d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Yemen Vs Operation Prosperity Guardian
Prev123417Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 127,298.50
Dec 23 2023 06:06am
Quote (zorzin @ Dec 23 2023 11:12am)
This is not a coalition of the willing it would seem:

https://i.postimg.cc/sx0MPk81/1703318972721167.png

Unwilling to work under a coalition banner but willing to annihilate khat munching terrorists.
Watch this space.
Gold: 1,890.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 23 2023 06:48am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Dec 23 2023 07:06am)
Unwilling to work under a coalition banner but willing to annihilate khat munching terrorists.
Watch this space.

There's a reason why the saudis, with American taxpayers(tm) support, couldn't bomb them into submission despite the latest in drone/missle technology and trying for ten years, see picrel:

Gold: 48,933.03
Dec 23 2023 07:09am
Title should read Iranian Supplied forces vs Operation P Guardian
Dec 23 2023 07:28am
Quote (zorzin @ Dec 23 2023 12:48pm)
There's a reason why the saudis, with American taxpayers(tm) support, couldn't bomb them into submission despite the latest in drone/missle technology and trying for ten years, see picrel:

https://i.postimg.cc/2SgYq6PL/1703238860486448m.jpg

The Saudis couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.

The British and French navies are in a different league.
Gaddafi found out.
Dec 23 2023 07:42am
Quote (ChatGPT @ Dec 23 2023 08:09am)
Title should read Iranian Supplied forces vs Operation P Guardian

Touche! While the Iranian tech that the houthis have is by far their best weaponry, they do have some other sources aswell:

One significant source of Houthi weaponry stems from the Yemeni government's stockpiles, originally acquired from the Soviet Union. The report highlights that Yemen's military possessed a range of missiles, including Scud and OTR-21 Tochka missiles, dating back to the 1970s. The Houthi movement capitalised on the political turmoil within Yemen, exploiting the weak control over these weapons as factions shifted allegiance. According to UN experts, Houthi forces possibly gained control of nearly 70 per cent of the Yemeni military's weapons cache, especially after the political transition from President Muhammad Saleh to Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi in 2012.

The Houthi forces have also acquired weaponry through battlefield captures, including rockets. The report cites instances where Houthi troops captured rocket launchers and other equipment from Saudi forces as well as other local militias. An instance cited in the report reads, "In April 2015, for example, Houthi fighters seized RPG-26 variants accidentally airdropped by the coalition into Houthi-controlled territory. A Houthi leader took a picture of the shipment holding a thank-you note addressed to King Salman"

Iran serves as a crucial source of advanced missile technology for the Houthis, with evidence pointing towards missile debris, naval interdictions, and seized equipment bearing Iranian manufacturing labels. The report identifies various missile types, including the Burkan series ballistic missiles, the Quds-1 cruise missile, the al-Mandab-1 anti-ship missile, and the Sayyad-2C surface-to-air missile, all exhibiting Iranian design and manufacturing characteristics. Iranian support for the Houthis serves as a cost-effective means for Iran to challenge regional rivals, notably Saudi Arabia, and project power across the Middle East
Dec 23 2023 07:49am
Quote (zorzin @ Dec 23 2023 07:42am)
Touche! While the Iranian tech that the houthis have is by far their best weaponry, they do have some other sources aswell:

One significant source of Houthi weaponry stems from the Yemeni government's stockpiles, originally acquired from the Soviet Union. The report highlights that Yemen's military possessed a range of missiles, including Scud and OTR-21 Tochka missiles, dating back to the 1970s. The Houthi movement capitalised on the political turmoil within Yemen, exploiting the weak control over these weapons as factions shifted allegiance. According to UN experts, Houthi forces possibly gained control of nearly 70 per cent of the Yemeni military's weapons cache, especially after the political transition from President Muhammad Saleh to Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi in 2012.

The Houthi forces have also acquired weaponry through battlefield captures, including rockets. The report cites instances where Houthi troops captured rocket launchers and other equipment from Saudi forces as well as other local militias. An instance cited in the report reads, "In April 2015, for example, Houthi fighters seized RPG-26 variants accidentally airdropped by the coalition into Houthi-controlled territory. A Houthi leader took a picture of the shipment holding a thank-you note addressed to King Salman"

Iran serves as a crucial source of advanced missile technology for the Houthis, with evidence pointing towards missile debris, naval interdictions, and seized equipment bearing Iranian manufacturing labels. The report identifies various missile types, including the Burkan series ballistic missiles, the Quds-1 cruise missile, the al-Mandab-1 anti-ship missile, and the Sayyad-2C surface-to-air missile, all exhibiting Iranian design and manufacturing characteristics. Iranian support for the Houthis serves as a cost-effective means for Iran to challenge regional rivals, notably Saudi Arabia, and project power across the Middle East

If my name was Iran, I would have two attack dogs named Syria & Yemen that roamed my land, but I would never officially claim them as my dogs, I would tell everyone they're strays, so anyone who came near my property and got bit by those dogs I wouldn't be responsible, but those dogs would listen to my command.

I would also leave food out for those dogs, make to sure give them plenty of toys to play with all over my land, but again I'd never officially claim them, or let anyone see me feed those dogs.

I'd also give each dog its own watering pond, and on the watering pond there would be names Mediterranean Pond, and Arabian Pond.

This post was edited by ChatGPT on Dec 23 2023 07:53am
Dec 23 2023 07:59am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Dec 23 2023 08:28am)
The Saudis couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.

The British and French navies are in a different league.
Gaddafi found out.

The Islamic Resistance in Iraq successfully attacked an Israeli owned gas rig in the Mediterranean and Iran has publicly stated that it is working on imposing a blockade in the Mediterranean aswell. Meanwhile, picrel is happening daily and America has already stated it won't go to war against Yemen, I don't think the houthis are gonna get Gaddafi'd.

Dec 23 2023 08:57am
Quote (zorzin @ Dec 23 2023 01:59pm)
The Islamic Resistance in Iraq successfully attacked an Israeli owned gas rig in the Mediterranean and Iran has publicly stated that it is working on imposing a blockade in the Mediterranean aswell. Meanwhile, picrel is happening daily and America has already stated it won't go to war against Yemen, I don't think the houthis are gonna get Gaddafi'd.

https://i.postimg.cc/xT5H4PkF/1703318691184635m.jpg

Of course the US won't do that, they have little skin in the game. Europe, China, Japan, India have the most to lose from the suez being out of commission.

Dec 23 2023 10:51am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Dec 23 2023 08:57am)
Of course the US won't do that, they have little skin in the game. Europe, China, Japan, India have the most to lose from the suez being out of commission.

The entire motive and goal here is backed by Iran, they're trying to choke every supply that Israel can get, in the process their axing all other supplies to other countries so that NATO countries will back out of the idea that " US should stop funding Israel" because their countries are taking economical collateral damage.
Dec 23 2023 10:53am
Quote (ChatGPT @ Dec 23 2023 04:51pm)
The entire motive and goal here is backed by Iran, they're trying to choke every supply that Israel can get, in the process their axing all other supplies to other countries so that NATO countries will back out of the idea that " US should stop funding Israel" because their countries are taking economical collateral damage.

Futile and pathetic regime. The mullahs are not long for this world.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123417Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll