d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Today Was The Best Day
123Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Mar 13 2024 04:13am
Weird ain't it, last time i wasted 40$ on that swimming shorts. Today i went early. They've started opening the bath hall early in the morning now, only for people with half year+year sub, and something else i don't remember. Which is a great initiative by the leadership. I went 07:45, zero people in there, getting the warm water pool all for myself for 1 full hour! Goddamn that was great, perfect workout. Glass clear 100% clean filtered water. Lol i'm telling you, if you go late in the day, when there's been 300 people in there, you can -feel- the slime, phlegma and other beautiful substances we humans produce .. you can feel that the water is not clean. Being the first one in, it's a completely different sensation.

I believe that workout in water like that is the best way of working out. I think every town and city should have a warm water pool like that, for everyone to use. Not just swimming, swimming is good, but it is very monotone, and requires technique. Not everyone can master it.

Standing in water and lying horizontally in the water holding onto the edge, is great. Water is heavy and works out all muscle groups. Look at a shark or a fish, it's almost just pure muscle.

I've always wondered why this isn't promoted more by the government in terms of people with illnesses and such. Why do you think?
Gold: 0.95
Warn: 10%
Mar 13 2024 04:25am
No disrespect but you keep posting your user blogs in the wrong forum.
Gold: 1,045.70
Warn: 20%
Mar 13 2024 05:14am
Today shitty day

No coffee in the morning
No coffee at the 9.30 AM break
Pisshead collogue criminal2 starts to piss me of mega huge, mega huge
2hours waiting, from 4

So fck them, went home early, no hour build up this day
Gold: 0.95
Warn: 10%
Mar 13 2024 05:20am
Quote (Tommyvv @ Mar 13 2024 12:14pm)
Today shitty day

No coffee in the morning
2hours waiting, from 4

What did criminal #2 do? Your job sounds like one big adventure
Mar 13 2024 05:31am
Quote (NMMNG @ Mar 13 2024 12:20pm)
What did criminal #2 do? Your job sounds like one big adventure

he was late Monday, to open for everybody
10 people needed to stand in the rain for 45min
then he comes walking to work with a ambarella
So i told him, he suck

Now trolhead thinks to point at me, when i am late 10min
But i can afford to be late, since i not need to open, and work starts 20min after i arrived

Shows disrespect towards foreigners,
Talk about 13 year old prostitutes.

Always talk through it about a completely different subject, like a little 16-year-old child asking for attention

Sees women as objects of trade

16yo trollhead trapped in a 56yo body, with the most discusting face, you can not watch when eating
Mar 13 2024 05:32am
Quote (Tommyvv @ 13 Mar 2024 12:14)
Today shitty day

No coffee in the morning
2hours waiting, from 4

2 hours waiting from 4, meaning 4 pm? And you were at work early, i.e. 6-8 am? And no hour buildup? ^^ That's 6-8 am to 6 pm, 10-12 hours. Pretty long shift if you ask me ^^ Especially if the colleagues are below average standard quality, and i know what that's like.
Mar 13 2024 05:35am
Quote (Taurean @ Mar 13 2024 12:32pm)
2 hours waiting from 4, meaning 4 pm? And you were at work early, i.e. 6-8 am? And no hour buildup? ^^ That's 6-8 am to 6 pm, 10-12 hours. Pretty long shift if you ask me ^^ Especially if the colleagues are below average standard quality, and i know what that's like.

need to be there 7.30AM till 2PM

work started at 8.45AM
waited 1.25 hours like a total trollhead

then boss goes make coffee, for 9.30 Break
and comes at 10.45, with 2 dudes from the office

He is the only one allowed to use the machine we needed to day, and then this troll goes make coffee for 1.5hours?

Got my 100coins when wait 3 hours, and work 1 hour
But my time is more important then coins destroying my time
Mar 13 2024 05:54am

Quote (Tommyvv @ 13 Mar 2024 12:31)
he was late Monday, to open for everybody
10 people needed to stand in the rain for 45min
then he comes walking to work with a ambarella
So i told him, he suck

Now trolhead thinks to point at me, when i am late 10min
But i can afford to be late, since i not need to open, and work starts 20min after i arrived

Shows disrespect towards foreigners,
Talk about 13 year old prostitutes.

Always talk through it about a completely different subject, like a little 16-year-old child asking for attention

Sees women as objects of trade

16yo trollhead trapped in a 56yo body, with the most discusting face, you can not watch when eating

Quote (Tommyvv @ 13 Mar 2024 12:35)
need to be there 7.30AM till 2PM

work started at 8.45AM
waited 1.25 hours like a total trollhead

then boss goes make coffee, for 9.30 Break
and comes at 10.45, with 2 dudes from the office

He is the only one allowed to use the machine we needed to day, and then this troll goes make coffee for 1.5hours?

Got my 100coins when wait 3 hours, and work 1 hour
But my time is more important then coins destroying my time

Lol i see ^^ I've had worse days ^^ At least you showed up and went through the day. That's all that matters.

Maan .... my first boss, i can tell about a day.. i don't like to though.. when i was apprentice at 18, never showed up late for a year, always 15-30 minutes early and start working. 1 day i come 2 minutes late. He yell and scream at me for 10 minutes and super pissed off the rest of the day, harassing and berating.

Generally always berating and negative, even if i can see that i work harder than 80% of all other apprentices, which take 5 minute breaks all the time, talk bs all day long and dress like slouches. If my boss see me talking to anyone, he gives immediate angry outburst. So that means, 15-30 minutes before 7am, every day, start work, until 11:00, eat 20 minutes, rest 5 minutes, get up, full steam to 15:30-15:50. Worse than prison or military camp.

Once, 2 years later, we worked at a house in oslo. An older master carpenter was in charge of the building process, a wise old man, 1 in 100. He asked me how much i had an hour, i say the truth about 14$. He say most masoners have 18$ an hour. 2 days later my boss come with an envelope with 500$ (5000 NOK). I ask why, he say "It's fun to get a little extra when things go well, isn't it???" in aggressive manner. I was so pissed off at this stage, i told him i can do well without the bonus, meaning if it's that painful to give it, i don't need it, he had already turned and don't listen.

Fun times, fun times!! Good old memories, lol. I can remember perhaps 10 days out of the 1000 days of that 4 year period that was good and i want to remember. That wise old man told me, i work with him for 2 days, that my boss has had 7 apprentices before me, nobody finished apprenticeship. The old man had 12 apprentices during his life, all had become master carpenters.

I found out their zodiac signs, and after that i became a 100% believer. My boss was leo, old man was capricorn.

Not saying my boss wasn't pro, he was probably one of the best masoners in the country and i'm not lying. But at what cost? Just proves to me that astrology is real.
Mar 13 2024 06:14am
Quote (Taurean @ Mar 13 2024 12:54pm)
Lol i see ^^ I've had worse days ^^ At least you showed up and went through the day. That's all that matters.

Maan .... my first boss, i can tell about a day.. i don't like to though.. when i was apprentice at 18, never showed up late for a year, always 15-30 minutes early and start working. 1 day i come 2 minutes late. He yell and scream at me for 10 minutes and super pissed off the rest of the day, harassing and berating.

Generally always berating and negative, even if i can see that i work harder than 80% of all other apprentices, which take 5 minute breaks all the time, talk bs all day long and dress like slouches. If my boss see me talking to anyone, he gives immediate angry outburst. So that means, 15-30 minutes before 7am, every day, start work, until 11:00, eat 20 minutes, rest 5 minutes, get up, full steam to 15:30-15:50. Worse than prison or military camp.

Once, 2 years later, we worked at a house in oslo. An older master carpenter was in charge of the building process, a wise old man, 1 in 100. He asked me how much i had an hour, i say the truth about 14$. He say most masoners have 18$ an hour. 2 days later my boss come with an envelope with 500$ (5000 NOK). I ask why, he say "It's fun to get a little extra when things go well, isn't it???" in aggressive manner. I was so pissed off at this stage, i told him i can do well without the bonus, meaning if it's that painful to give it, i don't need it, he had already turned and don't listen.

Fun times, fun times!! Good old memories, lol. I can remember perhaps 10 days out of the 1000 days of that 4 year period that was good and i want to remember. That wise old man told me, i work with him for 2 days, that my boss has had 7 apprentices before me, nobody finished apprenticeship. The old man had 12 apprentices during his life, all had become master carpenters.

I found out their zodiac signs, and after that i became a 100% believer. My boss was leo, old man was capricorn.

Not saying my boss wasn't pro, he was probably one of the best masoners in the country and i'm not lying. But at what cost? Just proves to me that astrology is real.

You shouldn't let others influence your state of mind, I whisper to myself.

Ones i corrected my boss in my payment, they payed to little, wrong hours.

She answered: You should be this precise when it comes to your job, i not gone change it.
And i also not gone extent your contract, So gibe me the company keys now.
And i prefer that you piss of now, and i not gone pay you this month or the upcoming 2 months from contract.

-----------
this other boss, i work 1.5years, and at least 1 hour overtime everyday on average
I call sick.
And the company calls me 3times per day, asking how i feel.
So i am sick and like to recover, and dislike to explain myself 3times a day
So after explaining 9times, i did not answere the phone for 2days
Go to work after,
And they not even allow me to start work, fired instant, to troll to write me a letter, driven 1 hour for nothing, worked 1.5years for shitlols.

I never want, I will never depend on these cancer figures again.
Gold: 1,950.91
Mar 13 2024 08:05am
Quote (Tommyvv @ Mar 13 2024 05:14am)
You shouldn't let others influence your state of mind, I whisper to myself.

Ones i corrected my boss in my payment, they payed to little, wrong hours.

She answered: You should be this precise when it comes to your job, i not gone change it.
And i also not gone extent your contract, So gibe me the company keys now.
And i prefer that you piss of now, and i not gone pay you this month or the upcoming 2 months from contract.

-----------
this other boss, i work 1.5years, and at least 1 hour overtime everyday on average
I call sick.
And the company calls me 3times per day, asking how i feel.
So i am sick and like to recover, and dislike to explain myself 3times a day
So after explaining 9times, i did not answere the phone for 2days
Go to work after,
And they not even allow me to start work, fired instant, to troll to write me a letter, driven 1 hour for nothing, worked 1.5years for shitlols.

I never want, I will never depend on these cancer figures again.

That's what happens when you don't do you job. You don't get paid. Or you get fired. Pretty simple to avoid.
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic