d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Why Do Women Lie About Rape?
Prev167891012Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,022.99
Dec 9 2014 02:38am
False accusations are a ridiculous number in relation to real rapes (counting reported and unreported ones).

http://www.ndaa.org/pdf/the_voice_vol_3_no_1_2009.pdf
http://theenlivenproject.com/the-truth-about-false-accusation/
Gold: 0.00
Dec 9 2014 04:49am
Quote (MarkyeDj @ Dec 9 2014 12:38am)
False accusations are a ridiculous number in relation to real rapes (counting reported and unreported ones).

http://www.ndaa.org/pdf/the_voice_vol_3_no_1_2009.pdf
http://theenlivenproject.com/the-truth-about-false-accusation/

More importantly (from your articles):

...and found that only 2.1% of these were classified as false reports. All of these complainants were then charged or threatened with charges for filing a false police report.

The purpose of this graphic is to compare (primarily men’s) fear of being falsely accused of being a rapist to the many challenges around reporting, prosecuting, and punishing rapists.

Two key figures drive that point home:

* A reporting rate of 10%
* A false reporting rate of 2%

I mentioned this on page 3. Glad someone brought the stats (I was on my phone at the time). Meanwhile:

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-study-claims-41-of-death-row-convictions-are-in-error-20140428-story.html

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/many-prisoners-on-death-row-are-wrongfully-convicted/

...4% of men on death row are there under a false conviction. Seriously, there are more men about to be goddamn executed for something they didn't do than there are men sitting in prison for a rape they didn't commit.

But of course, reality has feminism bias which would interfere in our MRA circle jerk, so of course this discussion will continue for a few more pages like it's an actual topic of debate.
Gold: 18,470.03
Dec 9 2014 05:31am
Quote (IceMage @ Dec 8 2014 05:28pm)
I never posted in this thread....  :lol:

He believes in the Bush doctrine of posting.
Gold: 9,039.20
Dec 9 2014 05:48am
Rape, even when considered in all it's forms, is a rare thing to happen committed by a small minority of women and men.

It is no surprise that false accusations are a fraction of rape claims in the same way there are mistakes in murder convictions, but to pretend we can calculate falsity with any level of accuracy, especially when we cannot even agree on a universal meaning of rape or even even know the number of rapes that occur, would be folly. The damage caused by a misaccusations of a crime as serious as rape does not even need to make it to court to cause damage, which is not something ever considered, but this is another topic of discussion and a solution could potentially be anonymity for the accused.

As there is no current method available to calculate the number of pretenders due the nature of an accusation not always being a legal claim, the classification of unsuccessful cases, and not having an accurate number of rape occurrences (reported and unreported), it is safe to throw the claims of 2% falsity out due to poor methodology, general inaccuracy, not meaningful, and deficient information.

I will add that there is no way to distinguish rape cases where there wasn't enough evidence to convict and whether these were cases of falsity, so the problems existing in the legal realm alone are enough to make this calculation near impossible, since the conviction rate is significantly lower than number of accusations being made, it is safe to assume that there are a larger number of false legal claims made that could not lead to conviction than are being accounted for. I have faith in the American way of Justice and if a woman in our beautiful country was raped then our system is the one you want to be in to get justice, and with some work we can make it easier for the accused as it seems that many of these cases do not lead to conviction meaning a lot of innocent men are being affected by nefarious women projecting their rape fantasies.

My advice for women, stop putting in false claims of abuse and rape and the conviction percentages will increase to reflect justice.

This post was edited by killg0re on Dec 9 2014 05:53am
Gold: 5,016.77
Dec 9 2014 06:54am
Quote (Skinned @ Dec 8 2014 11:51pm)
It is well known that you hate women.

Indeed. Most of the women I know must be self-hating... because they pretty much agree with me on most "women's issues". It's good to live in a conservative state. :D

This post was edited by IceMage on Dec 9 2014 06:54am
Dec 9 2014 07:09am
Quote (IceMage @ Dec 9 2014 06:54am)
Indeed.  Most of the women I know must be self-hating... because they pretty much agree with me on most "women's issues".  It's good to live in a conservative state.  :D

Most attractive women who come from a full functioning family know that ugly lesbians, this unsuccessful ugly lot of feminists who can't find a husband, are working against women's best interests. Women being social savvy monsters can easily see the toxic environment brought on by what could only be described as the neckbeards with vaginas (legbeards?) as something incompatible with femininity and family life, so distancing themselves from the aftermath is probably a good strategy.

This post was edited by killg0re on Dec 9 2014 07:10am
Gold: 285.00
Dec 9 2014 09:00am
Quote (sylvannos @ Dec 9 2014 05:49am)
More importantly (from your articles):

I mentioned this on page 3. Glad someone brought the stats (I was on my phone at the time). Meanwhile:

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-study-claims-41-of-death-row-convictions-are-in-error-20140428-story.html

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/many-prisoners-on-death-row-are-wrongfully-convicted/

...4% of men on death row are there under a false conviction. Seriously, there are more men about to be goddamn executed for something they didn't do than there are men sitting in prison for a rape they didn't commit.

But of course, reality has feminism bias which would interfere in our MRA circle jerk, so of course this discussion will continue for a few more pages like it's an actual topic of debate.

/thread

We have real numbers and the rest of this is histrionics. The people who are screaming about women lying about rape are about the same as the women who tell all their friends about them being raped when they weren't. They should hook up and exaggerate things together.
Dec 9 2014 09:00am
Quote (IceMage @ Dec 9 2014 07:54am)
Indeed.  Most of the women I know must be self-hating... because they pretty much agree with me on most "women's issues".  It's good to live in a conservative state.  :D

:lol:

I just threw that out before going to bed last night, see if I could get any third party reactions :lol:
Dec 9 2014 09:02am
Quote (Skinned @ Dec 9 2014 09:00am)
/thread

We have real numbers and the rest of this is histrionics.  The people who are screaming about women lying about rape are about the same as the women who tell all their friends about them being raped when they weren't.  They should hook up and exaggerate things together.

Of course there are women lying about rape or women who make up stories about being raped wouldn't exist, devaluing rape victims with these fairy tales is only hurting other women, the sooner they realize this the better.

Dec 9 2014 09:15am
Quote (killg0re @ Dec 9 2014 10:02am)
Of course there are women lying about rape or women who make up stories about being raped wouldn't exist, devaluing rape victims with these fairy tales is only hurting other women, the sooner they realize this the better.

I'm personally content to sit back and know that women who fling rape accusations around are perfect for men who feel like men's rights are being trampled.

A match made in victim-identity Heaven!

I love your boogeyman logic....of course there is a boogeyman, or else nobody would have stories about the boogeyman, now be quite and go to sleep like a good little boy/girl :thumbsup: I use that reasoning sometimes too, to get my children in bed.

This post was edited by Skinned on Dec 9 2014 09:17am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev167891012Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll