d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Abortion?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 4 2023 02:54pm
Little backstory; i'm 29 met my first girlfriend at 16, she was 14.

at 16/18 we moved out together as she was living under an extreamly abusive household. Down the track she would go on to develop a personality disorder and in the process due to multiple cases of trauma i've ended up with bi-polar 1 along with a fuckload of other things like cptsd & ahdh which i'm currently medicated for and stable.

So thats all fine and well, we broke up after 9 years of being together, roughly 4 years ago.

Last year she came back into my life for a brief 6 months and dropped the bomb shell that she in fact when she was 20y/o and i was 22 at the time, she fell pregnant, never told me & got an abortion on her own, kept it a secret for over 7 years.

I'ts now obviously all i think about, possibly my only chance of being a dad as my condition worsens into dementia.

I know i'ts a girls right to do with her body as she will - but theres some part of me deep down that feels like i should of had a 49% chance of saving this kids life.

Not gonna bore with more depressing details; just wanna know your stance on abortion & how others value unborne life.
Gold: 1,453.85
Mar 4 2023 05:05pm
I know that abortion is ultimately the woman's decision, but she should consult the guy. The unborn is half the man's. He should have some sort of a say.

Also, if your girlfriend had an abortion on her own, it was a sign that the relationship was on the rocks. I'd say it's a good thing you got out. And don't think that its your last chance to be a dad. Plenty of women out there.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll