means, is that sure there are a good chunk of people who are still in a whole different tier then luffy, but thats really not that many people when you consider how large the one piece universe really is.

IE. Marineford had 100,000 Navy Soldiers, and to be honest, the only ones that really mattered were the Vice admirals, admirals, 7 warlords, and pacifistas (thats literally about 25 people + a bunch of robots)

Notice many of things i just listed aren't even on my list of ultra wanted people. In addition, there are lots of people who we have seen that we know nothing about. For all i know we need more people.

+ enel the god
Dec 4 2015 04:22pm
Quote (OsD @ 4 Dec 2015 08:16)
I agree, but i think the minks are a outlier type of island though. How often will you find an island of intelligent animals that with a civilized society and access to animal warriors that can use Haki. Not to mention they actually live in the New World, if there was a Yonko that could take this Island easily, they would have already. Just the fact that the Yonko's know not to make too much trouble around here is interesting.

To be honest, I think you are correct, i'd say his bounty is 30% devastation and destruction and 70% massive power level, so 700 million bounty and 300 million in debts towards the world and life itself lol.
Man.. It's crazy cause you think we've already seen a Yonko in action, we haven't.. We saw an old man who was at deaths door. That whitebeard we saw is a shadow of his former self. This Kaido is a full grown monster, The Navy itself plans around his movements. I wonder who is other executives are..

Also i bring back into question previous questions of whether luffy can do this or not. He definitely cannot beat these guys yet.

the question is... what happened with the guys that got attacked by Kaido =)
Dec 4 2015 04:24pm
Quote (OsD @ 4 Dec 2015 08:16)

the question is... what happened with the guys that got attacked by Kaido =)
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1729730731732733753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll