d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece Manga Discussion > ~discuss The Manga Only~
Prev1731732733734735753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,169.30
Dec 17 2015 01:21pm
so no one has said anything yet?
Holy fucking shit dude... Jack is a monster..

So just to be clear.. The big cat is missing an Arm AND a leg right? and the dog? He's missing a leg?

Jesus fucking shit dude. he fucking tortured them for days...

This post was edited by OsD on Dec 17 2015 01:23pm
Gold: 0.00
Dec 17 2015 05:45pm
Quote (OsD @ 17 Dec 2015 20:21)

So just to be clear.. The big cat is missing an Arm AND a leg right? and the dog? He's missing a leg?

just in the last day.. after they got owned by the gas.... but yea, nice chapter

This post was edited by napsterz0r on Dec 17 2015 05:46pm
Gold: 2,130.00
Dec 17 2015 06:31pm
is zou the same island that Ceasar tested his posion gas weapon on? Back in Punk Hazard Arc, I think ceasar was telling a story of how he made a weapon to destroy the entire island, so Vegapunk like banished him from his team? Was this the same island?

and why is the chapter called "Curly Hat Pirates.."? is tat the name of Jack's Crew?

This post was edited by FamilyGuyViewer on Dec 17 2015 06:33pm
Gold: 20.00
Dec 17 2015 09:30pm
Quote (OsD @ Dec 17 2015 02:21pm)

I think the name "jack the drought" might be a toss to the fact that he apparently leaves his victims to bleed to death
Dec 17 2015 09:40pm
Quote (napsterz0r @ Dec 17 2015 03:45pm)
just in the last day.. after they got owned by the gas.... but yea, nice chapter

i guess war isn't torture yeah? Okay a day of torture and 5 days of war.
Very very exciting chapter.. So we know Sanji has been with them and completely understands the situation of the minks, so his leave has nothing to do with either big mom or Jack. Sanji is about to pull some hero shit for sure.

I think the reason why the minks weren't able to defeat Jack is because their Haki is simply no strong enough. Something tells me his Haki armor is unbelievably strong, and his 1 billion is a testament to that.

That's the only reason i can think of that he wasn't defeated by the minks. The cat and dog both have haki and the Dog has a black sword infused with Haki when he fights. His haki is simply not strong enough to pierce the armor. None of them could.

The battle with jack will have nothing to do length. It will be all about Haki, I believe that Zoro is the best person suited on the Strawhat Crew to deal with Jack. It will be a battle of how sharp he can make his blade to pierce the monster. Which makes sense as this is first mate vs first mate of the Supernova Strawhat and the King of Beasts, Kaido.

In addition, the navy are in a very Whitebeard type position currently. They are coming back to Navy Headquarters with Doflamingo and Jack. Unless the CP0 change the game here, Kaido is down his gun dealer and his right hand man, Kaido is also currently fighting the other Supernova alliance.
Gold: 470.46
Dec 17 2015 10:21pm
If this is what Jack is like, no wonder Doflamingo shit his pants just from the thought of upsetting Kaido
Gold: 0.00
Dec 18 2015 04:05pm
Quote (OsD @ 18 Dec 2015 04:40)
i guess war isn't torture yeah? Okay a day of torture and 5 days of war.
Very very exciting chapter.. So we know Sanji has been with them and completely understands the situation of the minks, so his leave has nothing to do with either big mom or Jack. Sanji is about to pull some hero shit for sure.

I think the reason why the minks weren't able to defeat Jack is because their Haki is simply no strong enough. Something tells me his Haki armor is unbelievably strong, and his 1 billion is a testament to that.

That's the only reason i can think of that he wasn't defeated by the minks. The cat and dog both have haki and the Dog has a black sword infused with Haki when he fights. His haki is simply not strong enough to pierce the armor. None of them could.

The battle with jack will have nothing to do length. It will be all about Haki, I believe that Zoro is the best person suited on the Strawhat Crew to deal with Jack. It will be a battle of how sharp he can make his blade to pierce the monster. Which makes sense as this is first mate vs first mate of the Supernova Strawhat and the King of Beasts, Kaido.

In addition, the navy are in a very Whitebeard type position currently. They are coming back to Navy Headquarters with Doflamingo and Jack. Unless the CP0 change the game here, Kaido is down his gun dealer and his right hand man, Kaido is also currently fighting the other Supernova alliance.

yes, but you're missing the most important thing, he wasn't able to defeat them as well, and they did said, they menage to counter several assaults of ships and shits, that should say a lot about them as warriors. ( personally, using the poison gas its not really a great way to show your powers, yes you won.. but still)

This post was edited by napsterz0r on Dec 18 2015 04:06pm
Dec 18 2015 10:01pm
Quote (napsterz0r @ Dec 18 2015 02:05pm)
yes, but you're missing the most important thing, he wasn't able to defeat them as well, and they did said, they menage to counter several assaults of ships and shits, that should say a lot about them as warriors. ( personally, using the poison gas its not really a great way to show your powers, yes you won.. but still)

I agree with you there, he might not be the top class monster that we've seen. But this guy is definitely on the level of someone like an Admiral.

This guy has the potential to be as strong as anyone in this anime. Really good set up for the following.
Gold: 2,130.00
Dec 26 2015 11:22am
So since Pekom is a Mink and Jack nearly killed all the Mink’s how do you feel he’ll react to his homeland being nearly destroyed by Jack and being saved by the SHs the people he’s after.
Gold: 20.00
Dec 26 2015 01:19pm
Quote (FamilyGuyViewer @ Dec 26 2015 12:22pm)
So since Pekom is a Mink and Jack nearly killed all the Mink’s how do you feel he’ll react to his homeland being nearly destroyed by Jack and being saved by the SHs the people he’s after.

smells like we have a plot for 2016
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1731732733734735753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll