d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Taxatation Is Theft 2024
1237Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 500.00
Jan 31 2024 06:46pm
As tax season is soon to be upon us, this is an annual reminder that taxation is in fact theft.

Men can identify as women now but I can't identify as indigenous to avoid taxes. Hopefully donald trump saves us from these communist tax policies in 2024

discuss
https://mises.org/wire/yes-taxation-theft

An influential book by Liam Murphy and Thomas Nagel, The Myth of Ownership, tries to show that this view of taxation is wrong. Many people, they say, foolishly resent taxes. By what right does the government take away part of what we own? Isn’t this legalized theft? The government may claim that it needs the funds to provide essential social services: are the poor to be left to starve? But these assertions do not justify its policy of forcible seizure. Isn’t it up to each owner of property to decide what, if anything, he wishes to donate to charity and other good causes?
Gold: 13,946.71
Jan 31 2024 06:52pm
I’m going to cry April 7th when I do mine

Will need to have a stiff drink that night
Gold: 1,886.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 31 2024 07:09pm
Quote (duffman316 @ 31 Jan 2024 18:46)
As tax season is soon to be upon us, this is an annual reminder that taxation is in fact theft.

Men can identify as women now but I can't identify as indigenous to avoid taxes. Hopefully donald trump saves us from these communist tax policies in 2024

discuss

An influential book by Liam Murphy and Thomas Nagel, The Myth of Ownership, tries to show that this view of taxation is wrong. Many people, they say, foolishly resent taxes. By what right does the government take away part of what we own? Isn’t this legalized theft? The government may claim that it needs the funds to provide essential social services: are the poor to be left to starve? But these assertions do not justify its policy of forcible seizure. Isn’t it up to each owner of property to decide what, if anything, he wishes to donate to charity and other good causes?

Let's take a trip back to the Boston Tea Party lol. When a 2-3 percent tax on tea became a major catalyst for the American Revolution.

To think Uncle Sam now takes 35% and that's not including a state tax.

We are all wage slaves and physical slavery became mental slavery. Slavery never actually ended it just changed forms. I love when people say we ended slavery.

Working 3 jobs 80 hours a week to end up at the end of the year with little to nothing. Sounds like slavery to me.

Not being able to spend time watching your kids grow up because working 24/7. Sounds like slavery to me.

Glad you brought this up. Can't believe how cucked society has become.

When people bring up "slavery" its' always gotta be about african americans on plantations hundred of years ago. Can't be about Amazon or Apple today.
Gold: 6.75
Jan 31 2024 08:09pm
The Dreamer Is Awake......

Because The IRS Keeps Calling
Gold: 500.00
Jan 31 2024 09:11pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jan 31 2024 08:09pm)
Let's take a trip back to the Boston Tea Party lol. When a 2-3 percent tax on tea became a major catalyst for the American Revolution.

To think Uncle Sam now takes 35% and that's not including a state tax.

We are all wage slaves and physical slavery became mental slavery. Slavery never actually ended it just changed forms. I love when people say we ended slavery.

Working 3 jobs 80 hours a week to end up at the end of the year with little to nothing. Sounds like slavery to me.

Not being able to spend time watching your kids grow up because working 24/7. Sounds like slavery to me.

Glad you brought this up. Can't believe how cucked society has become.

When people bring up "slavery" its' always gotta be about african americans on plantations hundred of years ago. Can't be about Amazon or Apple today.

I still gotta line up with the welfare queens here in canada when I need healthcare despite my people carrying the entire universal healthcare system on our shoulders.

At least in america you can pay for healthcare and get it
Gold: 1,886.00
Jan 31 2024 09:23pm
Quote (duffman316 @ 31 Jan 2024 21:11)
I still gotta line up with the welfare queens here in canada when I need healthcare despite my people carrying the entire universal healthcare system on our shoulders.

At least in america you can pay for healthcare and get it

Holy shit that's crazy. I feel like a few years ago someone was telling me how great healthcare in Canada was?

I live near Chicago(welfare empire) and I swear man the stories I hear about people taking advantage of the system are just insaneeeee.

Last week some Arabic dude was found to have like "10 wives and 30+ kids" and was collecting all this free money and driving a fucking $400,000 Rolls Royce with American tax payer money. Wasn't even a fucking citizen and wasn't running some huge business. Literally found a loophole and exploited it and got away. That's sanctuary city Chicago for you.

The average blue collar person working their whole life to pay a premium on insurance until they die. While others get it all free.

No one does a thing. People still selling "foodstamps" for cash and driving luxury cars on that welfare queen status. Fuckin sad.

What's crazier now is all the poor black/white people HATING on immigrants because they are getting BIG HANDOUTS.

Just "google" poor chicago peoples take on illigal immigrants in their city.

"Wait you gibbin' 3,000-15,000 dollars to these people?!?!?! &&&& "we fuckin sleepin on the street nigga". "Got these illegals' pulled up in the Hyatt!" "and I'm sleepin' in a cardboard box nigga!!"

I've enjoyed seeing my home city(where i no longer visit because it's that dangerous) slip into total racial hatred all at the direction of our democratic leadership

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Jan 31 2024 09:34pm
Gold: 1.00
Jan 31 2024 09:30pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Jan 31 2024 05:46pm)

discuss

How are indegenous avoiding tax. Just curious since Inuit have exactly zero tax differences from any other typical Canadian. Actually every indegenous person pays the same taxes and has the same tax rules as every other person unless you specifically fall under section 87, earning income on a reserve.

I do not enjoy the significant amount of tax I pay. I have considered later in life tax sheltering elsewhere and giving up Canadian residency. Family makes that difficult though but there's plenty of countries that as long as you invest half a million to a million into property they will give you fast tracked residency.

This post was edited by SBD on Jan 31 2024 09:33pm
Gold: 633.87
Jan 31 2024 09:46pm
It always amazes me just how poor the average Canadian is. There was a time in 2013 when your average Canadian earned as much as an American, but this was predicated on unsustainably high energy prices which soon collapsed. It goes to show that society cannot prosper long term above a certain level of state economic control.
Gold: 10,655.00
Jan 31 2024 10:09pm

There's only two unavoidable things in life... death and taxes.
Gold: 1.69
Jan 31 2024 10:12pm
Quote (SBD @ 31 Jan 2024 22:30)
How are indegenous avoiding tax. Just curious since Inuit have exactly zero tax differences from any other typical Canadian. Actually every indegenous person pays the same taxes and has the same tax rules as every other person unless you specifically fall under section 87, earning income on a reserve.

I do not enjoy the significant amount of tax I pay. I have considered later in life tax sheltering elsewhere and giving up Canadian residency. Family makes that difficult though but there's plenty of countries that as long as you invest half a million to a million into property they will give you fast tracked residency.

states
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
1237Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll