d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Converting Videos Need Help (fg For Solving)
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Feb 27 2023 02:48pm
I watch hell's kitchen episodes online. Those i can't watch online, i have to convert to mp4 and download. I don't live in us and sometimes i get the message that it is not available to watch in my country so the video won't show (youtube), this is if the video is not available on dailymotion.

Even if i try to convert the link with the video, without displaying the video, it doesn't work on any online converter.

Any solution to this? Offering 20 fg for working solution.
Gold: 5,017.00
Apr 21 2023 09:59am
If u can download the movie or show rthen you will have a better job at converting the file. Cheers
Banned
Gold: 0.00
May 8 2023 10:39am
Hello, this is Gulshan Negi.
Well, It sounds like you are facing a common issue of region restrictions on online video content. Many streaming platforms, such as YouTube, have agreements in place that restrict certain content from being available in certain regions.
One way to bypass region restrictions is to use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) service. A VPN allows you to connect to a server located in a different region, which can make it appear as though you are accessing the internet from that region. This can allow you to access content that would otherwise be restricted in your location.
Thanks
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll