d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Last Wish Is Rubbish > Official Thread
Prev1789101127Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 8.37
Jul 7 2009 09:05pm
Quote (darkkobra @ Wed, Jul 8 2009, 02:49am)
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

p.s.:http://i41.tinypic.com/11tylhk.jpg

??????
u dont keep ur cube in ur stassh?? lol its more room for items u nob
deaths glove is good stack vs psn necro
stormshieldd i use for chaos run some time, or 50% block n dr if i really need it for som duels, or for when i morph wit bear or delirium. its hel'd, im not a bva
delirium gives +5 bo n i use it to precastt the bone midget for shits n giggles in duel games
kiras i use wit +85 resis in it. good vs foh, cold sorrc, nova sorc, psn necro, auradin, infinity ttrapper, fire druids, some javazon cuz they stack -resist
last wish 4 fade n ubers

n i dont need no shitty dracs / guillaimes on my barb ROFL. i use trang glove for 40- fccr , and crown of aegis
wtf wud i use guillaimes for, pvm vs ubers? fuk that, i dont need shti set helm when coa is betr
Gold: 540.00
Jul 7 2009 09:14pm
Quote (deathwinger @ Tue, Jul 7 2009, 10:05pm)
??????
stormshieldd i use for chaos run some time, or 50% block n dr if i really need it for som duels, or for when i morph wit bear or delirium. its hel'd, im not a bva
delirium gives +5 bo n i use it to precastt the bone midget for shits n giggles in duel games
kiras i use wit +85 resis in it. good vs foh, cold sorrc, nova sorc, psn necro, auradin, infinity ttrapper, fire druids, some javazon cuz they stack -resist
last wish 4 fade n ubers

n i dont need no shitty dracs / guillaimes on my barb ROFL. i use trang glove for 40- fccr , and crown of aegis
wtf wud i use guillaimes for, pvm vs ubers? fuk that, i dont need shti set helm when coa is betr

you should have dracs anyway, theres times when the ow is pretty neat
Banned
Jul 7 2009 09:17pm
Quote (GoHuskers @ Wed, Jul 8 2009, 03:14am)
you should have dracs anyway, theres times when the ow is pretty neat

nah only time u need ow is like, es sorc, bone necro, those 2. n id much rather havve high fcr against em then ow.
if i really wanted id use um'd wizspikes lol
but 10/35% ow is enuf for the rest
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Jul 7 2009 10:40pm
Quote (Faelwen @ Tue, Jul 7 2009, 11:00pm)
The strange white rabbit (or is it a hare) knows my guide quite well ^^

He is referring to characters not built with the sole purpose of defeating the Übers.

hare is the same thing, its a ger word lululululululululululfffffffffffffffff

f is my vent button im not raging at you

thanks for the vote of confidence. I know BvC's often stash a LOOOOOOOOOOOOT of gear so LW is an easy solution to save space.

I can't really think of anything else right now.
Gold: 67.22
Jul 8 2009 03:00am
hare would be a german word wif we went back to ~ AD 400-.600 before some tribes of north western germany set sail to england

the german word is different.

Excuse me, but I simply do not have room for goblins/guilaimes/dracs/trechery

let#s see
merc
your 2nd slot
stash
cube

enough ways to fill it

also one coudl f.e. go for magical throwing knives instead of BO spears the affix is the same ^^and other stuff..

sorry but one has space it only depends on the brains of the person behind the keys to use it efficiently
Gold: 381.01
Jul 8 2009 03:01am
Quote (deathwinger @ Tue, Jul 7 2009, 03:56am)
its definitely the most *space-effective* though.
my bvc can actually kill ubers simply by replacing his Lacerator with LW, with 1 point frenzy
how cool is that

fixed for you :thumbsup:
Gold: 299.18
Jul 8 2009 03:03am
Quote (deathwinger @ Wed, 8 Jul 2009, 06:05)
??????
last wish 4 fade n ubers

stop troll löl
I really doubt you wouldnt have dracs in stash or in use, I remember your massive theorycraft about guilli being worse than arreats so I dont really expect you to use guilli, but seriosly, no dracs? x-D
Banned
Jul 8 2009 03:17am
Quote (Ancalagon @ Wed, Jul 8 2009, 09:00am)
let#s see
merc
your 2nd slot
stash
cube

sorry but one has space it only depends on the brains of the person behind the keys to use it efficiently

and not have room to pick up items? heres what my stash looks like:

ok weres the room for ur guillaimes, dracs, duress, goblin toes, n whatever weapons??
please do tell me, k? i gotta alredy keep my kiras n stormshield on my merc 99% of the time, just so i can use my demon limb n bo sticks, ffs. cuz otherwise i got nowhere to keep my gear

I really doubt you wouldnt have dracs in stash or in use, I remember your massive theorycraft about guilli being worse than arreats so I dont really expect you to use guilli, but seriosly, no dracs? x-D

dracs r shit. no fcr
cant use a bv with 20% fcr lol. idc how much open wound dey have, thats nothin when trangs gives me umm 20% fcr, for 40% total.
only duel where i need OW is the same duel where i need FCR. es sorc n necro. So why use drac at all? just for pvm???
amp damage > life tap neway

This post was edited by deathwinger on Jul 8 2009 03:20am
Gold: 67.22
Jul 8 2009 05:13am
what weapons do you use? and by the way there is at least room for one more 4 piece item
just put your rigs under zhe knive and in the lowest row of the stash

tadaa we have room for dracs or gulli

but let_#s go back again..
2* +3 BO knives > bo spears
--> again 4 free fields --> wait is that anothetr gulli/dracs we can use?

since you pvp, you will not really rely on your merc, will you, that is at least an armor and a helmet slot free...

tadaa more space
Banned
Jul 8 2009 05:17am
cool.
now where do i put the goblin toes, treachery, other of the guill/dracs, and duress, which is what it would take to get all the bonuses of LW?
mind i can save some room by removing the lw (the zerker in the cube)
and where do I get room to deposit my grief/beast wen im switching to bo sticks, huh?
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1789101127Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll