d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Sneaky Shell Suggestion
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 15,086.84
Mar 22 2024 09:24am
Sneaky is dumb, antiquated, and actually just terrible design.

Reward too good to ignore, and no new player will have a sufficient caster set possible after unlocking Sam...all the way until Warlock.

You can't just "swap to your mage" to kill it, which would actually fix the problem but realistically not possible without re-designing a lot of the game's function.

He needs a f'in rework, and anyone who says otherwise is cap.

AND you can't even "skip" him without sacrificing your maze, god forbid you wanted to full-clear and 75% done and that rat-bastard pops up.

#HardFacts

P.S. - Even a 100EE lvl 55 charm and 40+/30 int wep/armor he still takes ~ 1 hr to kill as a melee trying to offcast. In case anyone was going to say that.

P.S. 2 - What would the warning even say? To a new player it literally would read: "Congrats you lose. Make a party, pray someone HAPPENS to be available, otherwise gg make a new game newb"

This post was edited by Tonst3r on Mar 22 2024 09:29am
Gold: 13,481.88
Mar 24 2024 01:55pm
Bermp
Gold: 8,715.43
Mar 24 2024 03:57pm
Question 1: How many players have a Base Vitality they always try to reach with their characters?
... Mine is 100 minimum base for all character classes (Robed 125 - Monk/Ninja/Lock)

Question 2: How much of a difference does Soften the Sneaky Shell Reward (Vitality) improves your hit points when it contributes to you reaching your Base Vitality goal compared to reaching it without completing it?
... I would say no difference at all.

To me, there is only one thing it helps with, and that is having more points added to another stat (Str/Dex/Int). Remove Sneaky objective completely is my opinion.
Mar 24 2024 06:34pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Mar 24 2024 05:57pm)
Question 1: How many players have a Base Vitality they always try to reach with their characters?
... Mine is 100 minimum base for all character classes (Robed 125 - Monk/Ninja/Lock)

Question 2: How much of a difference does Soften the Sneaky Shell Reward (Vitality) improves your hit points when it contributes to you reaching your Base Vitality goal compared to reaching it without completing it?
... I would say no difference at all.

To me, there is only one thing it helps with, and that is having more points added to another stat (Str/Dex/Int). Remove Sneaky objective completely is my opinion.

Umm wut?
Gold: 50,001.09
Warn: 30%
Mar 25 2024 01:25am
Voted "yes" this is a good suggestion.

Gold: 8,715.43
Mar 27 2024 01:37am
Quote (Outraged @ 25 Mar 2024 13:34)
Umm wut?

There is a set amount your characters "HIT POINTS" will reach each level based on your "BASE VITALITY"... it doesn't matter what character class you are, or when you reach the "Base Vitality"

I don't know the formula, it has something to do with your "Base Vitality" & "+Hit points per character level" ... character class has jack shit to how many hit points you have with the EXACT same base vitality at level 60 for example.

Maximum Base Vitality:
100 minimum for example

??? How much Hit points do you have at level 60 (any and all classes, whether you achieve base vitality earlier or not)???

I believe, at level 60, the hit points are the same for every character (without completing Sneaky) with the same Base Vitality goal listed above.

I could be wrong... I hope someone proves me wrong
Mar 27 2024 05:50am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Mar 27 2024 03:37am)
There is a set amount your characters "HIT POINTS" will reach each level based on your "BASE VITALITY"... it doesn't matter what character class you are, or when you reach the "Base Vitality"

I don't know the formula, it has something to do with your "Base Vitality" & "+Hit points per character level" ... character class has jack shit to how many hit points you have with the EXACT same base vitality at level 60 for example.

Maximum Base Vitality:
100 minimum for example

??? How much Hit points do you have at level 60 (any and all classes, whether you achieve base vitality earlier or not)???

I believe, at level 60, the hit points are the same for every character (without completing Sneaky) with the same Base Vitality goal listed above.

I could be wrong... I hope someone proves me wrong

Dude why are you even saying all this.
I said "umm wat" because you are answering questions that no one asked. Using quotations for things no one said.
Writing paragraphs talking about sneaky. When all I suggested was it should have its own notification.

Why the fuck do you feel the need to elaborate. When you are talking about nothing that has to do with my post?

TALKING TO YOURSELF

like what do you think you are doing/answering/replying to?
Are you In the correct thread?

I've never seen someone spam so much info no one asked for. Till I met you.
Go make your own sneaky shell suggestion and stop ruining mine lol

This post was edited by Outraged on Mar 27 2024 06:10am
Mar 31 2024 08:09pm
Quote (Outraged @ Mar 27 2024 07:50am)
Dude why are you even saying all this.
I said "umm wat" because you are answering questions that no one asked. Using quotations for things no one said.
Writing paragraphs talking about sneaky. When all I suggested was it should have its own notification.

Why the fuck do you feel the need to elaborate. When you are talking about nothing that has to do with my post?

TALKING TO YOURSELF

like what do you think you are doing/answering/replying to?
Are you In the correct thread?

I've never seen someone spam so much info no one asked for. Till I met you.
Go make your own sneaky shell suggestion and stop ruining mine lol

bump
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll