d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev1345671112Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Oct 7 2023 09:49am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 7 Oct 2023 17:32)
they are using these funds to massacre jews, while the regular people dont get shit
and how can there possibly be more violence, lmao

Completely polarized assumptions without any serious source don't change my statement anyway.

These rockets attacks are not acceptable but I think the far right Israeli governement maintained a terrible humanitary, economical, pressure for decades and created its own terrorists... In order to get reelected.
Which is all pathetic, and now we can expect some major, asymetric response, military operation which will kill hundreds of palestinians maybe more.
Gold: 65.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 7 2023 09:57am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Oct 7 2023 11:49am)

I think thefar right Israeli governement maintained a terrible humanitary, economical, pressure for decades and created its own terrorists... In order to get reelected.
Which is all pathetic, and now we can expect some major, asymetric response, military operation which will kill hundreds of palestinians maybe more.

Couldn't agree more, if you support the illegal israeli occupation of Palestinian lands you are a bigoted racist and deserve to be canceled. We have found common ground!
Gold: 22,189.49
Oct 7 2023 10:07am
Per the IDF, even after the raiders retreated from Sderot and other major centers with captives back to Gaza, there are still active firefights right now in Ofakim and Beeri which include hostage situations
essentially every Israeli town in a triangular shaped region of the south, from Sderot to Ofakim back to the Egyptian border at Rafah, was overrun. About 175 square miles of territory with ~100,000 population
Current estimates are at least 1000 Palestinians in the invasion, and once they had breached the border they traveled along the highways in armed vehicles so they struck along pretty thin lines of attack, hit the cities and retreated. They did not attempt to storm Be'er Sheva which would have been an overreach, its too large and well defended with too many garrisons I imagine

I think one consequence of this invasion might be Israel rethinking its strategy of defense to be not just a fortified and breachable barrier but to be defense in depth and methods to thwart invaders once they are on the ground. Is it possible that in a year to the day from now, we'll have gaza behind a land mined DMZ? Is that a realistic outcome? Some method of shutting down highways so the Palestinians can't just drive back and forth from Gaza during an incursion, at a minimum

This post was edited by Goomshill on Oct 7 2023 10:09am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 7 2023 10:09am
Quote (Goomshill @ Oct 7 2023 10:05am)
There are 2 million people in the Gaza Strip, all of whom are effectively 'Hamas'. Where do they all go?
They can't have their own country, they certainly can't be Israelis. Egypt sure doesn't want them

We just saw two huge population displacements in the past couple years, all the western Ukrainians fleeing their country for Europe (mostly Poland) and the Armenians of Nagorno-Karabakh being completely evacuated to Armenia. In both cases, they had allies willing to take them in, like Syrians fleeing to Turkey- however grudgingly. But that doesn't exist for Gazans.

I am not politically correct on this topic. Hamas is just another group who vows to wipe the Jews off the planet. I am completely in favor of Israel simply removing them from existence.
Gold: 11,571.00
Oct 7 2023 10:18am
Quote (YeeHaw @ Oct 7 2023 12:09pm)
I am not politically correct on this topic. Hamas is just another group who vows to wipe the Jews off the planet. I am completely in favor of Israel simply removing them from existence.

The happy medium for the last 70 years should have been the removal of Palestinians from Gaza to west bank or to any other of the hundreds of square miles available in the surrounding Muslim world.

It could have been a UN led resolution where all of these people would get some sort of assistance and/or compensation monetarily for their land/property and basically be given aid in the new resettlement. Israel should have done and pushed for this in the 1970s. Give these people 100k per family and ask their loving Muslim brothers in Egypt, Jordan, UAE, SA to help out.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Oct 7 2023 10:19am
Gold: 17,384.69
Oct 7 2023 10:19am
Quote (zorzin @ 7 Oct 2023 17:57)
Couldn't agree more, if you support the illegal israeli occupation of Palestinian lands you are a bigoted racist and deserve to be canceled. We have found common ground!

I never said this kind of stuff. I just said than - another far right governement messed up - and was vastly responsible of this (and incoming deadly response).
I'm not that kind of fuck off who would support Iran to give rockets to terrorists.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Oct 7 2023 10:20am
Gold: 260.11
Oct 7 2023 10:24am
Quote (ofthevoid @ Oct 7 2023 11:18am)
The happy medium for the last 70 years should have been the removal of Palestinians from Gaza to west bank or to any other of the hundreds of square miles available in the surrounding Muslim world.

It could have been a UN led resolution where all of these people would get some sort of assistance and/or compensation monetarily for their land/property and basically be given aid in the new resettlement. Israel should have done and pushed for this in the 1970s. Give these people 100k per family and ask their loving Muslim brothers in Egypt, Jordan, UAE, SA to help out.

Would been better than keeping them in a concentration camp.

Somehow the state founded after the holocaust decided a mini holocaust was acceptable.

Humans are so incredibly shirt sighted. We are probably doomed as a species
Gold: 22,189.49
Oct 7 2023 10:24am
Quote (ofthevoid @ Oct 7 2023 11:18am)

$50 billion+? That's a lot of secret jew gold to pony up to people likely to spend it on ways to kill jews

Quote (Meanwhile @ Oct 7 2023 11:19am)
I never said this kind of stuff. I just said than - another far right governement messed up - and was vastly responsible of this (and incoming deadly response).
I'm not that kind of fuck off who would support Iran to give rockets to terrorists.

What specifically did Israel to as a proximate cause of this war?
Try answering that without falling back on irredentist tropes
Gold: 751.50
Oct 7 2023 10:26am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Oct 7 2023 05:49pm)
Completely polarized assumptions without any serious source don't change my statement anyway.

These rockets attacks are not acceptable but I think thefar right Israeli governement maintained a terrible humanitary, economical, pressure for decades and created its own terrorists... In order to get reelected.

you need a source for public knowledge, thats why you are a lazy dumbass and nobody takes you seriously
Gold: 1.66
Oct 7 2023 10:26am
This situation is so complex. Truly tragic the amount of suffering. I haven't the slightest idea how peace can be meaningfully achieved, but I hope that it can--and quickly.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1345671112Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll