d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Effects Of Covid Vaccines
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,453.85
Feb 3 2024 11:39pm
Quote (Silverwing @ Feb 3 2024 06:21pm)
Tell that to all the people who are born with disabilities. Gene therapy is a real thing that saves lives for people who worn born with defective bodies from "god".

Gene therapy is only good if the patient is informed about it. Your precious "vaccines" edit people's genes without their consent. Please tell me you know the difference between them.
Gold: 31.76
Feb 3 2024 11:45pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Feb 3 2024 09:39pm)
Gene therapy is only good if the patient is informed about it. Your precious "vaccines" edit people's genes without their consent. Please tell me you know the difference between them.

That's not what they do. You dont understand biology enough to really know what's going on, you just read "EDITING GENES!!!!" and get scared. It's the same principle behind people thinking genetically modified organisms or "GMO" food is unsafe when there is zero scientific support for it; simple ignorance and fear due to said ignorance.
Gold: 1,453.85
Feb 4 2024 01:14am
Quote (Silverwing @ Feb 3 2024 09:45pm)
That's not what they do. You dont understand biology enough to really know what's going on,

And I suppose you have a PhD in genetics.

you just read "EDITING GENES!!!!" and get scared.

Tell me more about what I do.
Gold: 13,539.79
Warn: 10%
Feb 6 2024 02:56am
For sure the jsp experts know the answers. Good place to discuss this.

This post was edited by Diabetikerfu on Feb 6 2024 02:56am
Gold: 3.00
Feb 17 2024 11:50pm
not safe no ty
Gold: 80,239.69
Apr 2 2024 05:04pm
Quote (Silverwing @ Feb 3 2024 07:21pm)
Tell that to all the people who are born with disabilities. Gene therapy is a real thing that saves lives for people who worn born with defective bodies from "god". The inability to use logic and the over-reliance on personal experience to generalize and make sweeping statements on reality is just sad. Religious people who think the world was made in 7 days or that that the earth is 5000 years old just want to "pretend" to have logical discussions while refusing to accept (or being incapable of understanding) the scientific reality of things like carbon dating.

A quick google search shows you the guy you're quoting is already debunked as a being a misinformation spreading qwack.

Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Feb 1 2024 05:40pm)
Everything he's saying is backed by science and there's 100's if not thousands of scientist/doctors who have brought this to the worlds attention. He's not the only one and the number of doctors/scientist who were silenced during the pandemic for "talking about this".

What most people don't realize is that it took BILLIONS of years according to science for our genome to develop and literally give us an "advantage" on this planet in terms of competition with other species.

Scientist now going back decades have been studying the human genome extensively and basically what we've come to know is that yes you can "genetically engineer" what we see in Covid mRNA. What they don't tell you is that there is NO/ZERO/ABSOLUTELY MILL scientific evidence that will tell us what these injections are going to do to people long term. What we do know is that governments around the world gave all vaccine makers "void of litigation" and in the case of Phizer they won't release the data relating to the Covid Vaccine for 75 years and they wanted to push that to 100 years.

The government and rightfully so is SCARED SHITLESS that these vaccines that people had injected will cause side effects 5 years-10 years down the road and if a mother had this injection and got pregnant yes the baby will inherit these genetic "changes".

This is one of the main reasons someone like myself whose Catholic and practices Buddhism have never been vaccinated and even when pressured heavily to take the covid vaccine said no.

God made this unbelievable body we all walk in that literally does everything for you(breathe/heartbeat/immune system) and the idea that I'm going to take a chance and trust some "science" to "edit" my genetic makeup PERMANENTLY. Yeaaaaaaaaa. No thanks.

if vaccines have a long history of beneficial use, why were new and experimental mrna vaccines used on a pandemic?
if vaccines have eclectic or long term stacking of benefits, why was there a pandemic?

if vaccines ensured evolution, why is there no vaccines for the most deadliest of germs? yeast,mold,fungus, etc.

why would they toutthe efficacy of vaccines for decades if things are this bad? yikes, face palm.
not a good track record there i think.

Why would you stick a needle in your arm for your health? does a mosquito bite you & cure you of something?
is it like blood letting in reverse or something?
who would invent something that bypasses the digestive system to go straight into your blood? talk about extreme!

why is there no data on how to both remove germs and prevent viruses?
why is there no data on how long or when to throw out a mask? everyday is not a surgery table.

if masks work, how come the pandemic didnt end.
if vaccines work, how come c19 is still around.

why was a "virus" able to jump across every continent & place, that doesnt follow the long time sociological observations for an epidemic.

you can use the lowest common denominator of logic and still win blindly everytime.

masculine logic >.

all need woke asap.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Apr 2 2024 05:07pm
Gold: 0.00
Apr 25 2024 01:54am
Hi! It sounds like you read an article about the effects of COVID vaccines, but it can be hard to know what's true without a scientific background. It's important to be careful with claims about genetic changes and inheritance because these can be serious topics. Look for reliable sources and research to get accurate information. If you have any concerns, you can ask a healthcare professional for advice. Taking care of your mental health means being well-informed and not letting worry take over.
Gold: 2,955.95
Apr 25 2024 10:27pm
Quote (ElleSmith @ Apr 25 2024 12:54am)
Hi! It sounds like you read an article about the effects of COVID vaccines, but it can be hard to know what's true without a scientific background. It's important to be careful with claims about genetic changes and inheritance because these can be serious topics. Look for reliable sources and research to get accurate information. If you have any concerns, you can ask a healthcare professional for advice. Taking care of your mental health means being well-informed and not letting worry take over.

health care workers are just order followers
Gold: 78,459.69
Apr 27 2024 01:24am
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 25 2024 10:27pm)
health care workers are just order followers

i have alot of healthcare professionals in my family and you are way wrong.

you need some other sources of what you would call "facts".

you are one of the most misled gullible people i have every encountered.

stick with your fashion posts.
Gold: 2,955.95
Apr 27 2024 08:35am
Quote (klink @ Apr 27 2024 12:24am)
i have alot of healthcare professionals in my family and you are way wrong.

you need some other sources of what you would call "facts".

you are one of the most misled gullible people i have every encountered.
(did you find the unicorn vid? in the other thread)
stick with your fashion posts.

not just health care workers, the majority of the world are just follow orders, for what ever their reasoning is
truth is coming out about the jab. not sure how the people in the world gona handle it.
if you come to the truth you will be shaken to the core and you will never look at anyone the same way again. but you can still love them
β€œIt is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled.” ― Mark Twain
Covid 19 Vaccine
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=84231748&f=119

This post was edited by TiStuff on Apr 27 2024 08:45am
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll