d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Free Sig Service
123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,828.67
Mar 19 2024 09:00pm

this dude makes free sigs. ichbindaddy

makes free animated sigs

I am not sure if he does it free all the time but when a different sig artists makes one first, he suddenly appears and makes another one for you for free.
Just contact this dude first before offering any FG to anyone.

If he says no to free, please post his responses here.
I'd love to hear his reasons
oh and if he says he will charge you, write his rate here. I am 100% sure someone will do it cheaper.

oh and as a sig maker, he should edit the work numerous times for free as well. thats part of making a sig too!

This post was edited by Ozymandias31153 on Mar 19 2024 09:08pm
Gold: 16,320.00
Mar 19 2024 09:16pm
Posting first in my #1 fan thread ty ty
Mar 19 2024 09:21pm
Quote (IchBinDaddy @ Mar 20 2024 12:16pm)
Posting first in my #1 fan thread ty ty

this is a great thread! Instead of making a free sig after an artist has taken a job in order to upset both the client and the artist, you can make free animated sigs right here! #1 fan here man!

I want a free animated sig. please make me one!!!

This post was edited by Ozymandias31153 on Mar 19 2024 09:27pm
Gold: 128,875.00
Mar 19 2024 09:29pm
Indeed, there is a whole team of people here on jsp willing to help you resize gifs into usable signatures and avatars.

That service can be found here: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=98329064&f=105

You can even join that service too if you are nice enough to volunteer your time as many do here on jsp.

Thanks for spreading the word about this great member of our community

I also highly recommend his signature services and any other gfx request you may have!

If he can't do it, he knows somebody that can.
Mar 19 2024 09:33pm
Quote (ChromeDreams @ Mar 20 2024 12:29pm)
Indeed, there is a whole team of people here on jsp willing to help you resize gifs into usable signatures and avatars.

That service can be found here: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=98329064&f=105

You can even join that service too if you are nice enough to volunteer your time as many do here on jsp.

Thanks for spreading the word about this great member of our community ^IchBinDaddy

I also highly recommend his signature services and any other gfx request you may have!

If he can't do it, he knows somebody that can.

nope. thats not what he does

he is a predator.

you see he provides free resizing service but not sig service.
he only gives you a free sig when another artist has made one to undermine the client and the mandated artist's relationship.
He does this intentionally so he can put people out of business by making them look bad.

If you want to prove me wrong, you will make me a free quality animated sig here ichbin and you will continue making free animated sigs for everyone.

If you dont do this, that means that you are just an A$$hole who likes to sh*t on other people's work.

*list of potential people who will come to Ichbin's aid*
fellow plugineers

Bananas
037 <-- this guy actually does real 3d gfx and I have respect for this guy
MrPond <-- harassed me before
Ichbindaddy <-- just started to harass me today
JAQK
Villn
MI6
Laoshun <-- harassed me before

nonplugineer
baldest <-- hates plugineers now, harassed me before with endless PMs

WHERE IS MY FREE SIG ICHBIN!!!

This post was edited by Ozymandias31153 on Mar 19 2024 09:45pm
Mar 19 2024 09:53pm
Quote (Ozymandias31153 @ 19 Mar 2024 22:33)

he is a predator.

he only gives you a free sig when another artist has made one to undermine the client and the mandated artist's relationship.
He does this intentionally so he can put people out of business by making them look bad.

If you want to prove me wrong, you will make me a free quality animated sig here ichbin and you will continue making free animated sigs for everyone.

If you dont do this, that means that you are just an A$$hole who likes to sh*t on other people's work.

*list of potential people who will come to Ichbin's aid*
fellow plugineers

Bananas
037 <-- this guy actually does real 3d gfx and I have respect for this guy
MrPond <-- harassed me before
Ichbindaddy <-- just started to harass me today
JAQK
Villn
MI6
Laoshun <-- harassed me before

nonplugineer
baldest <-- hates plugineers now

I'm not sure what world you live in but you made an entire thread about me and commented about me on multiple threads in a rapid manner.
Who is harassing who? You're not making yourself look good right now.
I've reported everything up to the mods, please stop harassing me.

I was making sure a user was aware of a free service.
They deserve to be informed prior to their decision of paying for something that is offered for free.
If you want to act in their best interest, you should do the same.

Also... I wouldn't consider what I did for that user to be "making a sig," I would call that "cropping and compressing a gif and slapping text over it in 3 minutes."
That's why I offered it for free.
If they choose to use it or pay for something else, they can do whatever they want, so long as they are informed.
Gold: 128,875.00
Mar 19 2024 09:53pm
Quote (Ozymandias31153 @ Mar 19 2024 11:33pm)

he is a predator.

Making minor edits to a gif does not make you an "artist"

The artist you're complaining about does do free signatures btw, for veterans.

I saw your post asking XXXfg for almost no work and I don't blame anyone for trying to save that person from spending needlessly.

I made my attempt for in 2 minutes, if I asked what you did I would be be ashamed of myself.

Go ahead and dig up the hatchet between us, you suck.
Mar 19 2024 09:56pm
Quote (IchBinDaddy @ Mar 20 2024 12:53pm)
I'm not sure what world you live in but you made an entire thread about me and commented about me on multiple threads in a rapid manner.
Who is harassing who? You're not making yourself look good right now.
I've reported everything up to the mods, please stop harassing me.

I was making sure a user was aware of a free service.
They deserve to be informed prior to their decision of paying for something that is offered for free.
If you want to act in their best interest, you should do the same.

Also... I wouldn't consider what I did for that user to be "making a sig," I would call that "cropping and compressing a gif and slapping text over it in 3 minutes."
That's why I offered it for free.
If they choose to use it or pay for something else, they can do whatever they want, so long as they are informed.

why do you continue to lie? You make sigs AFTER someone has made one. After the client has agreed to the deal. So if it is that simple, please make free sigs here!!!

WHERE IS MY FREE SIG????

Dont try to weasel out of this

if you want peace, I demand an apology and a promise that you will never do stuff like that again.

This post was edited by Ozymandias31153 on Mar 19 2024 10:00pm
Mar 19 2024 10:00pm
Quote (Ozymandias31153 @ 19 Mar 2024 22:56)
why do you continue to lie? You make sigs AFTER someone has made one. After the client has agreed to the deal. So if it is that simple, please make free sigs here!!!

Again, I didn't make a sig, I compressed an image to JSP standards (free service) and slapped text on it (also usually do for free).

Where exactly did this "client agree to the deal"? I don't see any agreement unless it's in PM's.
Mar 19 2024 10:01pm
Quote (IchBinDaddy @ Mar 20 2024 01:00pm)
Again, I didn't make a sig, I compressed an image to JSP standards (free service) and slapped text on it (also usually do for free).

Where exactly did this "client agree to the deal"? I don't see any agreement unless it's in PM's.

the dude PMed me but thats not the important part.

1) he offered FG
2) I gave him a quote
3) he accepted
4) I made him a sig and avatar
5) you come in and say that I can do the same thing too but for free

do you see how this makes the guy who paid for it feel bad
and also how i look like a crook as well.

so please do it here for free!
dont do it for free after someone paid
and after an artist has made one

do it here for free all you want!!!

thats what you do. you make free sigs!!!!

This post was edited by Ozymandias31153 on Mar 19 2024 10:06pm
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll