d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > 10 More Ls Ideas, Why Not? Choose Your Favorite
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 31,197.35
Feb 28 2024 08:14am
Also not wild about these myself, but if you want a vote for just 1, #4

This post was edited by subwolf22 on Feb 28 2024 08:15am
Gold: 5,275.75
Feb 28 2024 09:21am
Quote (Bob888 @ 28 Feb 2024 05:33)
https://i.imgur.com/JauUlUj.png

1) New profile statistic - *mazes/maps completed
2) Item countdown visual only for those who clicked it. ^chestk's idea
3) Asterisk or some symbol (in-game) next to name if reset ladder. 2 asterisks or symbols if also are top of ladder in something.
4) Item history shows each seller's profile #
5) Increased xp lost per death if 2 or 3 deaths in a row.
6) Heal mastery double dip (Twice as effective if healing yourself)
7) new maze/map stat (transmuting, glyphing, suffusencing, cooking, well) spawns in catacombs with temporary event modifier attached to it and limited amount of uses. For example. You find a transmuting box which has 43% faster transmuting attached to it. Limited uses like a well. Maybe 1-100 items at random?
8) New skilling event modifier - .05-2% chance to auto finish a skill per tick (this is for transmuting, fishing, etc. ofc)
9) "Swim" option in fishing pond. This would allow you double regen speed but chance to spawn a monster of your level
10) New building "sewers". Any item deleted or shrined can be recovered but at a price.

https://i.imgur.com/Y6l9hLe.png

https://i.imgur.com/P51uIjU.png

Thanks Bob!!
Finally, My biggest wish for LS - small things count lol :hug:
Gold: 165,001.58
Trader: Trusted
Feb 28 2024 09:46am
Quote (Bob888 @ 28 Feb 2024 05:33)
https://i.imgur.com/JauUlUj.png

1) New profile statistic - *mazes/maps completed
2) Item countdown visual only for those who clicked it. ^chestk's idea
3) Asterisk or some symbol (in-game) next to name if reset ladder. 2 asterisks or symbols if also are top of ladder in something.
4) Item history shows each seller's profile #
5) Increased xp lost per death if 2 or 3 deaths in a row.
6) Heal mastery double dip (Twice as effective if healing yourself)
7) new maze/map stat (transmuting, glyphing, suffusencing, cooking, well) spawns in catacombs with temporary event modifier attached to it and limited amount of uses. For example. You find a transmuting box which has 43% faster transmuting attached to it. Limited uses like a well. Maybe 1-100 items at random?
8) New skilling event modifier - .05-2% chance to auto finish a skill per tick (this is for transmuting, fishing, etc. ofc)
9) "Swim" option in fishing pond. This would allow you double regen speed but chance to spawn a monster of your level
10) New building "sewers". Any item deleted or shrined can be recovered but at a price.

https://i.imgur.com/Y6l9hLe.png

https://i.imgur.com/P51uIjU.png

how does sewers work?
how far back can i recover a item?
any idea how the price would be based on? x k fg per item stat or something?
Gold: 1,182.79
Feb 28 2024 09:55am
Not really a fan of anything if I'm being honest. I guess the heal mastery could be beneficial. I don't use HM myself but I've heard it's essentially pointless so if this is a step in the right direction for that, why not.
Gold: 42,090.94
Warn: 40%
Feb 28 2024 10:43am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Feb 28 2024 09:48am)
I like suggestions, I wish you would put every suggestion that you have posted on one page (previous, current &/or future), take a look at the posts in your previous suggestion thead(s) that MAY (optimum wording) that enhances YOUR suggestion(s) further, take the pros / cons and re-evaluate them that YOU feel is nice (even if you want to keep to your original idea).

As for this thread, I will just point out my opinion (I gave up on a lot of your posts just like you and others with mine.)

#1 New Profile Statistic. I like this suggestion when it is based on each character. I would also like is separated by Catacomb & Map(s) completed. You can also enhance this by Seasons. Now this gets tricky for previous players, but would be great for new players etc to compete with each other.

#2: Item Countdown: I personally don't like this, it is too distracting from CLICKING and viewing whom has clicked the item(s) you have clicked... we want more clicking actions in a full climb right??? (oh... and I only solo and pointed out this fact) So... waste of time, also if it was implemented, it could cause more 1006's.

#3: Asterisk etc for resetter in group run? Why? ... Those that are in your group already know your achievements... that is why they only group together for a full climb? Because they know you are a decent player... what does resetting MQ have to do with the group that is running when the group is filled by players that you constantly have run with for like 8+ years??? So No.

#4: Item Sold History with user ID#. Hey.. not a bad idea, especially re-selling to that user and comparing price bought / sold... however, there could be other hidden things to the purchase of the item(s) ... like someone trading 2 items and 1500 forum gold for one item. Personally would like more information about why you suggested it... at the moment I am on the fence and null for now.

#5: Increased XP lose for consecutive deaths... Voted No... just makes death farming faster and more OP for Softcore. Really.

#6: Heal Mastery etc. I like the idea (yes), considering that one of the updates previously increased the heal capacity to OTHERS in your group when wearing Heal mastery items and NOT the caster, and it would benefit Solo players. If you are unsure about what I am talking about, check the updates made.

#7: New maze/map stat??? ... skillable only but you mentioned "well" Event modifier? ... don't get me started on why I vote no to this suggestion buffing skills for the established skillers.

#8: as above... No... again... buffing up Transmuting is just wrong, now if you can kill X million monsters to gain a 1% chance to successfully Transmute / Fish / Cook etc could be a suggestion... dang, just like weapon & charm prof for 1% exp gain, maybe you get to choose a "Skill" while combating for a Skill in fishing, transmuting etc.

#9: Swim + 2x Regen.... No vote... that just kills Regen gear options for the player to either buy or not.

#10: Sewers ... No vote ... basically items don't have a durability, so throwing away items in the sewers in a sense loses its' properties (mods) over a period of time etc... basically all this suggestion does is help those that trash items accidentally (which I like), however, it can also be used to snipe items off of the MP and trash in the sewers so that they can recover at a later date and sell off for a profit etc. No joke, I just thought this shit up in like 1 minute, imagine what others can do.

I have voted yes to a few of these suggestions, I have also pointed out a few things of why I voted No on others... you can choose to come up with solutions to issues and make your suggestions better, or just ignore my post.

Ty Rex for your constructive criticism, I think you really did a great job here expressing everything about every idea! You don't have to agree on anything as you can see a lot of people don't but we do need to be able to communicate amicably. I appreciate that.

You are one of the people most outwardly passionate about this game so your helpful opinions here are very welcome.

Here are my responses:

I have been putting every suggestion given in every thread previously but this one in particular I wanted it to be not as much text and clogged with too much information so I left the list out.

1- I don't think it needs to be separate or that restrictive although any form of implementation would be awesome whether separately or some sort of ladder for it or simply a profile statistic number in general.

2- I'm not the biggest fan of this idea but it's an idea. It's very frustrating seeing an item clicking it (especailly one u need) and then everyone else noticing and clicking too hehe. I think the system works as it is to give everyone a fair chance at the item so I don't think this one will change but u never know

3- It incentivizes people to go for reset. It stands out very clearly who has reset and who hasn't + how many times potentially. I don't think everyone remembers everyone else's accolades here in ladder slasher. It is a useful idea to have this great achievement stand out in more ways.

4- Yes, item seller history wouldn't give u the full picture into the sale of the item but it would make it a better picture than the way it currently is. THe main idea of having seller profile # tied to item sales is to simply know who u bought an item from. THis wouldn't be tiedd to the marketplace so u wouldn't know until after you bought the item. Just as now we know who's sending items to our vault when we are online, we can know who bought or sold an item :P . It's a way for us to become more in touch with the community.

5- This is just a bone for all the death farmers to make their life easier and not have to suicide 20 times every 3 minutes. You're a hardcore players so obviously you'd be against it no matter what :D . I don't death farm but it's just an idea.

6- It would be nice to double dip on heal mastery as it both boosts your own heals + boosts the person being healed

7- It's not so much of a buff to skilling as it is a form of diversity and it would encourage people to play the game more like exploring than just sitting in town transmuting all day.

8- None of these ideas necessarily have to apply to transmuting, they could apply to the other skills also or maybe just make the transmuting box far rarer than the other ones. Transmuting is the only real threat to producing new better items so it would make sense for the rest of the skill "boxes" to be more common.

9- It doesnt have to be regen, it could have some other effect, I just thought that it would be fun to have more than 1 reason to visit the fishing pond.

10- No need to even have a building called sewers, just an option to allow u to buy back deleted or shrined items would solve the age old problem of people accidentally deleting their items. This could be implemented in one of a 100 ways but the idea of buying back an item saves the day. Njaguar already made changes to the shrine and delete option. This made the game better and less likely to accidentally delete an item but the risk is still there as we have brain farts sometimes and also maybe the mouse could jump sometimes and misclick.

Just vote for the one u like best please. Thanks! :)

Quote (n1ghtm4r3 @ Feb 28 2024 03:46pm)
how does sewers work?
how far back can i recover a item?
any idea how the price would be based on? x k fg per item stat or something?

This was just the base idea. The idea of being able to buy back an item shrined or deleted. The item #code was generated so i'm sure its a possibility.

How far back? Idk 24 hours? 1 week, 1 month? Not sure what would be best.
Price could be flat like 5-10 fg per item.

Quote (AntTheProtagonist @ Feb 28 2024 01:43pm)

TY

Quote (Bigheaded @ Feb 28 2024 01:35pm)
honestly dislike them all

Ty but no feedback.

Quote (subwolf22 @ Feb 28 2024 02:14pm)
Also not wild about these myself, but if you want a vote for just 1, #4

Quote (Robbie21 @ Feb 28 2024 03:55pm)
Not really a fan of anything if I'm being honest. I guess the heal mastery could be beneficial. I don't use HM myself but I've heard it's essentially pointless so if this is a step in the right direction for that, why not.

|I don't think any of the suggestions would negatively affect the game as it is. Supposing all 10 ideas got implemented, it would just allow people to play the same game in slightly different manners for more diversity.
Gold: 8,785.91
Feb 28 2024 01:53pm
I think new [players should have option ...make a ninth char on softcore for 100fg ...what you think all?
Gold: 10,205.52
Feb 28 2024 02:03pm
My idea would be to not give the option to recover shrined items but have an option to "lock" items, so you are just not able to shrine / trash items by accident. Seen this in other games and think everyone would benefit the most from this.

Not sure if someone mentioned this in a previous topic. If so, just ignore my post :)
Feb 28 2024 03:58pm
Quote (PlayTheGame @ Feb 28 2024 12:03pm)
My idea would be to not give the option to recover shrined items but have an option to "lock" items, so you are just not able to shrine / trash items by accident. Seen this in other games and think everyone would benefit the most from this.

Not sure if someone mentioned this in a previous topic. If so, just ignore my post :)

I remember when shrine was auto... Lost my first good drop lmao.. ] :blush:
Gold: 42,090.94
Warn: 40%
Feb 28 2024 04:01pm
Quote (doomchaser @ Feb 28 2024 07:53pm)
I think new [players should have option ...make a ninth char on softcore for 100fg ...what you think all?

I agree 100%. I think if we can't get our 16 char capability back it should at least be paid 100 fg per slot. I suggested that in previous threads but no hits yet :( bhhehe. Changes and suggestions are a slow process. I can say though that many of things I've suggested have been implemented in one way or another. That might not even have much or anything to do with me but coincidence or not I believe suggestion threads play their role!
Quote (PlayTheGame @ Feb 28 2024 08:03pm)

Yup that was a good alternative option as well but I think possibly even more complex than just giving an option to undelete/unshrine items. WHatever way it's proposed or implemented will be a great victory for the community if it happens :P .
Feb 28 2024 04:13pm
Quote (Bob888 @ Feb 28 2024 02:01pm)
I agree 100%. I think if we can't get our 16 char capability back it should at least be paid 100 fg per slot. I suggested that in previous threads but no hits yet :( bhhehe. Changes and suggestions are a slow process. I can say though that many of things I've suggested have been implemented in one way or another. That might not even have much or anything to do with me but coincidence or not I believe suggestion threads play their role!

Yup that was a good alternative option as well but I think possibly even more complex than just giving an option to undelete/unshrine items. WHatever way it's proposed or implemented will be a great victory for the community if it happens :P .

maybe like first 1 is 100... then 10th cost 200 lol then 300 for 11th so forth or a flat fee for them all...And same with hc... yeah kind of way off balance if you start now unless options
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll