d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Rules On Sending Gold To A Jsp Friend
Prev123
Closed New Topic
Gold: 24,309.00
Mar 19 2024 04:05am
His first topic got closed
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=103533437&f=34

I have an issue that I am trying to solve.

I have this website with my account name and account password saved along with my gold password. Have had this saved for a long time now.

I cannot remember the account password or the email that I have saved on it. Though I'm sure that I will figure it out.

Before I try to change passwords and do all of that, I was thinking of making a temporary account to send my gold to just in case I get locked out of this account while trying to do all of that...
Once I am able to verify my e-mail and change my passwords and all of that I would send back the gold and delete the temporary account.

I am doing this because I have built a new computer and the new computer does not have my passwords saved with google for what ever reason.

I just don't want to lose my gold in the process.

I am wondering if this type of action will be okay. Please respond with any information you may have. Thank you.

Quote (addone @ 19 Mar 2024 10:51)

Sending PayPal money and confirming its your PayPal with a photo id does absolutely nothing that an email can't do. Send me an email then I verify with that email that's me.

The only other option for the OP to save his account at this State/Situation is makeing a small 10$donation,
(Unless he suddenly remembers Email/Pass)

Kevin & paul will not restore anyones account without confirming there identity

This post was edited by EuroPolita on Mar 19 2024 04:12am
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Mar 19 2024 05:33am
Quote (EuroPolita @ Mar 19 2024 11:05pm)
His first topic got closed
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=103533437&f=34

The only other option for the OP to save his account at this State/Situation is makeing a small 10$donation,
(Unless he suddenly remembers Email/Pass)

Kevin & paul will not restore anyones account without confirming there identity

Sending money and proving that it's you who sent it does absolutely nothing towards account recovery. So what? You can just as easily send an email to admin to confirm that it's your email. You just end up losing money and identity. If you forgot both your password and email password then it's over.

Otherwise literally anyone can claim your account and make up a story that you lost both.

If you have been using PayPal in the past and or have a verified membership though things like address, phone, photo id etc Then you can use those things to verify its you because they should be stored in your account history. Any new information is useless.

Mar 19 2024 05:47am
Quote (addone @ 19 Mar 2024 12:33)
Sending money and proving that it's you who sent it does absolutely nothing towards account recovery. So what? You can just as easily send an email to admin to confirm that it's your email. You just end up losing money and identity. If you forgot both your password and email password then it's over.
Otherwise literally anyone can claim your account and make up a story that you lost both.

If you have been using PayPal in the past and or have a verified membership though things like address, phone, photo id etc Then you can use those things to verify its you because they should be stored in your account history. Any new information is useless.

it feels like u reading between the lines

OP is still logged in on the account,

ATM the OP is building his new PC , and once he's finished,
hes worry about not being able to login on his JSP account on that new PC

This is why i suggest that he makes a 10$ donation with paypal (cuz he still signed in, on his old PC)

Regarding this

Kevin & Paul are sure to keep track that the donation happend from within the account ,
IP, Current Device, Webbrowser, M.a.c adress etc etc

This post was edited by EuroPolita on Mar 19 2024 05:52am
Mar 19 2024 06:05am
Quote (EuroPolita @ Mar 20 2024 12:47am)
if feels like u read between the lines

OP is still logged in on the account,

ATM the OP is building his new PC , and once his finished,
hes worry about not being able to login on his JSP account on that new PC

This is why i suggest that he makes a 10$ donation with paypal (cuz he still signed in, on his old PC)

Regarding this

https://i.imgur.com/YiKOLTo.png
Kevin & Paul are sure to keep track that the donation happend from within the account ,
IP, Current Device, Webbrowser, M.a.c adress etc etc

It's like you are refusing to understand even after I spelled it out.
You are suspiciously pushing for this guy to pay money when he can just as easily do it with an email. Also d2jsp tracks everyone's ip address if he is using the same internet provider he will have same id no matter which device he logs on. Again no financial transactions required. Kevin and Paul can keep track of his email and ip right now why do they need money? He can literally send them a private message from this account saying this is my email they could send him a confirmation email please send us a picture with a confirmation code we just sent you of your account name and code number. NO PAYPAL REQUIRED.

This post was edited by addone on Mar 19 2024 06:17am
Mar 19 2024 06:12am
Quote (addone @ 19 Mar 2024 13:05)
It's like you are refusing to understand even after I spelled it out.
You are suspiciously pushing for this guy to pay money when he can just as easily do it with an email. Also d2jsp tracks everyone's ip address if he is using the same internet provider he will have same id no matter which device he logs on. Again no financial transactions required. Kevin and Paul can keep track of his email and ip right now why do they need money? He can literally send them a private message from this account saying this is my email they could send him a confirmation email please send us a picture with a confirmation code we just sent you of your account name and code number. NO PAYPAL REQUIRED.

it feels like u reading between the lines

I rest my case,
Mar 19 2024 06:17am
Quote (EuroPolita @ Mar 20 2024 01:12am)
I rest my case,

It's like talking to a robot over here. Pay money, no I don't need to because it can be done without money here is how, Pay money, no it's not necessary, Pay money....
Gold: 48,587.69
Mar 19 2024 06:39am
Quote (addone @ Mar 19 2024 01:17pm)
It's like talking to a robot over here. Pay money, no I don't need to because it can be done without money here is how, Pay money, no it's not necessary, Pay money....

I understand your concern, but Udsuna actually agreed that paying 10$ is an effective way to secure his account access for the future. Assuming that he is logged into jsp on his current machine and unable to transfer current credentials. Also lost his email somehow.
Gold: 379,659.69
Trader: Trusted
Mar 19 2024 07:46am
Quote (Udsuna @ Mar 18 2024 07:55am)
The immediate answer is no, banking of FG on another user (moderator or not) is not allowed

As for your recovery process EuroPolita gave you a really good suggestion, just as a safety precaution for yourself

Ashirgo also has a very nice assist there with pulling your password from the autofill, there are other ways to do this as well if you still need help after trying this :D

This is your answer.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Prev123
Closed New Topic