d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Free Sig Service
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 16,320.00
Mar 19 2024 10:01pm
Quote (Ozymandias31153 @ 19 Mar 2024 23:01)
the dude PMed me

So you're freaking out on me because of a PM that no one else can see except you.

Do you see the flaw in your logic here?

Quote (Ozymandias31153 @ 19 Mar 2024 23:04)
you make free sigs right? make me a free sig!

Lol now you're just backpedaling and coping.
I'm sorry you made yourself look like a fool but, again, please stop harassing and tagging me everywhere.

I'm genuinely concerned about your wellbeing bud, lmk if you need to talk offline to let anything off your chest.
These reactions aren't normal.

This post was edited by IchBinDaddy on Mar 19 2024 10:13pm
Gold: 5,828.67
Mar 19 2024 10:04pm

man what a liar. so you only make free sigs after an artist has made one for the client. I knew it. You are one messed up dude.
---

lol. at your feeble ad hominem attempts
are you trying to discredit me by framing as a lunatic? please.
You were caught red handed trying to ruin other artists reputation.
So you resort to ad hominem.
classic weaseling.

1) stop weaseling
2) apologize
3) promise you wont post free sigs after an artists has accepted or submitted their work
and we are good

I am not a fan of these internet tirades.

This post was edited by Ozymandias31153 on Mar 19 2024 10:20pm
Gold: 128,875.00
Mar 19 2024 10:24pm
Quote (Ozymandias31153 @ Mar 20 2024 12:04am)

man what a liar. so you only make free sigs after an artist has made one for the client. I knew it. You are one messed up dude.
---

classic weaseling.

1) stop weaseling
2) apologize
3) promise you wont post free sigs after an artists has accepts or submitted their work
and we are good

No one publicly accepted your work prior to his attempt, or mine.

You're just talking bullshit and spamming other people's posts for no reason.

Nobody cares.
Mar 19 2024 10:26pm
Quote (Ozymandias31153 @ 19 Mar 2024 23:04)

---

classic weaseling.

1) stop weaseling
2) apologize
3) promise you wont post free sigs after an artists has accepted or submitted their work
and we are good

Buddy the only tirades going on are the ones you make. You've done this with multiple people on multiple occasions.

You keep convincing yourself that you're somehow winning this argument but you still haven't realized that the whole basis of your accusation of me being caught "red-handed" rests on a PM that no one else can see and was not posted by the user to clarify he wasn't interested in anything else.
Are you that intimidated by my free sigs/images that you'd try to say I shouldn't be allowed to post them? That's a crazy take, but thanks for the compliment.

Quote (Ozymandias31153 @ 19 Mar 2024 23:28)
because you are such a noble dude you should in the first place offer free sigs here so that you can protect the consumers before a crook like me can overcharge people.

I hope you are consistent with your logic and provide free sig service here.

I'm literally in the volunteer group for the free resizing thread, so yes, my logic is consistent.
I also enjoy helping people, just as I helped you learn about APNG's and mentioned trying to improve your compression with optimizing transparency.

This post was edited by IchBinDaddy on Mar 19 2024 10:33pm
Mar 19 2024 10:28pm
Quote (IchBinDaddy @ Mar 20 2024 01:26pm)
Buddy the only tirades going on are the ones you make. You've done this with multiple people on multiple occasions.

You keep convincing yourself that you're somehow winning this argument but you still haven't realized that the whole basis of your accusation of me being caught "red-handed" rests on a PM that no one else can see and was not posted by the user to clarify he wasn't interested in anything else.
Are you that intimidated by my free sigs that you'd try to say I shouldn't be allowed to do so? That's a crazy take.

because you are such a noble dude you should in the first place offer free sigs here so that you can protect the consumers before a crook like me can overcharge people.

*ive done this on multiple occasions? please. you and your plugineer family harassed my previous posts on multiple occasions.
show me a single thread where I ever attacked anyone first before today. LINK JUST ONE!
I NEVER START ANY KIND OF FIGHT.

Its you and your sig making cartel members that comes in here and bully others.
*you helped me learn about APNG...you just mentioned one line... lol what a liar. why do you act like you taught me anything. You MENTIONED 1 line. like 5 words. Plus I just acted like I was interested cuz I was trying to befriend you since all you sig makers are soo soo hostile.

This post was edited by Ozymandias31153 on Mar 19 2024 10:36pm
Mar 19 2024 10:43pm
Quote (Ozymandias31153 @ 19 Mar 2024 23:28)

*ive done this on multiple occasions? please. you and your plugineer family harassed my previous posts on multiple occasions.
show me a single thread where I ever attacked anyone first before today. LINK JUST ONE!
I NEVER START ANY KIND OF FIGHT.

Its you and your sig making cartel members that comes in here and bully others.
*you helped me learn about APNG...you just mentioned one line... lol what a liar. why do you act like you taught me anything. You MENTIONED 1 line. like 5 words. Plus I just acted like I was interested cuz I was trying to befriend you since all you sig makers are soo soo hostile.

Ok, here's the first post I clicked on from you, oh look you're attacking someone in the gfx forum:
Quote (Ozymandias31153 @ 9 Nov 2023 05:29)
da faq? so you don't like my sig? You like that hideous art that looks like the flag of Kazakhstan? If you like ghetto, I can go ghetto as well lol

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=102451349&f=111&o=20

Yep I'm totally lying:
Quote (Ozymandias31153 @ 14 Feb 2024 03:41)
my bad. didnt know about apng until now. sorry man.
btw how do you guys deal with the 70kb file size limit here? its so so so constraining.

Quote (IchBinDaddy @ 18 Feb 2024 19:43)
I keep frames between 4-10 and use online tools such as EZGIF to help compress because gif compress through save as on photoshop doesnt work as well

Quote (Ozymandias31153 @ 18 Feb 2024 20:14)
yeah i do the exact same thing. but i hate it how grainy the final product turns out. so i usually stick to mostly white bg cuz of file size limit. thnx for responding!

Quote (IchBinDaddy @ 19 Feb 2024 15:51)
You might be trying to fit in too much animation? Not sure.
It's always a struggle but I don't think you should be needing to have straight up white backgrounds... Might want to try messing with optimizing transparency.
Your current sig has 12 frames but its only 40kb, probably that low because like you said, white background.
I don't have any tutorials to share or anything unfortunately

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=102822073&f=111&p=657376352#p657376352

Feel free to move this into PM's, I don't think I blocked you even with that nasty PM you sent me. GFX section is full of spam.

This post was edited by IchBinDaddy on Mar 19 2024 10:45pm
Mar 19 2024 10:45pm
Quote (IchBinDaddy @ Mar 20 2024 01:43pm)
Ok, here's the first post I clicked on from you, oh look you're attacking someone in the gfx forum:

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=102451349&f=111&o=20

Yep I'm totally lying:

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=102822073&f=111&p=657376352#p657376352

wow look at this little weasel. completely taking stuff out of context. this was a comical thread.

the OP chose this. thats why I made that comment.
"da faq? so you don't like my sig? You like that hideous art that looks like the flag of Kazakhstan? If you like ghetto, I can go ghetto as well lol"
do you not see the comical undertone here?

like why do you do this?

Why cant you admit that you are an a$$hole and that you are sorry. Let me dig some stuff from you as well.

This post was edited by Ozymandias31153 on Mar 19 2024 10:54pm
Mar 19 2024 10:47pm
Quote (Ozymandias31153 @ 19 Mar 2024 23:45)
wow look at this little weasel. completely taking stuff out of context. this was a comical thread.
https://i.imgur.com/PIG2SMd.png

like why do you do this?

How am I taking it out of context when I literally shared the link to the entire thread.
In this thread you submitted attempts and got upset that you weren't acknowledged nor was anything purchased from you.

This has been fun and all but it's time to stop.

Literally why would I apologize for compressing an image and posting it, for free? You make no sense.
Jfc.

Go ahead and dig for whatever you want, I'm not the one who asked to post proof of you attacking anyone. You're just running in circles here now, "oh yeah well..."
Give it a rest. You're just grasping at straws.

This post was edited by IchBinDaddy on Mar 19 2024 11:11pm
Mar 19 2024 10:48pm
Quote (IchBinDaddy @ Mar 20 2024 01:47pm)
How am I taking it out of context when I literally shared the link to the entire thread.
In this thread you submitted attempts and got upset that you weren't acknowledged nor was anything purchased from you.

This has been fun and all but it's time to stop.

no bro. you dont just sh*t and people and move on.

you apologize like a decent human being.

--
context: sig artist baldest makes a sig and once again you comment

Quote (Aissy @ 13 Feb 2024 09:22)
I appreciate you spending time on making that. I decided to go for Baldest designs for now though. Thanks alot!

Not looking anymore!

ichbindaddy: Ask for APNG not gif edges look awful

Here, after the transaction between baldest and aissy was done, you come in and sh*t on baldest's work.
why do you do this?
---

Quote (Baldest @ 15 Feb 2023 07:25)
https://i.imgur.com/bezh6zx.gif

Please don't spam my paid thread and quit harassing me, thanks.

-----

Quote (Baldest @ 16 Feb 2023 08:41)
hahahahaha lieing xDDDD clap...

And Laoshun too and Villn too omggggggg hahahahah

No I’m being 100% serious dude. Idk why you think everything I do is about you.
It’s kind of concerning.
These things literally have nothing to do with you.

I’m trying to level with you and understand why you think that, especially these black and white sigs, reference you in any way.

Ok well if you don’t wanna talk about it I’m going to ask you again to stop harassing me.

This post was edited by IchBinDaddy on Feb 16 2023 11:58pm
----

Quote (Xentrics @ 16 Feb 2023 09:37)
Tattoo artist here
Best for you to walk into a shop and let them design for you. they know placement and better contrast etc..

Yes sorry for your loss but this place is mostly full of half ass “artists” and trolls.
Please go to a parlor

This post was edited by IchBinDaddy on Feb 17 2023 12:51am
----

Y’all both are being crazy.

1. You’re charging 1k for only adding text and then saying you’d charge even more!? I’ve never seen someone demand that much for adding text to a provided image.

2. You have a reputation for ghosting people on here; you’ve done it to me and others. You use these things on different platforms and our only way to make sure we aren’t being scammed is to follow up with you constantly. You come online and ignore PM’s/posts. That’s BM af and S/A worthy.

This post was edited by IchBinDaddy on Mar 27 2023 10:07pm
----

GL finding something for 90 bro might be someone with a premade somewhere. Expect to pay between 400-2k depending on what you want.
Arch is a great option for an sig maker. You posted on his thread.

This post was edited by IchBinDaddy on May 25 2023 02:11am

---

Quote (Reverseflash530 @ 16 Nov 2023 17:32)
Well damn it was through pm but dude has been a member for a long time he hasn’t ask for any forum gold yet either

No he ripped you off too. That's a shame.

Another cropped gif playing it off as a custom sig:

Tons of versions not sure which he used.
Sadly taking advantage of people over and over again.

Pm only. Cropped a gif. Badly stretched. Slapped text on it. I have a good guess on who this is.
----

I mean man... I could go on and on... but yeah two can play this game bro.
In general, you like to criticize and dictate prices. You are seriously narcissistic and you think you are so clever that you can get away acting like this.

You cant man.

Now if you are so consistent in logic, I need you to make me a free quality sig.
You make free sigs after artists made them so why not before?
You also like to tell people what to charge, so why not do it for free and save consumers from headaches?

This post was edited by Ozymandias31153 on Mar 19 2024 11:18pm
Mar 19 2024 11:46pm
Quote (Ozymandias31153 @ 19 Mar 2024 23:48)
no bro. you dont just sh*t and people and move on.

you apologize like a decent human being.

--
context: sig artist baldest makes a sig and once again you comment

Quote (Aissy @ 13 Feb 2024 09:22)
I appreciate you spending time on making that. I decided to go for Baldest designs for now though. Thanks alot!

Not looking anymore!

ichbindaddy: Ask for APNG not gif edges look awful

Here, after the transaction between baldest and aissy was done, you come in and sh*t on baldest's work.
why do you do this?
---

Quote (Baldest @ 15 Feb 2023 07:25)
https://i.imgur.com/bezh6zx.gif

Please don't spam my paid thread and quit harassing me, thanks.

-----

Quote (Baldest @ 16 Feb 2023 08:41)
hahahahaha lieing xDDDD clap...

And Laoshun too and Villn too omggggggg hahahahah

No I’m being 100% serious dude. Idk why you think everything I do is about you.
It’s kind of concerning.
These things literally have nothing to do with you.

I’m trying to level with you and understand why you think that, especially these black and white sigs, reference you in any way.

Ok well if you don’t wanna talk about it I’m going to ask you again to stop harassing me.

This post was edited by IchBinDaddy on Feb 16 2023 11:58pm
----

Quote (Xentrics @ 16 Feb 2023 09:37)
Tattoo artist here
Best for you to walk into a shop and let them design for you. they know placement and better contrast etc..

Yes sorry for your loss but this place is mostly full of half ass “artists” and trolls.
Please go to a parlor

This post was edited by IchBinDaddy on Feb 17 2023 12:51am
----

Y’all both are being crazy.

1. You’re charging 1k for only adding text and then saying you’d charge even more!? I’ve never seen someone demand that much for adding text to a provided image.

2. You have a reputation for ghosting people on here; you’ve done it to me and others. You use these things on different platforms and our only way to make sure we aren’t being scammed is to follow up with you constantly. You come online and ignore PM’s/posts. That’s BM af and S/A worthy.

This post was edited by IchBinDaddy on Mar 27 2023 10:07pm
----

GL finding something for 90 bro might be someone with a premade somewhere. Expect to pay between 400-2k depending on what you want.
Arch is a great option for an sig maker. You posted on his thread.

This post was edited by IchBinDaddy on May 25 2023 02:11am

---

Quote (Reverseflash530 @ 16 Nov 2023 17:32)
Well damn it was through pm but dude has been a member for a long time he hasn’t ask for any forum gold yet either

No he ripped you off too. That's a shame.

Another cropped gif playing it off as a custom sig:

Tons of versions not sure which he used.
Sadly taking advantage of people over and over again.

Pm only. Cropped a gif. Badly stretched. Slapped text on it. I have a good guess on who this is.
----

I mean man... I could go on and on... but yeah two can play this game bro.
In general, you like to criticize and dictate prices. You are seriously narcissistic and you think you are so clever that you can get away acting like this.

You cant man.

Now if you are so consistent in logic, I need you to make me a free quality sig.
You make free sigs after artists made them so why not before?
You also like to tell people what to charge, so why not do it for free and save consumers from headaches?

You share a bunch of irrelevant information but I'll bite:
Baldest's gif popout had terrible edges, because gifs have terrible edges. The user PM'd me later on and said that Baldest told him to get with me for APNG because he didn't know how. I did it for free/tips only, as Baldest did all the real work and I assumingly had permission to adjust his sig.

Further random shit that has nothing to do with you, ok.

I called myself and everyone a half ass artist and a troll, we all are, unless you do this professionally for real money. A tattoo is a serious thing and shouldn't be left up to the likes of us.

Both points of 1. and 2. are valid. You know nothing of 2. ghosting people who made work for them and used their work on his game and flames people in PM.

More irrelevancy again, ok.

This last one is especially funny that you post, because I actually made and gave him a sig for free. If he uses it? Don't know and don't care, because I'm consistent. It's in the thread, which you conveniently didn't share the link to. Don't worry, here it is: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=102535000&f=111&o=20
And here's the sig I offered for free:
This is a prime example of what should be avoided and why awareness of things like the free resize service is both ethical and moral. If you don't agree with that, which it doesn't seem like you do as you try to relentlessly attack me, you're part of the problem.
People should not be left to ignorance with their requests and prayed upon by people ready to crop a gif and slap text on it for hard earned FG... Especially when an alternative exists and they were unaware.

You're just trying to come at me with anything you can find, regardless of relevancy to your argument.

Thanks for playing.

This post was edited by IchBinDaddy on Mar 19 2024 11:47pm
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll