d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Taiwan Is Part Of China
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,933.00
Feb 6 2024 09:41am
Quote (imshenny @ Feb 6 2024 08:58am)
like helping libya, iraq, afghanistan, vietnam and native americans defend itself isnt war mongering? the US the most war mongering nation on the plant yet I see you're refusing to see the elephant in front of you. Taiwan is a geographical location, it cant be the legitmate goverment of anything. China rejoined the UN in 1971, it wasnt even a market econmy then, still in the middle of its culture revolusion so what markets for whom did any country access? I see you're misinformed as always in any none US history. And China - US re-established diplomacy in 1979 to counter the soviets, and to help US get out of its vietnam hole for your education. The high society in the US does not give a crap about some poor kid in the US armed forces dying for worthless cause as long as it brought oil/defense contracts, so meh, keep up the brain washing.

I have no Earthly idea why you keep using whataboutism with me. We libertarians oppose warmongering. We fully support self defense though.

You had better English last night. Do you share your account with other Wumao?

In news that should surprise no one:

Gold: 4,730.00
Feb 6 2024 09:46am
Quote (Santara @ Feb 6 2024 11:41pm)
I have no Earthly idea why you keep using whataboutism with me. We libertarians oppose warmongering. We fully support self defense though.

You had better English last night. Do you share your account with other Wumao?

In news that should surprise no one:

https://i.imgur.com/MX5OSW2.png

https://i.imgur.com/J5hiDN5.png

you're lost the point here, how is geographical location related to the fact taiwan is part of china? i hope you do realise tapei is on the same timezone as beijing.

you sound more like a war monger than libertarian, what about the iraqis
Feb 6 2024 09:56am
Quote (Ghot @ Feb 6 2024 09:35am)
You're arguing with a ketchup bottle. :)

It's fun for a few minutes.

Quote (imshenny @ Feb 6 2024 09:46am)
you're lost the point here, how is geographical location related to the fact taiwan is part of china? i hope you do realise tapei is on the same timezone as beijing.

you sound more like a war monger than libertarian, what about the iraqis

Taiwan is not a part of China. Does China control Taiwan? They do not. They CLAIM Taiwan, but you commies claim everything out to the nine dash line, which you also do not control. No one takes you seriously.

The people of Taipei aren't running around claiming Taiwan is part of the PRC. You Wumao are so silly sometimes.

What about the Iraqis?
Feb 6 2024 10:00am
Quote (Santara @ Feb 6 2024 11:56pm)
It's fun for a few minutes.

Taiwan is not a part of China. Does China control Taiwan? They do not. They CLAIM Taiwan, but you commies claim everything out to the nine dash line, which you also do not control. No one takes you seriously.

The people of Taipei aren't running around claiming Taiwan is part of the PRC. You Wumao are so silly sometimes.

What about the Iraqis?

so by your logic if you control something its yours, right, the typical colonial thinking.

The Iraqi's would be very happy to point out at your war mongering.
Feb 6 2024 10:08am
Quote (imshenny @ Feb 6 2024 10:00am)
so by your logic if you control something its yours, right, the typical colonial thinking.

The Iraqi's would be very happy to point out at your war mongering.

If you don't control it, it's pretty ridiculous to claim you have sovereignty over it. Did you get your clown shoes from Ronald McDonald?

You keep reverting to Iraqi whataboutism like I didn't already tell you I don't support US imperialism, warmongering, etc. You're fighting with a straw man.
Feb 6 2024 10:10am
Quote (Santara @ Feb 7 2024 12:08am)
If you don't control it, it's pretty ridiculous to claim you have sovereignty over it. Did you get your clown shoes from Ronald McDonald?

You keep reverting to Iraqi whataboutism like I didn't already tell you I don't support US imperialism, warmongering, etc. You're fighting with a straw man.

right so israel controls the gaza strip, so it has soveignty over it, great logic
Gold: 2,617.52
Feb 6 2024 10:15am
Quote (imshenny @ Feb 5 2024 10:55pm)
That logic is absurd, so killing hundreds of thousands in Vietnam and Iraq is on par is building infrastructure in countries that needs infrastructure? Can we have some African, Iraqi Vietnamese comments here. You can’t just assume what others in the world think, most of Americans don’t even have a passport.

Vietnam is better off today with us having been there.

The countries that ch predates upon will be slaves to ch debt forever. Ch uses that leverage to peddle influence too.

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Feb 6 2024 10:16am
Feb 6 2024 10:17am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Feb 7 2024 12:15am)
Vietnam is better off today with us having been there.

The countries that ch predates upon will be slaves to ch debt forever.

“Vietnam is better off today with us having been there”

wow that is quite some comment. Santara I wonder what are your thoughts on that.
Feb 6 2024 10:17am
Quote (imshenny @ Feb 6 2024 10:10am)
right so israel controls the gaza strip, so it has soveignty over it, great logic

Unfortunately, yes. Israel does exercise sovereignty over Gaza. You dodge a lot of questions though. Is that part of Wumao training?
Feb 6 2024 10:22am
Quote (Santara @ Feb 7 2024 12:17am)
Unfortunately, yes. Israel does exercise sovereignty over Gaza. You dodge a lot of questions though. Is that part of Wumao training?

the question about mcdonal clawn shoes? that is dumb question no one with answer. Interestingly you say unfortunately, sounds like you're sad but still supporting whats going on in the gaza strip, is your imperialist thoughts having some self conflicting feelings with your own conscience?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll