d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Rules On Sending Gold To A Jsp Friend
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 48,587.69
Mar 18 2024 03:45am
Quote (AyeYoJ @ Mar 18 2024 10:38am)
chrome manager will not show me my account password..

Ok, but does Chrome Manager have your account password at all? Does Chrome auto-complete your password? Or you prefer to not try to log out then log in.

This works to print the account password:

three dots menu dropdown in the upper right corner: More Tools -> Developer Tools
In the Console, run the following when the login page with auto-completed password / gold password is up:

var inputField = document.querySelector('input[name="pass"]');
console.log(inputField.value);

you will see in the Console output your actual password, even though on the website you only see black dots.

This post was edited by Ashirgo on Mar 18 2024 04:00am
Gold: 24,309.00
Mar 18 2024 03:48am

Just make a paypal donation

( u may have to take a photo of u holding the ID/passport, later on to send to admin "kevin" or "paul")
and they will verify ur full name with ur paypal, and link ur paypal with jsp that way u can always recover it no matter what in the future.
Senior Moderator
Gold: 18,176.69
Trader: Mediator
Mar 18 2024 05:55am
The immediate answer is no, banking of FG on another user (moderator or not) is not allowed

As for your recovery process EuroPolita gave you a really good suggestion, just as a safety precaution for yourself

Ashirgo also has a very nice assist there with pulling your password from the autofill, there are other ways to do this as well if you still need help after trying this :D

Gold: 261.69
Mar 18 2024 06:18am
Quote (AyeYoJ @ 18 Mar 2024 05:19)
On this PC I have all my JSP info saved auto through Chrome. I have been using JSP on this pc with the acc and password saved for a long time.

i built a new PC recently. On the new pc some of my saved accounts and passwords will not pull up. JSP being one of them.

On the new pc I tried to log into Jsp, but it is saying "wrong password" that's okay.

Before I try to "recover" my own account and password, I want to have a safety net. I want to transfer my gold to a friend or another account just be safe while I attempt to execute the "recover account option"

Again I am not trying to scam/multi/hack or any other thing. I just don't want to lose my fg. silly as it sounds.

I want to abide by the rules.

I know that I cannot make a new temp account which is against the rules. I will not be creating a another account.

My question is: May I send my gold to a trusted friend for a period of time, and then have them send it back to me once I get my password's figured out.

Go into Chrome password manager and you can view your saved password
Gold: 2.00
Warn: 20%
Mar 19 2024 01:17am
Since it isn't available in the password manager, why not go through the "I forgot my password" process via the link provided in your d2jsp settings?

This post was edited by net on Mar 19 2024 01:17am
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Mar 19 2024 01:58am
Quote (EuroPolita @ Mar 18 2024 10:24pm)
i would suggest to make a FIRST PAYPAL DONATION(10$ to jsp)
on this current account, that way the admins will link ur name with ur jsp acc

then ask kevin/paul for help recovery, should be pretty quick recovery

u may have to upload ID verification to the admin

Email should work just fine. No need to give you credit card or private details to anyone. This is a form of extortion if you require to pay money in order to reset your password. Such practices are highly illigal and terrible advice.
Mar 19 2024 02:38am
Quote (addone @ 19 Mar 2024 08:58)
Email should work just fine. No need to give you credit card or private details to anyone. This is a form of extortion if you require to pay money in order to reset your password. Such practices are highly illigal and terrible advice.

You probably didnt read the whole post/topic
Or just ignorant

The OP neither remember the Email/Password,

OP is not Forced to pay anything , neither required to give any creditcard info? (LOL)

To ensure & secure, the OP can make a small 10$ donation with paypal
( no credit info given away)

He would later on send a photo of ID card or Passport to verify OP name with the paypal and confirm his identity with jsp account
Gold: 48,587.69
Mar 19 2024 02:47am
Quote (EuroPolita @ Mar 19 2024 09:38am)
Or just ignorant

OP is not Forced to pay anything , neither required to give any creditcard info? (LOL)

He would later on send a photo of ID card or Passport to verify OP name with the paypal and confirm his identity with jsp account

The user hasn't been seen in 23h. I hope he didn't click "log out" only to find out he can't log back in :cry:
Mar 19 2024 02:52am
Quote (Ashirgo @ 19 Mar 2024 09:47)
The user hasn't been seen in 23h. I hope he didn't click "log out" only to find out he can't log back in :cry:

yeah lets just hope that he's been busy building the PC
(not sure how long it would take to finish setup, hardware/software (OS) /drivers/ apps etc etc)
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Mar 19 2024 03:51am
Quote (EuroPolita @ Mar 19 2024 09:38pm)
Or just ignorant

The user just forgot password and the account if I read that right. A simple email that says this user has requested to reset password if this isn't you please disregard. Op can check his emails and find the right one from there you can send a confirmation code just like any other account recovery procedure in the world.

If the user forgot both email password and his d2jsp login then he is shit out of luck. That's why passwords and recovery emails exist. Also you can track user IP it works well against people trying to create multies. You can just cross check that it's the same person trying to log in from a different device.

Sending PayPal money and confirming its your PayPal with a photo id does absolutely nothing that an email can't do. Send me an email then I verify with that email that's me.

This post was edited by addone on Mar 19 2024 04:00am
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic