d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > 10 More Ls Ideas, Why Not? Choose Your Favorite
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 105,016.09
Warn: 30%
Feb 27 2024 10:33pm

1) New profile statistic - *mazes/maps completed
2) Item countdown visual only for those who clicked it. 's idea
3) Asterisk or some symbol (in-game) next to name if reset ladder. 2 asterisks or symbols if also are top of ladder in something.
4) Item history shows each seller's profile #
5) Increased xp lost per death if 2 or 3 deaths in a row.
6) Heal mastery double dip (Twice as effective if healing yourself)
7) new maze/map stat (transmuting, glyphing, suffusencing, cooking, well) spawns in catacombs with temporary event modifier attached to it and limited amount of uses. For example. You find a transmuting box which has 43% faster transmuting attached to it. Limited uses like a well. Maybe 1-100 items at random?
8) New skilling event modifier - .05-2% chance to auto finish a skill per tick (this is for transmuting, fishing, etc. ofc)
9) "Swim" option in fishing pond. This would allow you double regen speed but chance to spawn a monster of your level
10) New building "sewers". Any item deleted or shrined can be recovered but at a price.

Gold: 7,177.65
Trader: Trusted
Feb 27 2024 11:19pm
Not in love with many of these, but still love to see the ideas!

I voted for #6 but would like to see it include if you have %Heal Mastery on your own gear and another player were to heal you, the %HM applied as an additive.

(Chestk's idea #2 seems cool too. I can see how ppl in groups may only click/look at items others already have a countdown on)

This post was edited by JonWon on Feb 27 2024 11:36pm
Gold: 55,928.38
Feb 27 2024 11:22pm
Quote (Bob888 @ Feb 27 2024 08:33pm)
https://i.imgur.com/JauUlUj.png

2) Item countdown visual only for those who clicked it. ^chestk's idea
3) Asterisk or some symbol (in-game) next to name if reset ladder. 2 asterisks or symbols if also are top of ladder in something.
7) new maze/map stat (transmuting, glyphing, suffusencing, cooking, well) spawns in catacombs with temporary event modifier attached to it and limited amount of uses. For example. You find a transmuting box which has 43% faster transmuting attached to it. Limited uses like a well. Maybe 1-100 items at random?
8) New skilling event modifier - .05-2% chance to auto finish a skill per tick (this is for transmuting, fishing, etc. ofc)
9) "Swim" option in fishing pond. This would allow you double regen speed but chance to spawn a monster of your level
10) New building "sewers". Any item deleted or shrined can be recovered but at a price.

https://i.imgur.com/Y6l9hLe.png

https://i.imgur.com/P51uIjU.png

This is my opinion:
1. I dont care how many cats/maps i do let alone what others do.
2. Someones going to complain that they clicked item and never saw countdown which is why they didnt receive the item (instead of based on luck)
3. Having asterisk next to those who reset Im ok with. Unnecessary for those on top of leader boards/proficiency leaders/etc since this is constsntly changing and half of LS would have a asterisk.
4. Some sellers dont want to “advertise” themselves as the buyer. Also, i really dont care who buys my mutes as long as they sell and leave ny marketplace open for more junk to selll.
5. Unnecessary. Put on a lvl 1 robe and every time you die go back down the catacombs, die again and keep repeating unril youre at the desired experience lvl. Death is easy. I wouldnt mind if regen eas quicker (i have avout 47? Regen on and still want quicker).
6. I woyldnt mind if heals were more effective for non mages. I dont use hm so personally this is a useless stat unless it competes with ee.
7. I have a serious problem with “faster muting” events. It decreases my mute time by only seconds but decreases my experience by almost half. I have 40,000 exp needed to get to next lvl and my mutes give roughly 60-80 experience per success. Half that and most “muting event” days find me looking for ep’s instead. I feel these boxes would be mostly ignored.
8. Would probably get abused with skillers searching for this to easily get to next lvl.
9. Might make the pond more useful than it currently is. I was also considering as being able to well lvl 25 and below whites and the higher lvls need to find well in catacombs/well maps
10. Hmm…how long do items stay in the “sewers”. Problem is alot of newer players shrine alot of junk so I dont see the need to keep inventory of all the items you shrine/delete.
Gold: 105,016.09
Warn: 30%
Feb 27 2024 11:46pm
Quote (CARTRACK @ Feb 28 2024 05:22am)
This is my opinion:
1. I dont care how many cats/maps i do let alone what others do.
2. Someones going to complain that they clicked item and never saw countdown which is why they didnt receive the item (instead of based on luck)
3. Having asterisk next to those who reset Im ok with. Unnecessary for those on top of leader boards/proficiency leaders/etc since this is constsntly changing and half of LS would have a asterisk.
4. Some sellers dont want to “advertise” themselves as the buyer. Also, i really dont care who buys my mutes as long as they sell and leave ny marketplace open for more junk to selll.
5. Unnecessary. Put on a lvl 1 robe and every time you die go back down the catacombs, die again and keep repeating unril youre at the desired experience lvl. Death is easy. I wouldnt mind if regen eas quicker (i have avout 47? Regen on and still want quicker).
6. I woyldnt mind if heals were more effective for non mages. I dont use hm so personally this is a useless stat unless it competes with ee.
7. I have a serious problem with “faster muting” events. It decreases my mute time by only seconds but decreases my experience by almost half. I have 40,000 exp needed to get to next lvl and my mutes give roughly 60-80 experience per success. Half that and most “muting event” days find me looking for ep’s instead. I feel these boxes would be mostly ignored.
8. Would probably get abused with skillers searching for this to easily get to next lvl.
9. Might make the pond more useful than it currently is. I was also considering as being able to well lvl 25 and below whites and the higher lvls need to find well in catacombs/well maps
10. Hmm…how long do items stay in the “sewers”. Problem is alot of newer players shrine alot of junk so I dont see the need to keep inventory of all the items you shrine/delete.

Quote (JonWon @ Feb 28 2024 05:19am)
Not in love with many of these, but still love to see the ideas!

I voted for #6 but would like to see it include if you have %Heal Mastery on your own gear and another player were to heal you, the %HM applied as an additive.

(Chestk's idea #2 seems cool too. I can see how ppl in groups may only click/look at items others already have a countdown on)

Ty guys for your points and respectfulness yay!

All valid points ty for constructive criticism. I dont think many if any will be implemented but if the best idea does or at least influences future ideas it's a win. Its also fun imagining possible changes and keeps us on our toes about what we want and dont want.

I dont think anything is abusable if the right numbera are used. Usable would be a better term. People have this warped concept that by playing a game the way you want to play it you're abusing the game. If it's balanced its just another aspect available to those who want to use it

I think it wpuld be interesting to aee how many maps or mazes completed or even a ladder for this hehe.
I thibk being able to skill in catacomba would be awesome. To make it different ud find ahort term boxes u could use or skip over. Knowing whp sold an item last is interesting and useful.

This would also make akillibg less monotonous as you could be more dynamic exploring looking for these boxes to skill with. Would really give pure skillers an incentive to explore and play the game more as a whole.

sewers could just be an item recover option with a limit of 24 hours. Idk there are many ways to apply such an idea, all of which would be very beneficial to community including noobs.
Gold: 25,595.71
Feb 28 2024 12:57am
I like 6/7

This post was edited by Tds95 on Feb 28 2024 12:58am
Gold: 37,976.58
Feb 28 2024 03:36am
7&8 yes
Gold: 8,723.98
Feb 28 2024 03:48am
Quote (Bob888 @ 28 Feb 2024 17:33)
https://i.imgur.com/JauUlUj.png

2) Item countdown visual only for those who clicked it. ^chestk's idea

https://i.imgur.com/Y6l9hLe.png

https://i.imgur.com/P51uIjU.png

I like suggestions, I wish you would put every suggestion that you have posted on one page (previous, current &/or future), take a look at the posts in your previous suggestion thead(s) that MAY (optimum wording) that enhances YOUR suggestion(s) further, take the pros / cons and re-evaluate them that YOU feel is nice (even if you want to keep to your original idea).

As for this thread, I will just point out my opinion (I gave up on a lot of your posts just like you and others with mine.)

#1 New Profile Statistic. I like this suggestion when it is based on each character. I would also like is separated by Catacomb & Map(s) completed. You can also enhance this by Seasons. Now this gets tricky for previous players, but would be great for new players etc to compete with each other.

#2: Item Countdown: I personally don't like this, it is too distracting from CLICKING and viewing whom has clicked the item(s) you have clicked... we want more clicking actions in a full climb right??? (oh... and I only solo and pointed out this fact) So... waste of time, also if it was implemented, it could cause more 1006's.

#3: Asterisk etc for resetter in group run? Why? ... Those that are in your group already know your achievements... that is why they only group together for a full climb? Because they know you are a decent player... what does resetting MQ have to do with the group that is running when the group is filled by players that you constantly have run with for like 8+ years??? So No.

#4: Item Sold History with user ID#. Hey.. not a bad idea, especially re-selling to that user and comparing price bought / sold... however, there could be other hidden things to the purchase of the item(s) ... like someone trading 2 items and 1500 forum gold for one item. Personally would like more information about why you suggested it... at the moment I am on the fence and null for now.

#5: Increased XP lose for consecutive deaths... Voted No... just makes death farming faster and more OP for Softcore. Really.

#6: Heal Mastery etc. I like the idea (yes), considering that one of the updates previously increased the heal capacity to OTHERS in your group when wearing Heal mastery items and NOT the caster, and it would benefit Solo players. If you are unsure about what I am talking about, check the updates made.

#7: New maze/map stat??? ... skillable only but you mentioned "well" Event modifier? ... don't get me started on why I vote no to this suggestion buffing skills for the established skillers.

#8: as above... No... again... buffing up Transmuting is just wrong, now if you can kill X million monsters to gain a 1% chance to successfully Transmute / Fish / Cook etc could be a suggestion... dang, just like weapon & charm prof for 1% exp gain, maybe you get to choose a "Skill" while combating for a Skill in fishing, transmuting etc.

#9: Swim + 2x Regen.... No vote... that just kills Regen gear options for the player to either buy or not.

#10: Sewers ... No vote ... basically items don't have a durability, so throwing away items in the sewers in a sense loses its' properties (mods) over a period of time etc... basically all this suggestion does is help those that trash items accidentally (which I like), however, it can also be used to snipe items off of the MP and trash in the sewers so that they can recover at a later date and sell off for a profit etc. No joke, I just thought this shit up in like 1 minute, imagine what others can do.

I have voted yes to a few of these suggestions, I have also pointed out a few things of why I voted No on others... you can choose to come up with solutions to issues and make your suggestions better, or just ignore my post.

Gold: 10,683.52
Feb 28 2024 05:03am
Sewers
Gold: 20,189.48
Feb 28 2024 07:35am
honestly dislike them all
Gold: 44,416.48
Feb 28 2024 07:43am

Great suggestions
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll