d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > What Is A Leftist?
Prev1678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 50,065.51
Apr 4 2024 11:57am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Apr 4 2024 10:42am)
Must suck to suck LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

PUN INTENDED!

:rofl: :rofl:

Take it how you want it LOLOLOLOL!

PUN INTENDED!

:banana: :banana:

Are you OK?
Gold: 2,114.24
Apr 4 2024 12:01pm
"leftist","left wing","right wing","left leaning","right leaning", etc, are all suit case words. The people who use them fill them with their own meaning. Pretty much when someone uses one of these terms it's unclear what they mean unless they define what they mean.

There is no objective meaning to any of these terms.
Gold: 1.66
Apr 4 2024 12:03pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Apr 4 2024 10:55am)
People will always do what they want to do.

People will always say what they want to say.

When a being reincarnates or is reborn. The individual. The ego. The name. The "person" ceases to exist. Only his/her tendencies remain. That's why things continue on perpetually in a cycle.

You are the being you were always meant to be. Changing is against human nature.

So yes my soul recognizes your soul.

It's ok to "crack jokes" right? :bouncy:

The light in me sees the light in you.
Gold: 3,460.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 4 2024 12:11pm
Quote (pwb3 @ 4 Apr 2024 12:57)
Are you OK?

Thought that was pretty funny!

Was it distasteful?

Quote (Handcuffs @ 4 Apr 2024 13:03)
The light in me sees the light in you.

The light you see in me is the same light in you and the same light in all beings. There is no separation. Oneness is the secret of everything.

Quote (x_h @ 4 Apr 2024 13:01)
"leftist","left wing","right wing","left leaning","right leaning", etc, are all suit case words. The people who use them fill them with their own meaning. Pretty much when someone uses one of these terms it's unclear what they mean unless they define what they mean.

I tried to explain in multiple contexts. The OP knows the answer that he/she gives to the term "leftist". Not going to change what a word means to different people as you mentioned. Op got offended when I basically asked, "What does leftist mean to you". Said do some research because like you said "leftist" can mean 10 different things to 10 different people.

I tried to explain what it means to me and I'm a bad person I guess.
Gold: 2.77
Apr 4 2024 12:22pm
Quote (x_h @ Apr 4 2024 02:01pm)

We have a winner
Gold: 34,457.96
Apr 4 2024 12:35pm
Left handed
Gold: 2,420.00
Apr 4 2024 01:02pm
Quote (x_h @ Apr 4 2024 02:01pm)

“When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.’
Gold: 50,065.51
Apr 4 2024 01:39pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Apr 4 2024 11:11am)
Thought that was pretty funny!

Was it distasteful?

The light you see in me is the same light in you and the same light in all beings. There is no separation. Oneness is the secret of everything.

I tried to explain in multiple contexts. The OP knows the answer that he/she gives to the term "leftist". Not going to change what a word means to different people as you mentioned. Op got offended when I basically asked, "What does leftist mean to you". Said do some research because like you said "leftist" can mean 10 different things to 10 different people.

I tried to explain what it means to me and I'm a bad person I guess.

I suppose a guy of your intelligence level would find it funny but what do I know. Such matters are way beneath me. You really need to wear a helmet.
Gold: 3,460.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 4 2024 03:24pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (pwb3 @ 4 Apr 2024 14:39)
I suppose a guy of your intelligence level would find it funny but what do I know. Such matters are way beneath me. You really need to wear a helmet.

Do openly gay people always work in tandem? Did you and Handcuffs need to bail your girlfriend out? Because neither of you did.

"Such matters are way beneath me"

Because you couldn't answer the OP's question all you can do is go "take it e-z on my gay friend" he doesn't know what "leftist" means. "Liberal tears fall"

You should wear a helmet. Never know when a rainbow dildo might hit you on the side of the head.

:rofl: :rofl:

Be Good. Have fun. Wear a strap-on.

:banana:
Gold: 2.77
Apr 4 2024 04:01pm
The angry poster and many people failed to understand the point of the topic title, I framed it like the what is a woman question because that's what would spark the most reaction.

Leftist is a buzzword that people on this forum use a lot to describe people's whose political opinion doesn't align with their own, and especially to those whose political stance they do not even remotely begin to understand. I see "the left this the left that" when it's alot more nuanced than that. ( I also think that a few of our posters are quick to call people maga supporters when they aren't, it goes both ways)
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll