d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Anyone Had Issues Dealing With This User?
Prev1345
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 127,408.50
Mar 22 2024 08:49am
Quote (BigMenix @ Mar 22 2024 02:26pm)
If you do not really need the fg, why not easily drop a tip to the creator?
Would have avoid a rage topic and stress for many ppl here.

For me it was good to understand how this services really works here.

In my opinion the creators should inform the requestors when "point of no return" is reached and many hours (for free) are spent.
At this point they should stop their work and negotiate a price if they go on with this work.

BTW the sig Ozymandias31153 made were really good work and you agreed with this opinion aswell, then you did not pay or buy anything from him - and then ---> instead you come over with this new sig and ava? I dont wanna say yours is bad as i dont wanna hate a creator or something, but the work of Ozymandias31153 was many times better imo.

Not sure if you read through but the creator was threatening to report me if I didn't either pay him 1k as a down payment or pay 2.5k for a sig that I didn't even agree to buy.
This is 3 days after any contact from me to the artist because at that point I was not interested in buying the attempts made.

Talking about what sig looks good is subjective and irrelevant.
Obviously your entitled to your opinion.

The sig I eventually bought from Ozymandias31153 wss one he made without any request from me. And I bought it to stop him harassing me via pm.

Just feels like some artists want fg regardless of if the buyer is actually happy with their outcome or not.

Not asking for a deposit then threatening to report unless you pay, after the fact. Is bm and basically a scam itself.

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Mar 22 2024 08:50am
Gold: 16,320.00
Mar 22 2024 08:54am
I mean… this is coming from a user who is trying to charge fg for services that are offered for free and then had a public meltdown after their “client” realized they were getting ripped off.
Are we really surprised that this user is acting this way?
Gold: 5,828.67
Mar 22 2024 09:47am
proximity. many parts of your statements are inaccurate. Let me correct somethings:

1) "Not sure if you read through but the creator was threatening to report me if I didn't either pay him 1k as a down payment or pay 2.5k for a sig that I didn't even agree to buy."
i) I never asked for 2.5k I asked for 1k for my attempts since you had me do 5 attempts after you expressed strong interests and 8 PMS.
ii) I also offered to complete your sig if you paid total of 2k. and you declined it. you said my last attempt was good. and that you will take it. (you paid me 1.5k total)

2) This is 3 days after any contact from me to the artist because at that point I was not interested in buying the attempts made.
i) No, I PMed you after 1 day in which you ignored. I thought you were busy and you needed more time to think up of a clear prompt.
ii) the last two messages that you left me indicated and stated that you would send me a better prompt at a later time

3) "The sig I eventually bought from Ozymandias31153 wss one he made without any request from me. And I bought it to stop him harassing me via pm."
i) the sig you bought had many elements that you requested 1) rune BG and 2) your name 3) color scheme.

4) Just feels like some artists want fg regardless of if the buyer is actually happy with their outcome or not.
As mentioned above, I asked you if you wanted me to work on your sig. And i told you that it would be 2k total. You denied my offered.

5) Not asking for a deposit then threatening to report unless you pay, after the fact. Is bm and basically a scam itself.
expressing interest by giving specific directions in 8 PMs and requesting 5 alterations and claiming that you are not interested is a scam my man.
You cant possibly live your life like this.

What if someone wanted you to build a computer for them. Told you all the parts to get and had it assembled and reassembled 5 times in different configurations. In your attempts, they praise you about your great work and then the person decides, nah, I dont want it. And i shouldnt pay either cuz I never told you i was going to buy it. It doesnt work that way man.

This post was edited by Ozymandias31153 on Mar 22 2024 09:51am
Gold: 127,408.50
Mar 22 2024 10:02am
Quote (Ozymandias31153 @ Mar 22 2024 03:47pm)
proximity. many parts of your statements are inaccurate. Let me correct somethings:

1) "Not sure if you read through but the creator was threatening to report me if I didn't either pay him 1k as a down payment or pay 2.5k for a sig that I didn't even agree to buy."
i) I never asked for 2.5k I asked for 1k for my attempts since you had me do 5 attempts after you expressed strong interests and 8 PMS.
ii) I also offered to complete your sig if you paid total of 2k. and you declined it. you said my last attempt was good. and that you will take it. (you paid me 1.5k total)

2) This is 3 days after any contact from me to the artist because at that point I was not interested in buying the attempts made.
i) No, I PMed you after 1 day in which you ignored. I thought you were busy and you needed more time to think up of a clear prompt.
ii) the last two messages that you left me indicated and stated that you would send me a better prompt at a later time

3) "The sig I eventually bought from Ozymandias31153 wss one he made without any request from me. And I bought it to stop him harassing me via pm."
i) the sig you bought had many elements that you requested 1) rune BG and 2) your name 3) color scheme.

4) Just feels like some artists want fg regardless of if the buyer is actually happy with their outcome or not.
As mentioned above, I asked you if you wanted me to work on your sig. And i told you that it would be 2k total. You denied my offered.

5) Not asking for a deposit then threatening to report unless you pay, after the fact. Is bm and basically a scam itself.
expressing interest by giving specific directions in 8 PMs and requesting 5 alterations and claiming that you are not interested is a scam my man.
You cant possibly live your life like this.

What if someone wanted you to build a computer for them. Told you all the parts to get and had it assembled and reassembled 5 times in different configurations. In your attempts, they praise you about your great work and then the person decides, nah, I dont want it. And i shouldnt pay either cuz I never told you i was going to buy it. It doesnt work that way man.

Bm and you know it.

You posted attempts and then asked "feedback please"
I gave you feedback and you made more attempts.

In your mind this is me agreeing to buy your work?
Sorry but thats not reality.

You threatened me to pay for work that you didn't say would require payment.

Honestly that's a scam, I just dont care enough to pursue this.
Gold: 3,398.69
Mar 22 2024 10:05am
i didnt read this thread

but yeah that new user messaged me some sob story that was weird

like i dont come here and dump fg for good work or bad work got upset when the bar raised
Gold: 3,398.69
Mar 22 2024 10:25am
i just read this thread

yeah ozzy strongarmed me in pms too but i held my ground ive been around here for years purchased art over and over

which was very weird

looks like i deleted the pms

and he tried strongarming me in a post that i stated

"will pay per attempt and for finalized work "

because he threw 1 attempt out that didn't get a callback and also didn't set up a plan with me to work moving forward... like the post said
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Prev1345
Closed New Topic New Poll