d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Piece Manga Discussion > ~discuss The Manga Only~
Prev1612613614615616753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 201,810.77
Oct 9 2014 04:16pm
Quote (Uguu @ Oct 9 2014 05:03pm)
Unlock the truth? Nope. Gol D Roger wasn't able to translate the tablet, Luffy ignored them all and only Robin can read them at all now.
Will of D is the enemy of the world govt but doffy was kicked out as a Celestial Dragon when his father begged to get back in. So WHY would he hate someone that's against the gov't if anything he would welcome them.

i thought gol d roger DID translate the tablet (or at least his crew did). And Raleigh offered to tell robin what they found out, but she said nty

This post was edited by joelmules on Oct 9 2014 04:17pm
Gold: 6.90
Oct 9 2014 04:23pm
Quote (Eep @ Oct 9 2014 05:23pm)
Think about it. I said they are "natural enemies". It probably goes beyond just the fact that he was kicked out of the celestial dragons. No doubt, Doffy was taught/learned something concerning the history which would lead to a clash with someone who has inherited the will.

Their circumstances presently don't matter, and corazon knew this. He knew that having someone like Law around will eventually bring about some kind of tragedy.

I mean, I wouldn't put it past Doffy to give up a person with the will of D, just because he was also a Celestial Dragon. I mean, law is a child. Doffy could always mind control, String control, him to do whatever he wants to get his revenge on the Celestial Dragons.
The will of D shouldn't be terrible in his hands.
Gold: 20.00
Oct 9 2014 06:48pm
Quote (Uguu @ Oct 9 2014 05:23pm)
I mean, I wouldn't put it past Doffy to give up a person with the will of D, just because he was also a Celestial Dragon. I mean, law is a child. Doffy could always mind control, String control, him to do whatever he wants to get his revenge on the Celestial Dragons.
The will of D shouldn't be terrible in his hands.

It might not be something that you can control. It might just be that "people who inherit the will of D will eventually bring about tragedy/problems for those in the world govt". It might not be a hard defined event, but rather their presence alone poses a threat.

Either way, corazon knew this. Assuming corazon is rocinante..... (which I am not sure was confirmed)
Oct 9 2014 06:54pm
Quote (Eep @ Oct 9 2014 08:48pm)
It might not be something that you can control. It might just be that "people who inherit the will of D will eventually bring about tragedy/problems for those in the world govt". It might not be a hard defined event, but rather their presence alone poses a threat.

Either way, corazon knew this. Assuming corazon is rocinante..... (which I am not sure was confirmed)

Uhhhh did you forget the govt has Garp D Monkey?
And had Saul D whatever?
Meaning the govt rather has the will of D on their side than not.... So they are controllable
Oct 9 2014 06:56pm
Quote (Uguu @ Oct 9 2014 07:54pm)
Uhhhh did you forget the govt has Garp D Monkey?
And had Saul D whatever?
Meaning the govt rather has the will of D on their side than not.... So they are controllable

I could offer a counter point - both of them worked for the NAVY. Not the world Govt.

Likewise, it might not be known to the world govt. that they were those who had inherited the will.

ALSO, corazon, being someone from INSIDE marejois, might know something that the navy does not. Or maybe he knows something that even some nobles do not.

ALSO ALSO, as a final point, it could easily be the case that the world govt. was merely "keeping watch" on garp. Not that they "controlled" him. That just does not sound plausible.

This post was edited by Eep on Oct 9 2014 06:57pm
Oct 9 2014 07:04pm
Quote (Eep @ Oct 9 2014 08:56pm)
I could offer a counter point - both of them worked for the NAVY. Not the world Govt.

Likewise, it might not be known to the world govt. that they were those who had inherited the will.

ALSO, corazon, being someone from INSIDE marejois, might know something that the navy does not. Or maybe he knows something that even some nobles do not.

ALSO ALSO, as a final point, it could easily be the case that the world govt. was merely "keeping watch" on garp. Not that they "controlled" him. That just does not sound plausible.

Well I can give more input, it's just that idgaf anymore
I believe what I believe and you believe what you do.
I say Korazon = Ivankov cuz make up since Oda never had any similar characters unless it was for comedic purpose aka sanji and his wanted poster
Oct 9 2014 08:22pm
Quote (Uguu @ Oct 9 2014 08:04pm)
I say Korazon = Ivankov cuz make up since Oda never had any similar characters unless it was for comedic purpose aka sanji and his wanted poster

you don't completely change in facial/body structure like that bro. sorry
Gold: 2.62
Oct 9 2014 08:31pm
Quote (Uguu @ 10 Oct 2014 03:04)

Cora doesnt even look like ivan, having to further analyze this genuinely saddens me

hair is different, lacking other tattoo, lips are different, body type is different

ivankov always maintained certain features that made him distinct, like his jaw or the fluffy blue -ish hair - then theres personality and even easier to point out things like height differences

tl;dr fuck you're being so retarded my brain hurts

e- if this turns out to be true ill have to go to beat up oda- theres been instances of ivan talkin to law and back then there was no recognition of any kind

This post was edited by Pavise on Oct 9 2014 08:45pm
Oct 9 2014 08:46pm
Quote (Pavise @ Oct 9 2014 10:31pm)
Cora doesnt even look like ivan, having to further analyze this genuinely saddens me

hair is different, lacking other tattoo, lips are different, body type is different

ivankov always maintained certain features that made him distinct, like his jaw or the fluffy blue -ish hair - then theres personality and even easier to point out things like height differences

tl;dr fuck you're being so retarded my brain hurts

Did you forget ivankov's everything changes cuz of his hormone injections?
Plus
Quote (joelmules @ Oct 8 2014 04:27pm)
I do agree it is a possibility.  im 50/50 on this one.  Only problem is that the "style" of the makeup is not the same on the lips, although it could just be because of body changes.  Also, this interaction doesnt fit the theory.  Or does it

http://puu.sh/c4DVg/a5b7afc19a.png
http://puu.sh/c4DVJ/94da30ded6.png

That conversation doesn't sound distant or close to me at all.
Ivankov was just wondering about his relationship with luffy
and Law could just not know ivankov is korazon

This post was edited by Uguu on Oct 9 2014 08:48pm
Oct 9 2014 09:08pm
Quote (Uguu @ Oct 9 2014 09:46pm)
Did you forget ivankov's everything changes cuz of his hormone injections?
Plus

That conversation doesn't sound distant or close to me at all.
Ivankov was just wondering about his relationship with luffy
and Law could just not know ivankov is korazon

well, the BIGGEST flaw in your fucking argument is the fact that CORAZON IS DEAD.

This flashback will most likely end with us seeing how.

Ivan is ALIVE several years later.

So just stop.
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1612613614615616753Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll