Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 455.10
Apr 9 2024 11:29pm
Quote (powwpoww @ Apr 10 2024 12:06am)
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=103561236&f=27&p=659772761
Oh you're here. I had to search for the most recent event ^
I still love you ❤️

I dont blame you. Gays can do some real indepth cyber tracker shit. If anything i take it as an acknowledgment of my skill and power 😘💜
Gold: 0.95
Warn: 10%
Apr 10 2024 03:21am
Quote (powwpoww @ Apr 10 2024 05:47am)
What do you know about marketing?

I’m the lead marketing @ wal mart
Gold: 71,580.00
Apr 10 2024 05:14am
Quote (NMMNG @ Apr 7 2024 10:17am)
I have loose stool. But not too watery. My problem is constipation.

The thing is yes sure I eat unhealthy and irregular but for 30 years it was never a problem.

Today I started fodmap.

I will only eat eggs, potatoes, rice, chicken and canned fish.

No carbonated drinks. Only tap water. No caffeine. Maybe I’ll add herbal tea.

Bought lactose free milk and oatdrink without added sugar but even this crap you can only drink a little.

This whole low fodmap is very depressing

Funnily I am dietary supplement developer and specialized on IBS.
Stress is a big factor, as is your diet, but it's most important is to renurish your gut flora.

Nestle health science is using partially hydrolyzed guar gum to treat patients on parental nutrition which suffer from severe constipation and a probable IBS. In Europe their brand is Optifibre. It helps with an impaired nutrition absorption and also revives good bacteria like Bacillus bifidus organically. In America the raw material brand name is Sunfiber.

Give it a shot, I'm pretty sure it will help you. Don't get any mixtures, go for the pure stuff. Check the bristol stool scale, it will also give you some advice which type you have and what is officially recommended.

Gold: 364.69
Warn: 30%
Apr 10 2024 05:47am
Crohns
Apr 10 2024 06:08am
Quote (Spinne @ Apr 10 2024 01:14pm)
Stress is a big factor, as is your diet, but it's most important is to renurish your gut flora.

Nestle health science is using partially hydrolyzed guar gum to treat patients on parental nutrition which suffer from severe constipation and a probable IBS. In Europe their brand is Optifibre. It helps with an impaired nutrition absorption and also revives good bacteria like Bacillus bifidus organically. In America the raw material brand name is Sunfiber.

Give it a shot, I'm pretty sure it will help you. Don't get any mixtures, go
Quote (Spinne @ Apr 10 2024 01:14pm)

Give it a shot, I'm pretty sure it will help you. Don't get any mixtures, go for the pure stuff. Check the bristol stool scale, it will also give you some advice which type you have and what is officially recommended.

Will look into it. I’m taking probiotics right now every morning. It has bifidus in it.

This post was edited by NMMNG on Apr 10 2024 06:09am
Apr 10 2024 08:20am
Quote (NMMNG @ Apr 10 2024 02:08pm)

I wouldn't go for bifidus bacteria alone, first of all they do not have a long Life-Time, secondly they must be coated to really make it to the destination and even then it's hard to say how many are still alive. a lot of probiotics are not low-FODMAP. It really has a reason why I specifically advice this one. It is because it's a cascade probiotic, which not only stimulates the bifidus growth, but also increases the buteric acid concentration as well as other prebiotic stems.
Apr 10 2024 01:35pm
Quote (Spinne @ Apr 10 2024 04:20pm)
I wouldn't go for bifidus bacteria alone, first of all they do not have a long Life-Time, secondly they must be coated to really make it to the destination and even then it's hard to say how many are still alive. a lot of probiotics are not low-FODMAP. It really has a reason why I specifically advice this one. It is because it's a cascade probiotic, which not only stimulates the bifidus growth, but also increases the buteric acid concentration as well as other prebiotic stems.

My capsules have more:
- Inuline
- bidido lactis
- bidido bifidum
- bifido paracasei
- bifido longum
- lacto plantarum
- lacto rhamnosus
- lacto acidophilus
- lacto casei

20 billion total

What do u think?
Gold: 2,570.00
Apr 10 2024 01:53pm
Quote (powwpoww @ Apr 9 2024 10:58pm)
I thought of you when I read this,
Art that seems your style and being a card game creator. 🤷‍♂️
https://www.pcgamer.com/games/card-games/champions-tcg-ai-artist/

Yeah, ceos are dumb sometimes, that artist gets $1500 an hour to use stable diffusion.

I've known of other clueless ceos.

One of my friends got commissioned to "set up a company communication system" he basically installed slack on their laptops.

Another one charged 2500 to "set up" a Gmail.

This post was edited by bloodmeal on Apr 10 2024 01:53pm
Apr 10 2024 05:52pm
Quote (NMMNG @ Apr 10 2024 09:35pm)
My capsules have more:
- Inuline
- bidido lactis
- bidido bifidum
- bifido paracasei
- bifido longum
- lacto plantarum
- lacto rhamnosus
- lacto acidophilus
- lacto casei

20 billion total

What do u think?

Inulin indeed is a strong prebiotic and increases the growth of certain bacteria, also bifidus, but due to their overgrowth they die again very quickly also causing bloating over time which will give you even more uncomfort and may even worsen your syndroms. It does not promote a stable growth. I would leave it out of your diet as it also not FODMAP.

I would also not suggest the upper named probiotics because of the mentioned reasons above. If you insist on taking extra probiotics you should look for coated ones which will still be alive after digesting, but even then they will most likely have a minor effect.
Gold: 36,805.00
Apr 11 2024 05:45am
not sure how painful/suffering it is, but good luck to you sir
stay healthy :love:
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll